Kits are here..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try 🙂

My favorite rabbit book is the newest edition (or any edition) of Rabbits for Dummies. Just about everything is in there. I learned so much from that book. It's well organized and easy to reference when something is going on. Even if you know a lot of the information, it's a fantastic book to have on hand that you know you can trust. Good luck

My favorite rabbit book is the newest edition (or any edition) of Rabbits for Dummies. Just about everything is in there. I learned so much from that book. It's well organized and easy to reference when something is going on. Even if you know a lot of the information, it's a fantastic book to have on hand that you know you can trust. Good luck
Okay thank you !

I've heard about that book previously very good reviews I might be getting one myself.

Here's one on Amazon even available for download I believe but I would love to have a paper copy tbh. There are a few available from the UK as well

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0470430648/ref=tmm_pap_used_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=used

I have been doing a lot of thinking about some of these posts and I get the feeling there are elements of deception where something does not feel right. Someone will say they are 12 years old, which would be 6th grade. It does not feel authentic. I think sometimes people may form multiple profiles out of a need for attention.
When other's post advice, well isnt that the point of a forum. I don't percieve the advice given as rude or critical, rather we are very committed bunny owners who of course are trying to help other owners.
For anyone posting, please keep your posts factual. Sometimes there can be very snappy replies that do not feel like its coming from a pre-teen. Everyone is here to hear actual bunny owner experiences and collectively try to offer suggestions.
If someone hates people, why write in a forum.. to other people.
Just please keep posts authentic as contradictions to details in posts are naturally going to be picked up by others on the forum. It is frustrating to become emotionally involved in someone's post, only to discover an enormous amount of inconsistencies that honestly feel like manipulation. For any of us who may feel like that too, its best to not even reply, especially when it may appear someone is looking for attention that is not bunny related.

I agree with that but if someone is playing with the life’s of animals than it’s something which can’t be tolerated

I have been doing a lot of thinking about some of these posts and I get the feeling there are elements of deception where something does not feel right. Someone will say they are 12 years old, which would be 6th grade. It does not feel authentic. I think sometimes people may form multiple profiles out of a need for attention.
When other's post advice, well isnt that the point of a forum. I don't percieve the advice given as rude or critical, rather we are very committed bunny owners who of course are trying to help other owners.
For anyone posting, please keep your posts factual. Sometimes there can be very snappy replies that do not feel like its coming from a pre-teen. Everyone is here to hear actual bunny owner experiences and collectively try to offer suggestions.
Just please keep posts authentic as contradictions to details in posts are naturally going to be picked up by others on the forum. It is frustrating to become emotionally involved in someone's post, only to discover an enormous amount of inconsistencies that honestly feel like manipulation. For any of us who may feel like that too, its best to not even reply, especially when it may appear someone is looking for attention that is not bunny related.
I'm not lying I AM 12

I hate seeing people , men to be specific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back