~Michaela's lil' ladies~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I love all your girls - I particularlylove Maddie (of course) - and these are my two favorite photos of her.The first one shows her off nicely but the second one (to me) reallyshows the lionhead personality - so curious and inquisitive..

I just had to see them repeated on the blog!

Peg

Michaela wrote:
Ok here we are, some of Princess Maddie herself...

SP_A0662.jpg

SP_A0670.jpg

I agree with Alicia...

And those two pics of Maddie are too precious...

:D

Man! I missed you putting all thosepics on, how? Well, I have to say that all 3 of them are justgorgeous! Wow. What awesome pics!Definitely need more when you get done with all your studying:).

She won't allow Maddie in the house:XSo I'll go for another bunny, but wait until summer. Ihaven't yet decided if I'll try to bond all four together, or getMaddie and the new one a playhouse of their own and bond themtogether...will see how Pebble and Ebony react after the spays.:)

Thanks for all the nice comments!:D As if they didn't have big enough heads already....;)

Star, hehe Pebble works hard to keep her coat so pretty!

Crystal I'm uploading some pictures now, Friday, yay!:bunnydance: Butexams are at the end of May so after that I'll have a lot more time forthe forum hopefully.:D

Awwww, Ebony is soo cute :inlove:.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

I love those pictures! So clear! And you get extra credit because of how hard it is to photograph black rabbits.

my goodness- your rabbits are beautiful! The colours of them- they are so rich and velvety. Where did you get them from??!!

Thanks! Pebble and Ebony are the daughters of myBridge bunny Berri, she was a rex so I guess that's were you are seeingthe velvet in them.Madison came from a petshop.:)

Ok, updated Maddie pictures.:D You can all seehow the little fluffball has grown in the last month (cannot believeI've had her for a month already!:shock:)

SP_A0737.jpg

SP_A0735.jpg

SP_A0732.jpg

SP_A0701.jpg

SP_A0702.jpg

I love this one,

SP_A0703.jpg

This one too

SP_A0706.jpg

SP_A0708.jpg

SP_A0717.jpg

SP_A0718.jpg

SP_A0722.jpg

These are of the first DBF I caught on camera of hers, sorry about thepoor quality, my living room has terrible lighting for pictures

SP_A0729.jpg

SP_A0728.jpg

Ahhhh look at madison! She is soooo cute!
The other two are lovely and healthy looking as well .
Gorgeous pictures - this weatheri s perfect for getting good bunny shots!!!

:bunnydance:

She's a lionhead :)But she doesn'thave much of a mane;)Though I'm not bothered, her wonderfulpersonality certainly makes up for it. As long as she is happy andhealthy I am pleased.:D

Thanks Crystal! Yeah you're right, she does look half wild! lol Though she sure doesn't act like a wild bunny :D

I don't know how much Pebble weighs, I don't have any suitable scales.I weigh Maddie on kitchen scales and they only go up to 5lb. Pebble's alot more than that ;)She and Ebony are about the same weight,and Maddie isn't even 2lb.:)

Oooohhh, I missed these new pics - they arewonderful! Maddie just oozes personality, and how on earth do you keepPebble looking so clean?

Ebony reminds me of Shadow (OK, not just 'cos she's black ;)) but she seems to be as curious as he is :)

Jan

Thanks Jan!:D I don't have to do a thing withPebble, she does it all herself! And sometimes that's a lot of work,like after they've been digging in their sand.;)

Hehe Ebony is a very curious bunny, I know what you mean about her andShadow being alike. All three of my girls have very differentpersonalities but I love them all to bits.:hug2:

I got a new digital camera today, yay, no more using my phone for pictures!:elephant:

I didn't have a lot of time to get pictures, was almost dark when I got home, just a few of Maddie.:)

000_0012.jpg

Hmm, just one picture, Photobucket ain't workin':?

Latest posts

Back