~Michaela's lil' ladies~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I think they are all beautiful too. :biggrin2:

Lol Maddie does the DBF all the time, she's such a little sweetie!

~Michaela and the girls~

Fabulous pics :). However, i got a shock when I saw this one

100_0126.jpg

I thought there was a snake about to attack Maddie :shock:. (OK, so I'm not the brightest bulb in the box, but it's been a long day :embarrassed:) :p

Jan

Ooooh!! :rofl:

I'm going to put more pictures up now in a minute, just waiting on Photobucket.:)

~~~~~
~Michaela, Maddie, Ebony, Pebble & Angel Bunny Berri~

Ok, here's a few more of Pebble and Ebony, these were taken last week.

As you can see Ebony's fur has turned brown from the sun

100_0171.jpg

Pebble wanted to go inside for a while,

100_0172.jpg

Ebony followed her over

100_0173.jpg

Then they changed their minds and came over wanting petted

100_0174.jpg

This would have been cute if i'd got her whole hear, but look at her lil cute mouth

100_0175.jpg

Ebony grooming (yes I know she just looks like a black blob)

100_0176.jpg

This one is a bit better

100_0177.jpg

100_0178.jpg

100_0179.jpg

100_0180.jpg

100_0181.jpg

100_0183.jpg

Chinning her little house (they don't live in there by the way, it's just a shelter)

100_0184.jpg

"Well how on earth am I going to get in now?"

100_0185.jpg

100_0187.jpg

"Lemme out!"

100_0188.jpg

100_0190.jpg

~~~~~

Thanks Amanda! Yeah they are really happy, they are flopped out beside me now. :biggrin2:

~~~~~

Thanks Crystal!:biggrin2:

Yep, it's just grass in there, I just pick it myself - it's safe because we don't put any chemicals on it and all the rain :)X)we've had will have washed anything else away. We let a small bit of the garden grow longer for the buns, Pebble and Ebony don't really eat hay so I have to try different things for them. :?The hay tube would last them a few days, that grass tube lasts a few minutes. :shock:

~~~~~

I love your buns sooo much! I might be going to N. Ireland in a couple of weeks, hmmm the word "bunny napping" comes into mind, so does the word "drinking":toast::highfive:

:roflmao:

Nooo way, no Bunny-napping!! (Unless maybe you bring Bracon and Warren, I may trade :p)

~Michaela, Maddie, Pebble, Ebony & Angel Bunny Berri~

Thanks Michaela!! Your babies are way too cute. I love how Pebble and Ebony are opposites! Such lovelies! Madison is so cute! Love all your babies. :biggrin2:

t.

Thanks t and Athena!! The girls appreciate the compliments very much! :biggrin2:

Thanks Jess, I thought it would be cute! And Pebble wanted the spotlight for a while :p

Here are a few pictures I found of Pebble and Ebony as babies, they are scanned so I apologise for the poor quality, but you get the idea from them I think. :)

scan0002-1.jpg

This is very fuzzy, but it's a baby Ebony,

scan0001-1.jpg

And another of the both;

scan.jpg

~~~~~

Latest posts

Back