Millie's bunny burrows of madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jess!:D:bunnydance: Wonderful pics of Millie. That's great how she just loves her fort! Give her a kiss and hug from me.:)

Sampson is a cutie. Looks like he's having fun as well. How is Millie with the intruders?

I thought seeing as I didn't post any birthday pictures for Millie I'd better take some new ones, plus I have things to update you all on!

Firstly, some Millie pictures.I really need to get some nice sunny outdoor ones of herbefore Autumn sets in, but for now you're stuck with not-so-nice indoor ones.:p

Millie5.jpg

Millie6.jpg

Millie7.jpg

Millie9.jpg

Millie11.jpg

Millie12.jpg

Millie13.jpg

Millie14.jpg

And now, some news on Sampson. I don't think I ever told you guys, but a few weeks ago Sampson's owner told me that she couldn't have him back due to her new living situation and so asked me if I would have him.

Now, to me this idea seemed perfect as Sampson is such a lovelyrabbit anyway, however he would also make a great companion for Millie. Even my mum wants to keep him, however my dad absolutely refuses to let me have another rabbit due to me going off to uni in a year. I have had so many fights with him over this however I really don't think he's ever going to change his mind.:( He's so bloody stubborn!:grumpy:So for now Sampson is just our foster guy while we try and sort something out for him. He had his myxi jabs a couple of weeks ago and is going in for his VHD jab and neutering soon so keep your fingers crossed things go well!

Anyway, onto his pictures!

Sampson1.jpg

Sampson2.jpg

Sampson3.jpg

And last but not least, meet 'Mystic and Magic'.:pNot my bunnies (unfortunately!) but they belong to a friend of mine who loves Millie so much that she decided to get 2 bunnies of her own. They are 11 week old black standard rexes and come from the same breeder that I got Ruby and Millie from all those years ago!:)

They are very sweet but so nervous about everything. Mystic has been cracking me up with her ears tho - they are so big for her body that the tips have started flopping over!!:biggrin2:

MnM.jpg

Magic.jpg

Mystic.jpg

MnM2.jpg

Ohmygosh Sampson is gorgeous!:hearts:
I love this picture:
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
Sampson2.jpg

He looks so cuddly!
If all else fails, Sampson could always come live with me... ;) I mean, I may have to put on my bunny-napping gear anyway... :p

Millie is looking beautiful as ever, of course. (Wouldn't want to leave her out, she might get mad at me!)

And I just have to say that those floppy ear-tips make me want to pick that bunner up and kiss all over her. :)

Beautiful photos, Jess!

Sampson is adorable and would make such a handsome husbun for Millie! Where are you going to school? Will you be living at home? Where will Millie stay? I would think finding her a friend would be such a great idea if you wont be around much- shes going to be awful lonely. Keep working on your dad! ;)

And these two are just gorgeous:

Mystic.jpg

What cool ears! What breed are they? They look a little like Havannas..

Delusional - I know he is just the sweetest isn't he?:love:Even my dad loves him, which is kind of the annoying thing as he still refuses to let us keep him.:grumpy:Although (sadly) if all else fails I may need this forum to help me finda good home for him, but fingers crossed it doesn't come to that! I have a back up plan but can't really say what it is yet.:p

Haley - thanks!:biggrin2:I'm still deciding on unis as I have another year of schoolto go. I'm applying to Leeds, Sheffield, Newcastle, York and Manchester although I'm not sure where I'll be accepted and which I'll pick as my 1st/2nd choices yet.:?I wont be living at home although Millie will be staying behind. Believe me, its not something I'm very happy about at all but I really don't know what else to do. I know my mum lovesMillie a lot and will take good care of her but believe me I am terrified of her becoming lonely. However I have had this argument many times with my dad with no progress made.:XIt's times like these I really really wish Ruby was still here, things would be so much easier.:tears2:

(Oh - and the babiesare standard rexes, which makes the floppy ear thing all the funnier!:pMaybe she wants to be a plush lop.;))

Samson is just perfect! He's stunning :inlove:, is his colouring opal?

My plan would be, if I were you, to just secretly bond he and Millie, so that he can't go to a new home :tongue.

I missed all this 'cos I'm not getting email notifications :grumpy:

Jess, you know I think Millie and Sampson would make such a lovely couple. I really, really hope that your dad changes his mind (though by what you say, it doesn't sound too hopeful :(). Can't wait to hear what your back up plan is.

Shame I still don't live in Newcastle - I would have taken him in a heartbeat!

