Kits are here..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t help but go back to previous threads. You did intentionally breed Jasmine a little while back. I counted the litters in your thread and there were 3 meaning this would be your 4th.
I've intentionally bred jasmine once , and that was first litter.
Has nother litter , mother couldn't get to rabbit where birthed ,and when moved would not feed .
She had good nutrition .
She had nother litter , aka this one and that's all my litters

The problem is that they are not learning, from the past few months I can see that there were 4 litters and all babies died. OP said they keep rabbits 3 years now but still knows nothing about rabbits. Here's a new litter and I don't see any desire for learning, only I can see that someone wants attention and likes under their posts.

I think there's also some kind of collective responsibility we are taking as a community.
There's someone breeds and kills rabbits by not taking care of them, then says that mother rabbits were not taking care of the babies, I've got an impression that babies were already sentenced to death, it is really cruel I feel very bad because I don't know how to stop it and feel responsible for being unable to stop it.

Ignoring this might not helping with saving babies but supporting this thread is unethical in my opinion.
Honestly, I am lost at words because what's going on is unreal, it's like watching how someone is killing their pets and taking all of us as witnesses this is a really sick situation.

I see it exactly like that!!! It’s just attention seeking and not learning. And sorry you should not learn and let animals suffer from it.

It also proofs it by the last post: stopping breeding temporarily!!!! Sorry but if I want to breed, I read into it as much as possible and ask people beforehand but I’m not coming along with stupid questions like: what I’m going to do now? Is that ok?

I feel very sorry for the 20 pets which have to be tests objects and suffer from the whole situation.

And Covid-19 here or not but not being able to supply food for so many animals and still breed them??? Äh no

You may not be trying to, but it is happening anyways. Have you considered that you may not be old enough, mature enough, or in a situation where rabbits are a good pet for you. They are not easy or toys... I have not been on here as long as many nor followed your story since the beginning, but there's a lot of frustration from those who have.

Do you think it may be a good idea to rehome all of the rabbits and not continue to put them and you in a very tough situation?

As long as you can actually take care of her... although you've really struggled. You will need to change a lot. You are certainly not ready for multiple rabbits. How are your parents involved? Are they an active part of animal care? What do they think of all this?

As long as you can actually take care of her... although you've really struggled. You will need to change a lot. You are certainly not ready for multiple rabbits. How are your parents involved? Are they an active part of animal care? What do they think of all this?
She struggles when I leave her for more than a few hours.
My parents help with some of them ,well all of them.
They know how to care for them.
I don't know what you mean by what do they think of this.
One of the animals is my dog Sally .
I feed her , she loves beef , fresh beef.

Is it bad jasmine gets stressed if I leave for a few hours ?
I think I typed it wrong

Is it bad she can't gets stressed if I leave for even a few hours

She may not be happy in her home. You need to go to school, you can't be there all the time. That is not normal.

I mean what do they think of your pets getting sick from extremely preventable ailments. It's wrong, and as adults, they should know better. As someone who loves their pets, you should too. I don't know exactly what's going on, but it shouldn't be anything like this

She may not be happy in her home. You need to go to school, you can't be there all the time. That is not normal.

I mean what do they think of your pets getting sick from extremely preventable ailments. It's wrong, and as adults, they should know better. As someone who loves their pets, you should too. I don't know exactly what's going on, but it shouldn't be anything like this
I don't really understand most of this , but she lives in a dog crate and is let out four like 4 hours a day.
Could the reason she's stresses because I moved the crate , but she was like this before
IMG_20200508_185352_425.jpgIMG_20200508_110150.jpg

She used to live in this cage , in the same area

Attachments

• IMG_20200405_151443.jpg
    IMG_20200405_151443.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 14
Okay everyone. Some of you have been really rude and i'm sorta disappointed in you guys. She needs help, not rude responses. People learn from accidents. Can we try helping her instead of breaking her down? I personally can not help as I have minimal experience with breeding rabbits. I wish I could help @Jasminebunny ! I'm just not experienced in breeding. And also everyone, aren't you glad she came asking for help? She is asking for help not rude remarks. Everyone has struggles. Its just how they handle them.

Okay everyone. Some of you have been really rude and i'm sorta disappointed in you guys. She needs help, not rude responses. People learn from accidents. Can we try helping her instead of breaking her down? I personally can not help as I have minimal experience with breeding rabbits. I wish I could help @Jasminebunny ! I'm just not experienced in breeding. And also everyone, aren't you glad she came asking for help? She is asking for help not rude remarks. Everyone has struggles. Its just how they handle them.
Awe your so sweet , I cried at your comment !
Thank you .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back