Kits are here..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she getting alfalfa and excess pellets? If not, switch her slowly to alfalfa and make sure to increase her pellets. It helps so she has enough milk. Is she feeding her babies?

Is she getting alfalfa and excess pellets? If not, switch her slowly to alfalfa and make sure to increase her pellets. It helps so she has enough milk. Is she feeding her babies?
She gets a lot of pellets , alfalfa pellets.
She's feeding them.

Also this is another rabbit who cannot go more than a few hours wih9ut getting. Stresses

Is she lunging at you? Or just lying with ears back? Has she been binkying? Lying mostly? Acting mostly normal? Could i have and update on her situation?

Is she lunging at you? Or just lying with ears back? Has she been binkying? Lying mostly? Acting mostly normal? Could i have and update on her situation?
Jasmines?.
Not lunging . No binjyinf but she never does.
She usually just lies with her ears back , yes.
Acting her normal , sad ISH self ..

Maybe she is lonely and would it be possible for you to bond one of the young female rabbits with her when the baby is older? Unspayed female does can be bonded. Maybe it would help with loneliness.

Okay everyone. Some of you have been really rude and i'm sorta disappointed in you guys. She needs help, not rude responses. People learn from accidents. Can we try helping her instead of breaking her down? I personally can not help as I have minimal experience with breeding rabbits. I wish I could help @Jasminebunny ! I'm just not experienced in breeding. And also everyone, aren't you glad she came asking for help? She is asking for help not rude remarks. Everyone has struggles. Its just how they handle them.
This saga has been long and arduous for everyone involved. We’ve all been trying to help @Jasminebunny and her lovely animals. However, you are coming in the middle of this without knowing the full extent of the threads we all have tirelessly posted on for her. Our goal is to help but at this point, when information doesn’t add up and proper vet care isn’t accessible, it’s hard to stay calm and quiet. @zuppa and I even offered to pay for her hay. We really are only trying to help in every way we can.

Maybe she is lonely and would it be possible for you to bond one of the young female rabbits with her when the baby is older? Unspayed female does can be bonded. Maybe it would help with loneliness.
This is jasmine my other bun .
She doesn't get along with other rabbits.

Maybe she would get on with a rabbit , since she gets on with males?

Could I possibly bond her even if she has not gotten along with other rabbits in her life?

Could I possibly bond her even if she has not gotten along with other rabbits in her life?

Getting another rabbit is not what you should do! You have too many already. If you get her spayed and another of your rabbits neutered that already get along, you could try to bond them 2+ months later, but first things first, fix the pressing issues

This saga has been long and arduous for everyone involved. We’ve all been trying to help @Jasminebunny and her lovely animals. However, you are coming in the middle of this without knowing the full extent of the threads we all have tirelessly posted on for her. Our goal is to help but at this point, when information doesn’t add up and proper vet care isn’t accessible, it’s hard to stay calm and quiet. @zuppa and I even offered to pay for her hay. We really are only trying to help in every way we can.
I do know the full extent. It seems you are willing to give up? You don't need to help anymore. Leave it to people who are willing.........I'm not saying taht it isn't sad the bun is depressed, i'm saying getting annoyed isn't going to help. I know many people have helped and now is not a time to give up if you care at all for her wonderful animals. I care about all animals and it has also been stressful for @Jasminebunny. Lets just try to help more. If you dont want to help DONT! You don't have to post on every thread. :)

Can you try to bond her with a rabbit you have right now? Look up some bonding techniques. I wouldn't bond her to a male unless he is nuetered. Also, if you try to bond, make sure you are nearby to break up any fights. You can't just stick them together (as i bet you know :)) You can move their cages closer and let then get each others sent, then slowly introduce them. You can search threads on bonding rabbits. There are many :D.

I do know the full extent. It seems you are willing to give up? You don't need to help anymore. Leave it to people who are willing.........I'm not saying taht it isn't sad the bun is depressed, i'm saying getting annoyed isn't going to help. I know many people have helped and now is not a time to give up if you care at all for her wonderful animals. I care about all animals and it has also been stressful for @Jasminebunny. Lets just try to help more. If you dont want to help DONT! You don't have to post on every thread. :)
I do help. However, I’m a human being and I get frustrated sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back