Millie's bunny burrows of madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the new Millie pics! She looks as beautiful and healthy as ever. I can never get enough of her!

I love this one:

B35.jpg

She looks so relaxed- shes definitely living the life!

I got to have a minirex, Amber, who I rescued, here for about a month and fell in love with her coat. I still want a minirex of my own someday...they are so unique and beautiful!

There is nothing so divine as a Millie photo :) There is definitely another Rex in my future! For now I'll have to be content with fluffy palomino cheeks. :D

Thanks John!:D

Ha ha Michaela - 12 exams.:pAt least they are only GCSEs.;)And I don't know why you are complaining - we all know you have a super brain!:biggrin2:You'll do great.:hug:

Thanks Haley, I'm glad you said she's looking well, I always worry about her getting older!:?Although as you can tell from the snaps the only real sign of her ageing is her laziness!:pI love that photo too, I even have it as my desktop background!:D

Thanks Elf Mommy! Aww - you know I'd love a pal one day.:D They are my dream bunny! Ever since seeing pictures of the gorgeous Elf and Bub when I first joined I've been smitten!

Haley wrote:
I love the new Millie pics! She looks as beautiful and healthy as ever. I can never get enough of her!

I love this one:

B35.jpg

She looks so relaxed- shes definitely living the life!

I got to have a minirex, Amber, who I rescued, here for about a month and fell in love with her coat. I still want a minirex of my own someday...they are so unique and beautiful!

This is a super, great pic of Millie (my love:p)!

Haley, your words teared me up, you'd best get a Mini Rex someday! They are so wonderful!

(Not meant to Hi Jack!:hiding:)

Loving the dandelion pic she looks liek Ermentrude otu of teh majic roundabout :biggrin2:She is a really adorable bunny.

I am sure you have done great with your exams :D

Millie is so perfectly beautiful, she's making me want a rex :inlove:!

I went in search of your blog to tell you that I had a dream about Millie the other night, it was weird :craziness. I dreamt that she was the daughter of a greek god, and he said that she was rolled in the soil of the antartic and the outback of Australia (for her white tummy and here redish back), and that she would rule both countries with a firm hand. I think I've been watching too much late night tv :tongue.

Michelle -:laugh:I wont even ask how you came up with that one.:pAlthough I'm sure Millie would agree with being the daughter of a god - she certainly thinks she should be worshiped!;)

Sorry Jan!:foreheadsmack:I haven't really been taking many pictures lately so I only have this one to hand:

MB37.jpg

however I have been getting a few videos.;)

Sorry for the rubbish quality - they turn all fuzzy on youtube!:?

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/yFJRm1s7CUI [/flash]

I'm waiting on another one...it's taking ages to upload!:?

Missing my Millie:shock::panic:! Need pics! Don...know...how...much...lon...ger...:p

Here's my fix!:p I just said she's the cutest in the world, I'm in trouble! Hubby just said, "It's just you and me Paddy.":p

I must have a Castor!!:inlove:

a19.jpg

How are you Jess?

Wow! I can't believe I have never taken a look at your post about Millie! She is soooo pretty! I love her eyes! I have not seen many castors in real life, but they sure are pretty! You take great photos of Millie! Can't wait to see more!

BSAR

Aww thank you BSAR - that'sso sweet!:DI know I love her eyes, they are my favourite thing about her. It's so hard to catch on camera but she has these little white and black rings around her eyes and dark eyelashes hence her nickname; my little mascara bunny!;)

Sorry Crystal, I know I've been neglecting things on the photo front lately! I will get some more soon, I promise.:) I'll actually be making a new thread in a few hours with some bunny related news so look out for that one.:pHe he he...I love keeping you in suspense!!:biggrin2:

:wave: Just popping in to say hello to Millie (and you of course!).

I agree with the eyes! Only bunnies I have ever seen with eyes like that are rex buns and nethies. They have such huge expressive eyes and loooong lashes.

Aww thank you Michelle. Hello to you and your crew too!:wave:

Crystal, you prompted me to take a few more photos of Millie so here you are!:DSorry they're all of her in her fort - it's hard to get her away from it lately!:shock::p

IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_3696.jpg

IMG_3701.jpg

Peekaboo!

IMG_3705.jpg

And having a little snack:D

IMG_3706.jpg

Also here are a few of Sampson.:)I need to get some of Becks and Uno too, it's just really easy to take pictures of Sampson as I've been spending so muchtime with himbecause he is so friendly.He just wants to be fussed all the time and will follow me around the place.:biggrin2: I love him!:inlove:

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3694.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg

IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

IMG_3737.jpg

(P.S don't mind me all in black - I'd just gotten in from school so hadn't had a chance to change out my uniform.;)I was also all covered in hairs from all these moulting pets.:grumpy::p)

Back