Millie's bunny burrows of madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnys_rule63

Reaction score
Well, I figured with a new year should come a new blog for Millie and I.:)Sadly this is now just a blog for one, after my dear Ruby passed away on 7 September 2007.:tears2:Ruby and Millie had an incredibly special bond, and I truly do believe they were soul mates. I miss Ruby every day and no bun will ever replace her - she was very very special.

bunsnuggle5.jpg

sleepyRubes2.jpg

However I still have Millie with me, thankfully still in good health after a scare with an abscess a few weeks ago, so this blog is to celebrate all that is Millie. One soft rexy bun with a tough, attitude-packed interior!:pI will also post pictures and stories of my other pets from time to time, and any bunny buddies who come to stay with us for their holidays.:)

So anyway - onto the pictures!

This....is Millie!:biggrin2:

Milliefood.jpg

Milliepipe.jpg

Millielitter.jpg

Explorer bunny!:biggrin2:

Milliefloorboards.jpg

Milliepose1.jpg

Milliecurious.jpg

Milliepose2.jpg

Millieonfoot.jpg

Millieclose.jpg

Milliepose3.jpg

She is so perfect! OMG I laughed into my coke at the explorer bunny picture, look at those legs and butt!'

Too beautiful :great::jumpforjoy::hugsquish:

Yay!!Although we all miss Ruby a lot, we have to concentrate on the good things in life! Like healthy bunnies! I am so glad to see Millie is doing good!

More Millie Pictures!
36_14_13.gif

Ruby will always have a special spot in my heart! she was so cute and I fell in love with her immediately on here. Millie also has my love! She's so cute and sweet! She cared for Ruby so well also!

How has Millie adjusted to being a lone bun? She looks spoiled LOL!

This is the best picture!!!

Milliepose3.jpg

Oh, Jess, I love them! I miss Rubes too, Jess:(.

Thanks for the Millie pics, more please:p. I just can't get enough of her, she's gorgeous!

I will have a castor rex one day!:inlove:

Thanks guys!:biggrin2:

Lol - Michelle I know I love that picture! Millie sort of 'crawls' across the floor boards as she finds them really slippy. As you can see from the rest of the pictures the princess prefers to sit on her towel.:rollseyes:rofl:

Millie has adjusted ok to being on her own.:?To be honest it took her quite some time to be ok, and even now she has bad days when I can tell she misses Ruby, however most of the time she is happy and enjoys life.:)She has also become very affectionate lately, and has taken to jumping on my legs, feet, stomach and even shoulder whenever she has the chance to get a snuggle!:shock::p Unfortunately my parents have made a 'bunny ban' and wontlet me get a friend for Millie orlet her move indoors; however they do allow her to come in for people time so its better than nothing.:eek:hwell:I'm still working on them though!;)

Ah sweet little Millie. I have a boy rex with tan fur. He is a lovey pie in every way. I love love love the fur, soft as velvet.

Awww, there's my Millie girl, looking as gorgeous as ever. How is her foot doing these days? She certainly looks the picture of health :).

I miss Ruby too, she and Millie were just perfect together. But I'm pleased that Millie has adapted, and is accepting cuddles :D

Jan

Ringer - I know! Their fur is just the best. :bunnyheart

Jan and BBB - Millie's foot is completely better thank you.:)There is no sign of the abscess returning, so I think *touch wood* I can say we are safely out of the woods in terms of it coming back. I'm just glad I stuck to my instincts and kept going with the meds instead of resorting to the surgery option!:?And thank heavens for Judith too - that woman is a life saver - literally!:D

Oh and Jan - Millie sends some extra kisses to you and Shadow (but don't tell pernod!:p):bunnyhug:

Sending (NOSE RUBS) to Millie girl. I miss Ruby, and was sort of sad to see a new blog knowing she would not be around for it. Sorry if I am depressing. :) I will more than happily take all the Millie I can get of course!!

HUGS ALL AROUND
Nadia

I know Nad - I feel the same. That's why I put of creating a new blog for so long, it was just too hard to make a new one knowing that I wouldn't be able to post updates, stories and pictures of my dear Ruby again.:(

So...what a strange coincidence it was when tonight my mum was sorting through some old photos and found this one of Ruby:

2008-01-02-2154-06.jpg

From the date on the back she must have only been 1 at the time. It makes me really wish I had taken more photos when her and Millie were young andgrowing up.:(It was a nice surprise finding that photo tonight though - makes me think my dear Ruby didn't want me starting a blog without making an appearance in a 'new' photo.:cry4:

Oh Jess...

I came in here last night and just bawled my eyes out because your girl reminds me so much of my Wiggles. :( Ah see there I go again... Your girl holds a special place in my heart now and I really hope to have a mini-rex in my life once again. Until then, i'll just have to dote on yours :)

It's hard because it hurts like heck to read and check the pics here, but at the same time it makes me so happy. Lol. So I hope you will keep updating this because i will be in here very often.

Love to you, because I know what you went through with your other precious baby girl :hug:

Oh MsBinky...:hug:

I totally understand what you're going through, I still find it hard to look at other castor rexes as they remind me of Ruby.:(I hope seeing Millie helps you though, as I can say it certainly helps me get through life without Ruby. Animals seem to be great healers in times of need I always think.

Hugs to you, the pain will get better in time - I promise.:hug2::pink iris:

I'm very sorry for the photo overload - but it snowed here for the first time in ages so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get some snowy shots of Millie!:biggrin2:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Bless her - she got so excited she did some bunny 500s then flopped right over onto her back!:D

4.jpg

5.jpg

This one is blurry but I had to post it as you can see her little pink tongue!:DThe silly girl was licking the snow of the bars.:craziness:biggrin2:

8.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

And I had to post this as it is so cute - her little bunny foot print!:biggrin2:

6.jpg

I promise I'll stop with the photos now.:embarrassed::whistling

Aww, what a sweet girl! I'm really glad her abscess has healed. I love the bunny tongue picture and the one that follows it- the looks rather unamused that she was caught with her tongue out, how undignified!

Are Millie and Ruby sisters? As for needing to post Ruby pictures, I can understand. Cinnabun died more than 5 years ago but he's in my avatar anyway and has several pictures posted in Rory's blog because he's my baby and I miss him and love him.

Oh Jess,i absolutely love your blog,i love looking at Millie's pictures

I love the snow picture's....and i cannot believe that she lay's down in the snow....my goodness,i didn't know how some bunnies love the snow so much :shock:

She's so sweet that girl :)

Cheryl

Aww, lookit Millie in the snow :). You seem to have had more than we had, Jess . We just got a covering, but Pernod and Shadow still went out in it :?.

It's great to hear Millie's foot is healed - well done you for all your nursing! And, yes, Judith rocks :D

Jan

Latest posts

Back