Kits are here..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found a home for pumpkin , she's a breeder and lives nearby.
Im rehoming her for £60 .

Seriously. Please stop breeding. This is 6 new rabbits to add to yours 18 rabbits & piggies that's 24.

Seriously. Please stop breeding. This is 6 new rabbits to add to yours 18 rabbits & piggies that's 24.
No . I don't have 18 pets i have 3 .
3 piggies have been rehomed .
Looking for new homes for 2 rabbits .(pumpkin and Lola)

I'm not breeding it was an accident .

20 pets right now but I'm rehoming , NOT breeding , she got to his cage by going on Jasmines cage and into his , because the door was open.
The babies are going to new homes .

20 pets right now but I'm rehoming , NOT breeding , she got to his cage by going on Jasmines cage and into his , because the door was open.
I couldn’t help but go back to previous threads. You did intentionally breed Jasmine a little while back. I counted the litters in your thread and there were 3 meaning this would be your 4th.

I always get so confused when I read your threads. I’m doing school online because of COVID so I have more time to investigate and I dunno, there are some inconsistencies. How are the kits doing? Keep us posted and like I said before- separate your male and female buns! No more excuses of rabbits escaping and jumping out.

I couldn’t help but go back to previous threads. You did intentionally breed Jasmine a little while back. I counted the litters in your thread and there were 3 meaning this would be your 4th.

I always get so confused when I read your threads. I’m doing school online because of COVID so I have more time to investigate and I dunno, there are some inconsistencies. How are the kits doing? Keep us posted and like I said before- separate your male and female buns! No more excuses of rabbits escaping and jumping out.
They are good.
Last time I checked , but I should only check once a day right?

You can visually check the rest of the cage more often, just to make sure no kit got dragged out of the nest.

Also bought this new litter but it seems so dusty is it safe?
It's wood granules.

Attachments

• 15897475763528006951822060397622.jpg
    15897475763528006951822060397622.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 14

No not 18 pets - 20.

I think you just want to drag attention to you. Also all this naive questions - is that ok???

Sorry 😐 but I’m out

No not 18 pets - 20.

I think you just want to drag attention to you. Also all this naive questions - is that ok???

Sorry 😐 but I’m out
I don't know what naive means but .
I don't own all the pets , they are my families .
Only 3 of them are mine.

I was only asking if it was safe

I think continuing to seek new information, retaining it, and using it to improve a situation is what this site is for (as well as bragging about how we have the cutest rabbits in the world). We all have so much to learn, that's why we're here. I think of myself as the benevolent "god" of my rabbit's world, here to show them exactly how good life can be.

@Jasminebunny , you're still learning with the rest of us and you're very young. I would rather learn with someone who knows when to ask for help than someone who thinks they are an expert and aren't. Keep learning and keep seeking to improve the lives your rabbits can lead. I can see that you are trying to move in the right direction

@Eve84 , we're all in this together and it should be a place where answers can be sought by all. We are all trying to learn and are at different stages, but all questions ought to be encouraged and answered by someone who knows more than we do

Learning from others mistakes is free, learning from our own can have a cost. Thanks all!

The problem is that they are not learning, from the past few months I can see that there were 4 litters and all babies died. OP said they keep rabbits 3 years now but still knows nothing about rabbits. Here's a new litter and I don't see any desire for learning, only I can see that someone wants attention and likes under their posts.

I think there's also some kind of collective responsibility we are taking as a community.
There's someone breeds and kills rabbits by not taking care of them, then says that mother rabbits were not taking care of the babies, I've got an impression that babies were already sentenced to death, it is really cruel I feel very bad because I don't know how to stop it and feel responsible for being unable to stop it.

Ignoring this might not helping with saving babies but supporting this thread is unethical in my opinion.
Honestly, I am lost at words because what's going on is unreal, it's like watching how someone is killing their pets and taking all of us as witnesses this is a really sick situation.

The problem is that they are not learning, from the past few months I can see that there were 4 litters and all babies died. OP said they keep rabbits 3 years now but still knows nothing about rabbits. Here's a new litter and I don't see any desire for learning, only I can see that someone wants attention and likes under their posts.

I think there's also some kind of collective responsibility we are taking as a community.
There's someone breeds and kills rabbits by not taking care of them, then says that mother rabbits were not taking care of the babies, I've got an impression that babies were already sentenced to death, it is really cruel I feel very bad because I don't know how to stop it and feel responsible for being unable to stop it.

Ignoring this might not helping with saving babies but supporting this thread is unethical in my opinion.
Honestly, I am lost at words because what's going on is unreal, it's like watching how someone is killing their pets and taking all of us as witnesses this is a really sick situation.
I'm not trying it kill them!
I care for them , I feed them .
I don't want to let them die .
Im not trying to kill rabbits .
I have money I look after my pets .
Ive been buying more toys , food , hay , bedding and other things they need.
Caring for my unwell animals , not trying to kill any .
Not trying to kill any.
Not trying to hurt any.
I'm just trying to help.
But I don't know how .
So I need help.
I don't want attention I want help .
I want to help my rabbits have a better life.
Rehome some .
Care for the others well.
Stop breeding Temporarily .
Make some money or save some up .
Just care for the ones I have .
I really don't want to hurt , or get likes , I just want help.

No I have had 3 litters also .
Jasmines first , pumpkins first and this one.
Nesting does lots of times but only one international out of those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back