MeatHead's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol..............dun get me started !:pi aptly earned the nickname "hellraiser" (but all in goodfun) omg............whenever the army/navy games would go onthe base was absolutely insane ..officers included!! flags n stuff allover!

I really miss being in the Marines. Itwas the best of me and the worst of me, especially fightnights. Friday nights were fun.

I never really got into it with anyone aside form the Navy.The Army, Coast Guard and the others would always try and start the fungames we had, but we always told them that it was games played betweenREAL branches of the Military, and it would diffuse pretty quick afterthat. LOL We always had fun with theNavy. They always had fun with us too. Thepractical jokes never did stop. We always had our few on bothsides that would get carried away and take it personal instead of funrivalry, but outside of that, there was never really anyproblems. You know what they say, there is always a few badapples in every bushel. In the Corps, they would always bethe first ones discharged. It has been a long time since Ihave had any fun rivalry with a Squid and I have forgotten most of thejokes I know, but maybe we can refresh my memory a little bit as timegoes on here. But I gotta warn ya, even without myrememberances, I am still good. Better gear up squid, bigdawgs in the house. LOL I'm looking forward to this.

P.S. I was nicknamed Superman. Funny story behind that is...

My first jump in flight school. Doing a static jump and as Iam the last one out the hatch, my chute snags and rips a 10 foot holein it. I hit the trees at almost 30 miles an hour.OWWW!!! It still hurts when I thinkaboutit. I got the pics somewhere. When I get time, Iwill scan them and post up in this thread. Share yours too ifyou have any good ones. Oh that's right, Navy.Nuthin good there. HAHA

i dunno about you, but that competition stuffwas like beat into our heads during basic training.........with theMarines being our best competition, then the Army and the Air Forcebeing "girls" (for lack of being able to say what wewerereallytold) ...and they really held it up onour base ...like i was in pensacola (even tho it was a Navy base we hadall 4 forces on base)and it was encouraged to raid and pickon anyone who wasnt Navy.

lmbo ......we had SO much fun with the marines.. they NEVER took it as offense but as good fun ..........the army/airforce would always cry that we were being mean...........

ive got a truce here... you stay away from my meathead, illstay away from your sweetpea!! :).............but i warn you,dun rawl me up!!!!! big dawgs or not youve gotthe#1B.here!!!

yeah they tried to drill it into us aswell. I think that they all do it so we can form a greatsense of loyalty to our own branch. Funny thing is when youhave all four branches together, the Navy and the Corps go at it likecats and dogs, but when one of the others chimes in, we team up and goafter the little guys. then when we have both showed what itis really like, we go back to fighting like cats and dogs again.

aaaahhhhh.....thosw were the days. By the way, what was yourMOS? I started as a Sniperwith the 1st and 3rd, but i tookthe Endoc and went Recon after a year into my MOS school. Inever really got to see any excitement in war time, due to my years ofenlistment, but I had more than my share while MPing.

FreddysMom wrote:
lmbo ......we had SO much fun with the marines .. they NEVERtook it as offense but as good fun ..........the army/air force wouldalways cry that we were being mean...........

ive got a truce here... you stay away from my meathead, illstay away from your sweetpea!! :).............but i warn you,dun rawl me up!!!!! big dawgs or not youve gotthe#1B.here!!!
Well, how can I stay away from your Meathead after I recon itand bring him back here to be with my little Sweet Pea? anddont forget, Superman has his laser vision:mad:.LOL #1 B or not, I'll whoop ya! I even have my 18guinea pigs to back me up.:p

I have MARINE trained my guinea pigs with asupersonic screech that renders dogs useless. While they aredown I will get my Samantha, German Shep/ Gold Retriever to finish offyour labs. She is delicately trained in play with youropponent before you eliminate your opponent. In fact, I amgoing to show you a picture of her at her meanest just to scare you.

I bet your scared now huh? Isn't she the toughest looking doggy you have ever seen? That'd scare anyone off.

yeah probably. When someone knocks onthe door she barks defiantly in protection, but it only lasts till weopen the door, then she has to sniff and play. i don't getit. It's like fear factor. The threat is there, butyou know it wont hold out.

lmbo...........if someone ever tried to rob ourhouse i think my dogs would prolly help them pack the bags... they aresuch mushes they would lick you to death before anything else!

yeah I think labs and retrievers are prettynotorious for that. She is such a sweetie though. Ireally dont know what I would do without her.

same here......i love them to pieces...heres my babies..dudley n hunter

c628448d.jpg

Hey those guys are beautiful. How oldare they? Looks like one chocolate and one black.They are cute aren't they. I guess we are gonna have to takethem with us when we come for Meathead and the others.

correct you are... they are 5 years old .. thechocolate is startin to go grey on his chin its so cute......also cuteis that the blk one was the runt of the litter and the chocolate wasthe alpha and blk one ended up being bigger :p

you may not have my babies or meathead mister ...dont make me have a talk with Angel!!

That is so funny about the runt and the alpha. They are cute.

Angel will help me. I'll tell her what to do and she will do it. We are pretty good like that. LOL:laugh:

Back