~Michaela's lil' ladies~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...:shock:...I can never seem to get over the beauty of your babies!!

Maddie, Pebble, and Ebony will be such a beautiful threesome!:) I just love their colors...Pebble and that amazingly purewhite, Ebony and that silky black, and then Maddie a combination ofboth (as you know, I'm partial to all three colors, hehe)!Wow...you are so blessed with such beauties!!! :D

I need to visit N. Ireland so I can see your babies.....:)

Hugs!

Rosie and the Girls :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

P.S. You're doing such an awesome job as Host...:D

JadeIcing wrote:
Very nice. So when they coming to visit?
Ha! If we came to visit I'm sure I'd return home with one or twomissing...but then I'm also sure I'd manage to sneak a few of yourswith me;)

binkies wrote:
That doggie,ummm rabbit? bed looks outrageously comfortable!All your babies are beautiful.
Thank you!:DThe bed is actually designed for rabbits, I gotit at Pets at Home. It was bought for Pebble and Ebony, but they ain'tgetting it back until they are spayed...they won't stop peeing init!:shock: So for now it's Maddie's. And yes, it is very comfy!:)

Mine our trained to fight!

shirtbunnyBoys.jpg

HoneyPot wrote:
Ok first, Maddie is SO cute!!! I love her.

Also, I LOVE LOVE the pictures with both Ebony and Pebble in it(although I can understand how hard that is to get the camera to takeboth buns in proper light). The stark contrast betweenebony's black black fur and pebble's pure white is beautiful!

_________
Nadia
Thanks Nadia, I love her too!;)

It's almost impossible to get decent pictures of themtogether:rollseyes, although these are all taken off my phone and Idon't think they are too bad for phone pictures:). Mum has finallyordered a new digital camera!:hyper: So once that arrives there will bemore better pictures ofthe girls...maybe I'll even get somemid-binky!:happydance

Hehe, I love how they are opposite, my Ying and Yang girls

maherwoman wrote:
Wow...:shock:...I can never seem to get over the beauty of your babies!!

Maddie, Pebble, and Ebony will be such a beautiful threesome!:) I just love their colors...Pebble and that amazingly purewhite, Ebony and that silky black, and then Maddie a combination ofboth (as you know, I'm partial to all three colors, hehe)!Wow...you are so blessed with such beauties!!! :D

I need to visit N. Ireland so I can see your babies.....:)

Hugs!

Rosie and the Girls :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

P.S. You're doing such an awesome job as Host...:D
Thanks Rosie, the girls are all blushing!:blushan: I don't understandwhy REWs and Black bunnies are the 2 least popular colours ofrabbit...:craziness

Yep, come and see us, and bring your cuties with you (Trixie is no stranger to flying anyway;))

Aww thank you, it's nice to hear people think I'm doing a good job, I'm loving the position.:grouphug

Yaaaay! I love your girls:).

p.s....what is a Host on a forum, anyway?

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Thanks Amy.:D

The host is just the person who is officially in charge of welcomingnew members to the forum, I've been the host for a few months now.:)

I meant to put these on yesterday, to show what cheeky monkeys I have...:disgust:

I'm not sure it it was Pebble or Ebony's doing,I wouldn't besurprised if it was a joint effort, try and completely wreck the garden- as if they hadn't messed it up enough already!:shock:

This took about 10 minutes

SP_A0677.jpg

And this about 20 minutes

SP_A0678.jpg

We look a sight carting their big run about all over the place!:pullhair:

Naughty, Naughty....BUNBUNS!:disgust:

:sunshine:

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Oh Michaela, those are excellent pics of allyour babies. Maddie certainly looks like she is ruling the roost, and Ijust love Pebble and Ebony. Sounds like they are training to belandscape gardeners :D

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
OhMichaela, those are excellent pics of all your babies. Maddie certainlylooks like she is ruling the roost, and I just love Pebble and Ebony.Sounds like they are training to be landscape gardeners :D

Jan

Thanks Jan:), she acts like it too, huh, running around the house as ifshe owns it....she's learned to climb the stairs already!:shock:

Can you imagine what a garden they designed would look like??:huh Full of holes, tunnels, toys and treats :lol

Yes Amy, they are naughty! But they are so pleased with themselves, them >>:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hehe!! They SHOULD be proud of themselves!! Those are quite an accomplishment!! :D

Go bunnies!! :D

Ha! Those are nothing! If you saw the hole Berridug las year...couldn't really call it a hole, it was a burrow!:shock:She had started it under her box so it was a little while before werealised..but when we found it, good Lord,I tried to put myarm in it to see how big it was - I couldn't reach theend.:expressionlessIt was vertical.

But she wasn't heading out of the run, itwas in the middle sonot an escape attempt, don't really know what that wasabout..:dunno

Haven't updated in a few weeks....

I got a few pictures today, will upload them tomorrow ifI have time (I have so much GCSE coursework right now:yuck).

Just wanted to say what a change there is in Maddie! She'sgrown!:tongutwo: hehe But she's still a lot smaller than Pebble andEbony. And her mane is as wispy as ever.:rollseyes

I've got almost all the money for the spays now, I'm trying to be verystrict with myself and not spend it, that'sgoing...um..well...:lookaround Hopefully it will besoon! Though Maddie won't be old enough until summer.

I have briefly introduced the girls to her. Ebony pretended she didn'tnotice her! She kept walking past her and not reacting at all!! Pebblewas different, she didn't like seeing me pet Maddie, she actually bitme!:X Jealous little so-and-so...:nope:

I may have a little more contact between Maddie and Ebony, but I'mgonna wait until at least Pebble and Ebony are spayed if not all threebefore trying anything serious.:)

So pictures tomorrow, Maddie did her first DBF today, it was so cute!!

Oh, almost forgot, I am working on my mum to try andallow her to have Maddie as an indoor bunny. There’s no way I’ll everbe allowed all three, but *maybe* I can get her to let me have Maddieliving in my room. I’d get a big dog crate for her I think – NIC cubesaren’t really available here.

So here’s hoping!!:D Evenif I did get her to agree my dad would be even tougher though:?It's either that or another bunny :biggrin:

Since you do a good job with them outside I vote for another bunny.:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back