~Michaela's lil' ladies~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Kelly and Amy :D

Here's some more;

000_0007.jpg

000_0010.jpg

000_0014.jpg

000_0015.jpg

000_0017.jpg

000_0019.jpg

000_0020.jpg

Such gorgeous buns :inlove:.

You are so lucky that you have grass and have a run for your buns. I have no grass here in Arizona.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Wow your rabbits are so cute. It seems likePebbles must spend all her time grooming herself, her white fur staysso clean! I wish I could have a run like that for Binky, but my momuses chemicals for our lawn :disgust:

Thanks! Yeah, it's really great that they canhave outside time, that's when they are at the happiest and do the mostbinkies. Even more than when they have free run of the house.:D

Thank goodness my parents don't put any chemicals on the lawn, well what's left of it anyway, the way the bunnies burrow!;)

:shock2:Ooohh, I never noticed the number of posts - thanks for pointing that out.

Maddie has such a wonderful 'know it all' expression on her face there.And I love how Pebble and Ebony come and sniff their mom to check she'sOK (or find out what she's doing in their run!!!)

Jan

Thanks Rae!:biggrin:

Jan, it's definitely wanting to know what I'm doing in their run:lol.Right after I took that they started binkying like crazy! But my stupidcamera was full of memory!:rollseyes

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
I love the video, what a cheeky pair those girliesare!:DAnd Ebony's fur looks so soft,:hug2:give allyour girls kisses from me!:kiss:
Thanks Jess! Send kisses back to Millie and Ruby from me! :hearts

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Uuumm, girlfriend? That video turned out sogreat. I have a complaint though:cool:. I wanted tohear your Irish accent really bad.:tantrum:

Maybe next time?:D
Haha, no no no! I won't be speaking!

The Northern Irish accent isn't the same as the southern one, but to you they might sound the same, I don't know.:dunno

Doesn't matter anyway, I'm not gonna say a word! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back