Millie's bunny burrows of madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I have been so busy lately and during August I was completely overwhelmed! I haven't seen these photos!

O M G!!! They're all so adorable but my Millie girl! Look how sweet she is sleeping there in the sun!

She looks so happy!

So what happened with your dad and Sampson? did he cave?

Thanks guys!:D

Ha ha - not worries BBB. Glad you liked them!:biggrin2:I love those sleepy pictures too. She was so funny how she managed to find a nice little sun trap. It was so hard to spot her in the garden amongst all the bushes and things though!! My mum and I were Awwing over her all afternoon she looked so cute!:D

Unfortunately no further news with Sampson I'm afraid.:?I *may* have found a home for him but I'm not sure yet, but I'll let you know as soon as anything is clarified!

Ha ha - my master plan has worked (even if it did take a while:p)

Chris (Ben's old owner) has agreed to take Sampson!!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:I'm so happy. If I can't keep him then there is nobody I'd want more to take care of Sampson. He'llbe given the best care thereand I think he will really help Chris too. I think it has just taken her a while to get over Ben's death and realise it wasn't her fault but hopefully Sampson will help her confidence a lot. And of course this means I can still see him all the time too!:DYay!

:woohoo

Thanks Crystal!:biggrin2:

No unfortunately I wont be looking for another bun. I'm not allowed any more which is why I had to rehome Sampson - I was just his halfway house in between homes because his old owner had to give him up. I have really loved having the little guy though and am really going to miss him.:(Still, it will be nice to not have to divide my time up between 2 rabbits anymore. Now all my rabbiting time will go soley to Millie meaning she gets more attention and human time, which is the most important thing.:)

Great news about Chris taking Sampson! :shock::D Sorry for you though Jess, must be very hard to care for him like you did then have to give him away. :(:hug:

Pictuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuures Jess pictuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuures :biggrin2:Hope you are well ;)I'm back but I think you figured that out already. Lol

MissBinky wrote:
Pictuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuures Jess pictuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuures :biggrin2:Hope you are well ;)I'm back but I think you figured that out already. Lol

LOL - I did notice.:D It's nice to have you back.:hug:

Millie is doing well thanks Crystal. She has actually been in a such a soppy mood these past few days, following us around and coming up for cuddles. She's even being nice to the cat! Very un-Millie like.;)

School is going alright thanks, but very stressful! The content of all my subjects is really interesting at the moment but the work we have to do is so difficult. Plus I'm in such a stress to get my personal statement (for applying to universities) finished and sent off. The deadline is January but the sooner the better really as English is such a competitive course!:?

Also I promise I'll get some pictures soonfor you guys.:D It is actually my mum's birthday today and she has got a lovely new camera so I may steal that for a bit and experiment with bunny pictures.:pThanks for asking after me and Millie.:hug:

Wow I haven't check out your blog in a while. Millie is still adorable! Those standard rexes with the curled over ears are so cute! We need more Millie pics!!

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Millie is doing well thanks Crystal. She has actually been in a such a soppy mood these past few days, following us around and coming up for cuddles. She's even being nice to the cat! Very un-Millie like.;)

School is going alright thanks, but very stressful! The content of all my subjects is really interesting at the moment but the work we have to do is so difficult. Plus I'm in such a stress to get my personal statement (for applying to universities) finished and sent off. The deadline is January but the sooner the better really as English is such a competitive course!:?

Also I promise I'll get some pictures soonfor you guys.:D It is actually my mum's birthday today and she has got a lovely new camera so I may steal that for a bit and experiment with bunny pictures.:pThanks for asking after me and Millie.:hug:
Glad Miss Millie is doing well!:D Give her a treat and a kiss from me.

Best of luck with school, I know how trying it can be!:hug: Hang in there.

Yay, new pics!:bunnydance:

Tell your mom I said Happy Birthday!:D

Sorry for the delay guys, but I finally have some photos for you! These are ones taken over the last couple of weeks so are a bit old (I lost my camera for a while!:p) but I'll hopefully get some nice Christmassy ones soon.:D

I hope you like!

Playing in our back porch and bathroom (the coolest part of the house so very handy when she comes in from the cold outside!)

Dec1.jpg

Dec2.jpg

Dec3.jpg

Dec4.jpg

Destroy, destroy, destroy....she has a vendetta against towels;)

Dec5.jpg

Dec6.jpg

And hanging out in my room (she is my little homework buddy;))

Dec7.jpg

Meeting my (early:p) birthday present
Dec8.jpg

And checking out under the bed. She fell asleep under there so I had real trouble getting her out!:D

Dec10.jpg

One final shot!

Dec9.jpg

Latest posts

Back