~Michaela's lil' ladies~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
My digital camera is working atlast!:colors:So I thought I'd start myself a new blog. Sorryabout the bad picture quality, it's dark so i have to wait untiltomorrow to get some good ones.:) There's none of Berri tonight, shewas in a bad mood lol!;)

IM000222-1.jpg
Here's a nice one of Ebony

Ebony'sbig foot and her tail

IM000213.jpg
Cute Pebble

IM000225-1.jpg
Pebble's dirty feet

IM000215.jpg
A big fuzzy ball of white fluff

IM000226.jpg
Pebble smiling!

IM000227-1.jpg
OMG I just had to post this! (She's not dead!)

Michaela:brownbunny

Haley, yesall three of them arebonded:)I couldn't get any pictures of them together thoughbecause Pebble looks funny with the flash on, and you can't see Berriand Ebony with the flash off!:rollseyes

Here's a few pictures of my kitties:)

IM000194.jpg

This is Moppet, he likes to roll around on the floor so you rub his belly

IM000206.jpg

And this is his sister Mitten. She has scary eyes in this photo because of the flash.;)

We got them in June when they were about 8weeks old, that mean'sthey're six months old so they're going to be neutered andspayedvery soon:shock:

I didn't exactly have to work hard to bond them,a mum and two daughters!:tongutwo: Although, the other daughter (who myneighbour has) didn't get on with Ebony at all! So it might not haveworked.

The rabbits and cats don't get on well! Pebble actually attacks thecats! (Berri and Ebony aren't actually too bad but the cats stay clearof them!) I think Pebble has a thing against cats though becausenormally she is the most docile little thing you've evermet:)Just today she attacked a little kitten that was in ourhouse:craziness

Haley are you still having no luck with your boys?

yeah, we quite bonding for a while because myMax was ill. I'll try again once he's feeling better. Im still hopingfor the best!

Thats so funny about Pebble. She must be very brave!

Here's one of Berri:)

IM000235.jpg

You can sort of see in this picture how she turned brown in the summer,and it still hasn't gone!!! I wish she would hurry up!:waiting: The vetsaid he thinks her coat looks really nice like that:rofl:

IM000239.jpg

And here's Pebble washing an the top floor of her house.

Aww i love your three little girls,little Pebble is such a cutie,lol i love her cute wittle wips:)

Yeah my bunny sunshine was black when i bought her,then she started toget like these copper high lights in her fur,it makes her look verypretty,just like Berri:)

cheryl

cheryl13 wrote:
Aww i love your three little girls,little Pebble is such acutie,lol i love her cute wittle wips:)

Yeah my bunny sunshine was black when i bought her,then she started toget like these copper high lights in her fur,it makes her look verypretty,just like Berri:)

cheryl
Thanks Cheryl!:) Berri turned black again last year but it doesn't looklike it's going to happen this year! Ebony didn't turn black though, Ithink that's because she always lies in the shade but Berri LOVES tosprawl out in the sun:cool: lol

I thought I'd add for those of you that don't know, Berri is a black(well, she used to be black) rex that I got from a pet shop just overtwo years ago when she was nine weeks old, she was sooo cutethen:hearts.

Pebble and Ebony are Berri's daughters from accidental breeding withour neighbours buck (he got into Berri's cage:shock:, don't worry itwill never happen again because he is fenced in now). The girls didn'tget rex fur or lop ears lol! Although sometimes they have helicopterears!:bunny2 They were born in march of this year.

Ebony.jpg

IM000189.jpg

Here's the best pics I have of them with helicopter ears.

Thanks LuvaBun! Here's some more pictures, mostly Ebony:)

IM000244.jpg

IM000242.jpg

IM000245.jpg

IM000249-1.jpg

IM000251.jpg

These next few are from when they were a bit younger, sorry about the bad quality, they were scanned in:)

Scan0002.jpg

Scan0003.jpg

Scan0001.jpg

I love the pictures of Ebony and Pebble,they are just so adorable!!!!

Aww that picture of Ebony and Pebble is precious!:heart:

I have a little girl called Ebony and i was going to name her sisterIvory lol,but Ivory just didn't suit her and i called her Josie,Ebonyis all black and Josie is all white,i rescued them along with their twobrothers

Scan0003.jpg

Just gorgeous!!!!!:heart:

cheryl

cheryl13 wrote:
I love the pictures of Ebony and Pebble,they are just so adorable!!!!

Aww that picture of Ebony and Pebble is precious!:heart:

I have a little girl called Ebony and i was going to name her sisterIvory lol,but Ivory just didn't suit her and i called her Josie,Ebonyis all black and Josie is all white,i rescued them along with their twobrothers

Scan0003.jpg

Just gorgeous!!!!!:heart:

cheryl
Thanks Cheryl! We were going to call Pebble Ivory too!:D lol. I didn'tthink it suited her either, everyone who heard their names said youshould have called the white one Ivory.:rollseyes I swear, the pair ofthem went through sooo many names, I had wrote out lists ofpossible names lol!:)

The rascals spent last night in my room:colors:(because of fireworks). Oh, what a mess I had to cleanup!:shock: They were very good about their toilet and went in thelitter tray, but somebody **cough** Ebony**cough**tipped over the dryfood bowl and threw iteverywhere!:rollseyes At least no wires were chewed this time! lol

They woke me up several times in the night, do they ever sleep!?! Theykept jumping up on to my bed! When I woke up this morning I had Pebblesitting on my face lol:rabbithop

Just thought I'd share that with all of you, nobody else would listen to me!:)

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Yeah Snuffles it was really cute! I just had to laugh!:D

I just made myself an animated avatar!:colors:So what do you guys all think!?

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Latest posts

Back