Kits are here..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand. Lets just keep it positive. She needs help. Please keep helping. :)
Nope, I won't be helping anymore. OP doesn't really care for their animals just having fun here, creates fake accounts and keeps asking questions, people are trying to help, she keeps asking same questions again and again, her animals keep dying but she keeps posting like nothing happened. I am not even sure who is that, what age etc.

You know, we are not employed here it's a free will I am always trying to help and support but here I just think someone is trying to entertain themselves.

Nope, I won't be helping anymore. OP doesn't really care for their animals just having fun here, creates fake accounts and keeps asking questions, people are trying to help, she keeps asking same questions again and again, her animals keep dying but she keeps posting like nothing happened. I am not even sure who is that, what age etc.

You know, we are not employed here it's a free will I am always trying to help and support but here I just think someone is trying to entertain themselves.
You didn't need to post that. I hope she is learning. I'm going to keep trying to help because I care about her animals and I know she does too. She is trying. It may not seem like it to you, but she is. I know she has been irresponsible, she made a mistake. I've made so many mistakes i'm not about to condemn her. I know one thing. Condemning her is not going to change the situation. You don't need to post on here anymore.It never was a requirement to post on here. It seems you took it as one though. This whole thing has made me so sad. Someone made a bad mistake and asked for help. The answers she got were bad. All because she has made mistakes in the past. :( This is so sad. I've lost respect for a few members. 🥺😥

You didn't need to post that. I hope she is learning. I'm going to keep trying to help because I care about her animals and I know she does too. She is trying. It may not seem like it to you, but she is. I know she has been irresponsible, she made a mistake. I've made so many mistakes i'm not about to condemn her. I know one thing. Condemning her is not going to change the situation. You don't need to post on here anymore.It never was a requirement to post on here. It seems you took it as one though. This whole thing has made me so sad. Someone made a bad mistake and asked for help. The answers she got were bad. All because she has made mistakes in the past. :( This is so sad. I've lost respect for a few members. 🥺😥
For my buns , in the uk , it was free for one of them ( my oldest , jasmine , 4 years old) , and the other ones between 80 and 190
but how do we know when she is telling the truth? She posted this in regards to the question “how much does a rabbit spay and neuter cost in your area”

@Jasminebunny I don’t mean to be confrontational but why did you lie?

but how do we know when she is telling the truth? She posted this in regards to the question “how much does a rabbit spay and neuter cost in your area”

@Jasminebunny I don’t mean to be confrontational but why did you lie?
I'm going to trust her. :) Its not like shes asking where i live so she can rob me. She is asking for help with a rabbit! Even if it doesn't help her, it helps me since it forces me to learn more about rabbits daily and also helps me give advice! If you want to argue can we please start a thread with that title? This thread is for helping Jasminebunny with her rabbits. Feel free to not post on here if you don't want to.

Why would you get on here to discourage people? It was never a requirement that you help people on here. 😞

Why would you get on here to discourage people? It was never a requirement that you help people on here. 😞
Well all those threads were so disturbing and we really tried to help, since last summer it all goes. We've done some forum search lately and it is really fascinating she said on different occasions that all her buns were neutered/fixed except of Jasmine, then in another thread she said that Jasmine was fixed for free and she paid 80 and 190 for her other rabbits. Now she keeps breeding her fixed rabbits and gets (accidental!) litters from them, isn't it something extraordinary?

https://www.rabbitsonline.net/threa...y-neuter-cost-for-a-rabbit.95490/post-1126287

I'm not saying you didn't try to help! I just think all the rudeness was unnecessary. I will continue to try to help. You make your own decisions.

I'm not saying you didn't try to help! I just think all the rudeness was unnecessary. I will continue to try to help. You make your own decisions.
Why help someone who is clearly lying and making fun of community? There's another account same style conversation, some girl from Japan posting lots of links in Japanese, why should I trust someone who is doing that? I personally think this is very rude.

I'm new!
https://www.rabbitsonline.net/threads/im-new.98251/page-8#post-1142735

What if they are serious? I don't care who they are! I'm going to try to help because i want to help animals.

What if they are serious? I don't care who they are! I'm going to try to help because i want to help animals.
Serious with what? That her fixed rabbits having babies?
Helping her would be reporting her to her local authorities, so to make her stop breeding and experimenting with living animals.

Why help someone who is clearly lying and making fun of community? There's another account same style conversation, some girl from Japan posting lots of links in Japanese, why should I trust someone who is doing that? I personally think this is very rude.

I'm new!
https://www.rabbitsonline.net/threads/im-new.98251/page-8#post-1142735

I fell for that one... it's certainly a scam, looking back on it. The timeline didn't add up at all. I'm just baffled at what the point of it all was. I felt like an idiot and still have no idea what was going on.

I've been reading her previous threads and also the link you posted. I'm so gullible. Thanks for being so persistent @zuppa and everyone else! I'm sorry! I just wanted to help. It really doesn't make any sense and i'm so confused. I'm going to continue looking at previous threads. :)

Getting another rabbit is not what you should do! You have too many already. If you get her spayed and another of your rabbits neutered that already get along, you could try to bond them 2+ months later, but first things first, fix the pressing issues
But she seems so sad and lonely and leaving her sad wouldn't be good.