Millie never looks any older, does she? Always the same beautiful, shining coat, bright eyes etc - she'll have to let me in on her secret ;)

Those two black Rexes are stunning :)

Good luck with your choice of uni. What are you going to be taking?

Love to you and Millie (and Sampson)

Jan

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Delusional - I know he is just the sweetest isn't he?:love:Even my dad loves him, which is kind of the annoying thing as he still refuses to let us keep him.:grumpy:Although (sadly) if all else fails I may need this forum to help me finda good home for him, but fingers crossed it doesn't come to that! I have a back up plan but can't really say what it is yet.:p

Haley - thanks!:biggrin2:I'm still deciding on unis as I have another year of schoolto go. I'm applying to Leeds, Sheffield, Newcastle, York and Manchester although I'm not sure where I'll be accepted and which I'll pick as my 1st/2nd choices yet.:?I wont be living at home although Millie will be staying behind. Believe me, its not something I'm very happy about at all but I really don't know what else to do. I know my mum lovesMillie a lot and will take good care of her but believe me I am terrified of her becoming lonely. However I have had this argument many times with my dad with no progress made.:XIt's times like these I really really wish Ruby was still here, things would be so much easier.:tears2:

(Oh - and the babiesare standard rexes, which makes the floppy ear thing all the funnier!:pMaybe she wants to be a plush lop.;))

Well, you've just solved all your problems right there.... Go to Leeds Uni, Millie and Sampson can come live with me, and you'll never be to far away, sorted! Haha. :p

Thanks guys.:)

Silvie - it's nice to see you back. I haven't seen you post for a while! How are things?:hug:

Michelle - ha ha ha. As if I'd ever do anything as sneaky as secretly bond them....:whistlingIt has crossed my mind if I'm to be honest.;)The thing is I know my mum wants to keep Sampson, I just need to keep working on her for a bit.:p

Crystal - thanks!:biggrin2:I know I love those babies too. They have gone back home now but luckily for me I still get to see them all the time.;)I just got a text off their owner last night actually telling me that she had them in the house with her watching '27 dresses'. Ha ha. They'll be spoilt rotten.:p

Jan - argh I know what you mean! They keep staring at each other through the bars of their runs, and Sampson is such a friendly guy that I know he'd make such a great full time pet. He's been here for such a while now that I'm starting to think of him as my rabbit, I can't bear to think of him going to another home.:?And thank you for the comments on Millie by the way!:hug:We always joke in my family that if she were human she'd be a little health freak.:pShe is so muscley as well - I've only really noticed in comparison to all the other buns I've been taking care of. I have to really work to keep condition on Sampson but Millie is just pure muscle!:shock::p

Thanks about the uni as well!:DI really want to do English (either language and lit as a single honours or do both lit and lang as double - depending on the uni as they all differ in the courses they offer) however English is such a competitive course to get into that I'm quite scared about it.:?I'm really going to have to write an amazing personal statement on my UCAS as that's what they accept you on nowadays because so many people get the required grades (AAB for English).:?

Becca (delusional) - ha ha! Does sound like a good plan I must admit.;)Although can I really trust that I would get them back again?:biggrin::p

Becca (Babybunnies) - thanks!:biggrin2:Lets hope little Mystic's ears straighten out as she gets older eh?;)

By the way guys, please wish Sampson luck today as he went in for his neutering this morning!:?I know he should be fine but a foster mum can't help but worry!:?

:clover:

She's doing well thanks Crystal.:) Her usual attitude-packed self.:pAlso Sampson came out of his neuter well and seems to be doing ok (although he's understandably a bit more groggy than usual!). He slept in my room last night so I could keep an eye on him. He was snuggled right up to me in bed for ages - I eventually had to pry him off me so I could get some sleep!:p

I'll try and get some pictures of Miss Millie soon I promise.:)Things have just been so hectic here lately with work, Sampson's neuter, this situation with Smokey etc...:?The next chance I get I promise I'll take some!:D

You are so sweet, Jess! I totally understand you're busy, no rush, I just love Millie girl:D.

Poor Sampson. That's so cute you slept with him. How is he feeling? Hope he's doing better!

Heya guys!:)Sorry for the lack of photo updates recently, I've just been so busy!:? However Idecided to havea bunnying afternoon today with Millie so I took her down with me toplay in the gardenmy parents' student house so she could free range about and she LOVED it!:biggrin2:

Boxed up and ready to go

Av1.jpg

On the move!

av2.jpg

av3.jpg

av4.jpg

av5.jpg

av6.jpg

av7.jpg

av8.jpg

Latest posts

Back