MeatHead's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my spot on the couch. No one but me, mommie and daddy.

Where are my raisins. I want more!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yay more raisins for me.

This is my sleeping spot. Under the biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig table.

I have noticed that she has gotten a bit biggersince Thursday when we got her. I had to look at her first picture fora sec then look at her today's picture and she did get a bit bigger.She begs to come out of her cage when we walk by.

Now, would tha tbe in reference to me or thebunny?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Obviously I knowit was her, but I just had to ask LOL

My mommie redid my cage last week because itlooked like it was gonna fall on my little head. Mommie and daddy didnot feel safe about it so mommie took the connectors and put them inthe middle and top part of my cage and now it does not look like itwill fall on my lil head.

Here is a better looking cage.

mommie put this blue tent thing in my cage.

Anybunny home?

I guess not

I found my keys

What the heck did you do mommie and daddy!!!!

Whaddyalookin at??

Uh oh I'm in big trouble?

I think I am gonna get yelled at. Shhhh don't tell mommie and daddy that I piddled on the couch. lol

The water looks so good.

I am trying to hide here.

This is comfy.

Mommie ya got any money to buy be some snacks so I can share with daddy.

Hi Sweet Pea is stunning, can I have her? Just kidding.

Where did you get the hay rack? I could use one that size for my two rascals.

Soooska

No one is bunnynappin SweetPea No one. Watch outbecause my hubby will protect her because he's got lots of machine gunsand a tank. He is a marine. Hoooooooooooraaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

:gun:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Sweet Pea is stunning, can I have her? Just kidding.

Where did you get the hay rack? I could use one that size for my two rascals.

Soooska

I used the grids for the nic. I bent them and used binder clips to clip it to the walls of her cage.

you can not take her. She is daddy's lil girl

lmbo!! ...bring it on! never been beat by a Marine before!! :p

(seriously tho...all due respect toanyone in the forces hasmy respect and admiration! (evendespite the fact imina diff. branch!))

FreddysMom wrote:
bwahahha ...he'll have to battle this squid!!! :p

Navy..what!??!? we so terrorized the Marines on our base :p
sounds to me like squid is on the dinner menu tonight. Theworst thing that seafood ever did to me was make me sick, but that'sjust because I didn't cook it right. LOL:mad:That's my evil littledeath ray eyeball thingy goin there. Better watchout. They might getcha. If they do you will walkaround looking like this.....:duck:......now we wouldn't want thatwould we? Would we?!? I can even show you one timeI evil eyeballed a guy and he looked like this.....:monkey:.....Now ifI really like ya I will just make you walk funny, likethis.....:waiter:.....but if I don't like ya, then you will have thishappen to ya.....:ele:.....so it will depend on the mood I am gonna bein. So, if you come a knockin and I am here.....:gun:.....then you might want to go and do this.....:race:.....orthis.....:dragster:.....so you don't wind up looking likethis.....:bunnydance:.....or this.....:stork:.....No bunny-nappershere!!!!! Never forget.....:mad::mad::mad:.....alwayswatching, always watching.

P.S. Marines = :blueribbon:, Navy = :mrsthumper::yes:

FreddysMom wrote:
lmbo!! ...bring it on! never been beat by a Marine before!! :p

(seriously tho...all due respect toanyone in the forces hasmy respect and admiration! (evendespite the fact imina diff. branch!))
As much as I like to joke around with other members of the ArmedForces, I always will have respect for those that served or haveserved. God Bless the USA, London and all of our fightingforces.

Semper Fi and HOORAH

Latest posts

Back