I've been reading her previous threads and also the link you posted. I'm so gullible. Thanks for being so persistent @zuppa and everyone else! I'm sorry! I just wanted to help. It really doesn't make any sense and i'm so confused. I'm going to continue looking at previous threads. :)
I'm sorry I don't want to lie or be rude.
I didn't get them neutered.
And I'm 12

I just think @Jasminebunny is a really young kid, so acting harsh and being mad won’t really help.

Myself did stupid things as a kid and might have triggered a few. It’s quite easy doing it when you grow up with internet and access to everything. I’m not defending her or anything and I stopped being active in her treads a few post back.

If she’s being real it will be enough to answer the few questions but if repetitive questions just ignore them.

I also think it would be best to rehome the bunnies until she get older. Her parents seem to not know how to take care of the pets or they might just feel overwhelmed with a lot of pets.

Even myself can have dips when I really don't want to take care of my bunnies, but I have always let my pets go before myself. If one day I can’t give them what they need they will be rehomed. But when you are young you act a different way, the web make you have a barrier. I know this perfectly well when myself in games could be a toxic player and get tilted (I don’t like losing). You learn more when you get older on how to handle things. The best is to always reflect over the things you have done and what you can improve but for young people it can be hard to do that.

Myself always had to struggle alot with handling it, how to reflect over my own actions and what consequences it could have.

I learned to not be toxic in games but inside I might be screaming but outside instead give advices on how to improve and help the other player to performe better.

We don’t know the true situation and she might be trolling or need help with her questions, we might get tired over it but it’s our own free will if we want to ask or even read the treads.

@Jasminebunny try to learn from all the other treads most of your questions have already been answered before and make a list on what’s safe. You can also google quite a lot of answer because there are a lot people that have asked the same questions. For example what are safe beddings for bunnies, what are safe treats, what are the signs of gi stasis and so on.

From your profile english seem to be your first language which make it a lot easier for you to find a lot of answers to your questions and also read the facts that exist on the web.

A few good sites to read upon rabbit care:
http://www.medirabbit.com/EN/index_en.htmhttps://www.saveafluff.co.uk/http://rabbitsindoors.weebly.com
If you really care about your bunnies take the time and read. If you is a slow reader just do a list which you can check off with. This truly help me to handle things when myself have both learning difficulties and dyslexia. I’m also a master on procrastinating (doing my things at a later time).

For example one day read about housing, the next time it’s about diet, diy toys, safe treats and veggies, how to introduce veggies and so on. It will help you to structure up and at least have goals.

As I said before I think it would be best to rehome Jasmine if she don’t like living where she is. It might sound harsh but that’s just the reality. You are old enough to take a bit of own responsibility and reflect over what you are doing. Many have given you good answer and tried to help you.

Think what would be best for Jasmine and I’m quite sure you know the correct answer. It will all depend if you will act upon it and follow it through.

Think what would be best for Jasmine and I’m quite sure you know the correct answer. It will all depend if you will act upon it and follow it through.
But no jasmine can't go !
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

No one understands she's my only friend , I hate people in real life , and get really stressed at shops whenever I see people.

But no jasmine can't go !
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

No one understands she's my only friend , I hate people in real life , and get really stressed at shops whenever I see people.

I understand how you feel, myself have quite a lot of fear to people and specially people of opposite sex. Myself always listen to music and space out to handle my fears outside. I know quite well when the fight-flight instincts kick in.

I didn’t have a bunny or any pet when I needed one and I didn’t have any friends to seek comfort and I couldn’t use my family for that either. It get quite lonely and truly a battle to handle.

But if you are going to keep Jasmine, you need to change and truly put down your time to learn. Spend your summer to study about bunnies and do your best to make Jasmine happy. When you are a pet owner your pets go before yourself if you can not provide a life they can be happy, then you will need to give them up. Just to make sure they will be happy.

That’s just how it is and you need to face the reality that you might need to give her up. If you don’t step up your own game and take the responsbility you need to do as a pet owner and Jasmines friend.

I understand how you feel, myself have quite a lot of fear to people and specially people of opposite sex. Myself always listen to music and space out to handle my fears outside. I know quite well when the fight-flight instincts kick in.

I didn’t have a bunny or any pet when I needed one and I didn’t have any friends to seek comfort and I couldn’t use my family for that either. It get quite lonely and truly a battle to handle.

But if you are going to keep Jasmine, you need to change and truly put down your time to learn. Spend your summer to study about bunnies and do your best to make Jasmine happy. When you are a pet owner your pets go before yourself if you can not provide a life they can be happy, then you will need to give them up. Just to make sure they will be happy.

That’s just how it is and you need to face the reality that you might need to give her up. If you don’t step up your own game and take the responsbility you need to do as a pet owner and Jasmines friend.
I will try 🙂

Attachments

• 1589796531805488428887345123086.jpg
    1589796531805488428887345123086.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back