Millie's bunny burrows of madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh My Goodness! It's a good thing she didn't get her tongue stuck to that metal she's licking LOL!

She's so pretty! Her eyes are so gorgeous!

Jess, how dare you apologize for photo overload of Millie, I'll have it no other way!:p:D

Can you say "Pose"?

9.jpg

Every pic is great! She is utterly gorgeous:inlove:. Thanks for sharing.

Look at her eyes in the picture! she looks like a very gorgeous supermodel! :)

I know I am probably just partial to castor rex breeds, but I think they are so regal and pretty :hearts:

Aww thank you guys - I'm glad you liked them!:DYep Millie loved the snow, although I'm with you BBB -I don't know how her tongue didn't get stuck to the bars!:shock::p

SnowyShiloh- yep they are sisters, and were incredibly close ones.:)And I know what you mean about posting her picture, it wouldn't feel right having a blog without her in. Ruby is still my bunny, even if she has passed away.:(

Crystal and BBB - I know I think that is my favourite photo. I have the full sized one as my desktop background and you can really see how her eye lashes stick out. I always call her my mascara bunny as she has the most beautiful eye lashes!:bunnyheart

Jan - I know I was so surprised it actually snowed!:shock:I hope Pernod and Shadow enjoyed it. Did you get any pictures?:D

she is such a cutie the one with her showing her tummy in the snow is like look mum i can blend in with the scenery can you still see me?? i love them keep the piccies coming:biggrin2:

WOOHOOO, so many new pictures!!! Wow, in some of those close up shots, you can almost FEEL how soft her fur is, there's so much detail. She also looks like she's real unhappy to be in the house :p. haha.

Bo licks his beds too! Isn't that cute?!

Millie has such pretty eyes! I just love her.

That close up of the side of her tummy - I love it. I constantly pet Bo there cause it's just so soft! Sometimes I annoy him LOL!

BUNNY LIPS!!! aren't they cute?!?!

Thanks guys!:DLol - I know Nadia. I always bring her in on an evening and all she does is sleep!:rollseyesLazy girl! And BBB I know - I lovetheir white bellies!:DAnd mouths...and tails...:p

Also guys I just thought I'd update you on how Ben (my old rescue/foster guy)is doing as Chris (his new owner) sent me a bunch of new photos of him. Here is a small selection.;)

Benniechin.jpg

In his fort

Benniefort-1.jpg

Watching over the garden:biggrin2:

Benniewindowsill.jpg

and his brilliant hutch and run

Benniehutch.jpg

I miss that little guy - he is such a character!:biggrin2:

Ben is just adorable....and just look at his home!....what a lucky little boy...he's spoiled that's for sure

I love this picture of him..i like how he's peeking over the top lol

Benniefort-1.jpg

How precious :inlove:

And of course i couldn't go without mentioning beautiful Millie,she is so pretty that girl,i just love her to bits :bunny19i love looking at Millie's pictures,she is such a sweetheart :)

Cheryl

Oh Jess, those Millie pics are just gorgeous - I love the first two, they show her beautiful, kind eyes. i see she is still 'in love ' with her bed - silly girl!

Wow, Ben has quite the palace there, hasn't he. I'm glad you get to keep up with how he is doing and to Bunny sit for him.

Give Millie kisses from her auntie Jan (and Shadow, of course ;))

Jan

Thanks guys!:DI know, when I see him living in his palace being spoilt rotten by Chris it makes me think of how lucky he is. It is like bunny heaven compared to how he used to live - in that tiny cage with no hay, toys or attention. :(It really warms my heart to see him so happy - especially as he really helped lift my spirits in the terrible weeks after Ruby died. He certainly is a special little guy!:hug:

LolJan - she is a funny little thing with her bed isn't she?;)One minute she will be grooming it and then the next she will be digging it up. Silly girl!:p

Ha ha Crystal - Iwould send her through the post -but she'd probably ripa big hole in the package and escape!;)I guess she'll just have to stay here!:whistlingShe sends her love though!:D

I have filled the memory on my camera of Millie photos so I figured it was time for an update!:embarrassed::biggrin2:

Millie is doing well although shehas become a bit of a hermit lately, as I gave her a brown bag to play in a week or so ago but she loved it so much that for days she wouldn't come out of it!:shock: I've had to take it off her now anyway as she has ripped so many holes in it now it looks like a net curtain, although she isn't too pleased with me now!:p

Millie in her bag

bag1.jpg

and after some destruction sittingON her bag ;)

bag2.jpg

Millie's indoor 'burrow';)

burrow.jpg

Her lovely mouth:D

Millielitterbox.jpg

Her 'carrot photo shoot';)

Milliecarrots1.jpg

Milliecarrots2.jpg

Milliecarrots3.jpg

Great pictures. That Millie is very photogenic, I've never seen a bad picture of her.

BTW is she an indoor bunny? For some reason I thought she lived outside.

Look forward to more pictures.

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back