Millie's bunny burrows of madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol BBB - I know that photo makes me laugh so much. She lies just like a dog with her nose over the edge of her litter tray.:craziness:biggrin2:

Thanks Susan!:DWell...she technically is an outdoor bunny (parents!:rollseyes) although she comes in the house for a few hours every day as I like her not only to get one on one time with me but have time just being around humans now she is on her own. Our lawn is a bit of a mess right now as it is the winter so I haven't wanted to take any pictures of her outside,but once the weather gets nicer I'll get some nice, sunny outdoor snaps of her.;)

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Lol BBB - I know that photo makes me laugh so much. She lies just like a dog with her nose over the edge of her litter tray.:craziness:biggrin2:

Those lips and the look on her face are PRECIOUS!

I needed a smile and opening this thread again I got several! :biggrin2:

Don't mind me, I will just be taking Millie to live with me now...

:run:

Cute photos as always. I love the bag! That Millie... :heartbeat:

Nadia

Hey there guys,:wave:I've been snapping lots of pictures lately of Millie (it gives me breaks from all this revision:grumpy:) so I thought I'd better update you guys.:DThe Princess is doing well, although is becoming very territorial in the house, so much so that she chases poor Ollie the cat!:shock:Luckily he can climb up onto the sofas to escape her, she hasn't figured out how to get up there.....yet!:p

I also have Ben coming to stay on Friday while his owners are on holiday.:DUnfortunately I'm going away with a friend from Saturday morning till Monday evening (my poor mum is on bunny duty;)) but once I get back I'll be getting lots of snaps of him.:DAnyway...on to the pictures!:biggrin2:

There is no better toy for a bunny than a box:D

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

B3.jpg

B4.jpg

and some of her playing in our new raised veggie beds (nothing planted in them yet;))

B5.jpg

B6.jpg

B7.jpg

more pictures coming...

How did I possibly miss so many beautiful pictures?! Ive been out of touch it seems.

Millie is looking so beautiful, Jess. I can never get over how beautiful she is (and how good you are at capturing her personality on camera).

Ben looks amazingly happy as well. Im so glad that all worked out. :biggrin2:

I've had a rough 12 hours or so.... just silly stuff and woke up not feeling well at about 3......

I have a huge smile on my face right now - Millie is just adorable! That flop OMG! She's SO posing!

I loveeeee her!!! :hearts:

Aww guys - you're all so sweet!:hug:I'm glad you like the photos (and I'm glad they cheered you up BBB -Millie is always good for that :))

It's an absolutely gorgeous day here (I'm wearing a T shirt for the first time in months:shock:) so of course I had to get some more pictures...:whistling:biggrin2:

I just love sunny bunny pictures!:p

B15-1.jpg

B16.jpg

B17.jpg

B20.jpg

B18.jpg

B19.jpg

B21.jpg

Oh that's just so pretty! her sitting in the top picture! She looks so happy and content! I wish I could snuggle her tho! I know she must feel so soft and like holding 2 of Bo! :)

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Aww guys - you're all so sweet!:hug:I'm glad you like the photos (and I'm glad they cheered you up BBB -Millie is always good for that :))

It's an absolutely gorgeous day here (I'm wearing a T shirt for the first time in months:shock:) so of course I had to get some more pictures...:whistling:biggrin2:

I just love sunny bunny pictures!:p

B15-1.jpg

B18.jpg
I've just been reading your blog and I have been admiring Millies pictures. What a beautiful bunny! :)Gorgeous color!

Aww, I've missed seeing my gorgeous girl. Millie looks in wonderful condition, Jess. I'm so pleased to see her sunning herself in the spring sunshine - I LOVE the flop picture showing her little white tummy :D.

Give her nose rubs from my (and Ollie and Smokey too :))

Jan

Thank you guys!:DMillie is so funny when she is out in the sunshine - she turns into a little sun worshiper! All she does is groom herself and sleep.;)I can just imagine her on a sun lounger sometimes.:p

Poor Millie was at the vets yesterday for her check-up and myxi booster (her hatred for the vets is even worse after all the times she went with Ruby/her foot). I was a bit worried that I was going to be asked what happened with her foot (as I ignored their advice and went to Judith instead:whistling) but the vet didn't say anything.:)The vet was so lovely with her and luckilyshe is in good shape and behaved herself.:pNow I just have to take her back in 2 weeks for her VHD.:shock:

Oh - and while I'm here I'll update you guys on Ben.;)He is such a little speed machine sometimes, I brought him in yesterday, put him down, looked away for 2 seconds and he was gone!:shock:Luckily after running into every room in the house I managed to find him trying to push our porch door open!:disgust:Bad bunny!:pI am also in a struggle with him to try and get him eating more hay. I think I've managed to increase his intake a bit, but it's just so hard as he is so different to Millie who sits around 23 hours a day eating hay.:?

Anyway - here is the little guy.:D

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

B3.jpg

Latest posts

Back