King Kirby's Rabbit Nation

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday and Anniverary! :bunnydance:

Thanks for the update. Love the new pic's. I just love Toby..... I know he can be a handful but he's just so darn cute!! Congrats on Penny! She is a beauty. Don't wanna leave Kirby out, he's ahandsome boytoo. I'm gladhe finally gets a friend to bond with. :) (I know Toby wasn't cooperative --SP??)

Happy birthday and anniverary!

Sorry about the crash! It sounds like it could have been a lot worse though!

Toby is just too cute. I love the markings around his eye and ears.

Dragonrain wrote:
Happy birthday and anniverary!

Sorry about the crash! It sounds like it could have been a lot worse though!

Toby is just too cute. I love the markings around his eye and ears.

Thanks Chelle. That's right, everyone was perfectly fine. Just a little shaken up. It was literally watching a car accident in slow motion! :p

What Toby lacks in cuddliness, he makes up for with cuteness. How do you think he wiggled his little butt into my apartment from the pet store? :biggrin2:

Bonding went lousy today. Kirby pounced her from the side this time with a vehement grunt. So not happy about this. Maybe I should put them in a basket and take them for a walk to stress them first. It would just be sooo bad if they hopped out.

Car ride isn't possible. I live in the city and the traffic is not my friend. Can't just drive around. Literally takes me 20 min to drive around the frigging block once at the top speed of 4 mph. Plus need my husband to drive while I supervise and I just don't know if he'll even do it. I don't think car ride is an option.

Sorry for the rant. I'm just upset that it isn't going very well. We are not progressing. It is like we keep going backwards but very very slowly. Session #6, 12 and today #15 had Kirby pouncing on her. Seems like he is getting *more* upset with her as time goes by. Ugh.

funnybunnymummy wrote:
Aw! You gotta tell Kirby he and Penny are made for each other: They both have matching front paws! ;)
That is what I keep telling him! I always have a little time to whisper sweet nothings in his ear before and after bonding. Penny usually showers me with licks when I hold her, but Kirby is just a ball of disapproving bunny afterwards. :p

I wonder, who reads my rabbit ramblings? lol :bunnydance:

Reply with a hey if you do! I'm just curious! :wave:

Parting shot... Toby extreme cuteness!!!

Today (taken with iphone)
photo-2.jpg

Toby when he was 10 weeks old:
P1030100.jpg

:bunnydance:

:dutch

I do even while at work. ;)

I read I just never post I need to more.

But I don't get a lot of post either but my number keep going up.

Aw, I love seeing 'then and now' pictures.
It's amazing how much they can change in markings and color!

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
I read I just never post I need to more.

But I don't get a lot of post either but my number keep going up.

Yeah, this is why I am curious to know who actually reads my posts? Who's out there reading about my craziness? lol

I type almost as quickly as I talk so sometimes I don't even realize that my updates are *so long*... I must have some undiagnosed combination of dyslexiaand ADHD because sometimes I see a big long article or a very long post and my eyes start to wander. I read things out of order and I skip around paragraphs.. I eventually read the whole thing but not always in the order the writer meant for me to read it, and it does confuse me...anyway I'm rambling again. I wonderif people ever get bored of reading my excessively long posts?

Nah, you leave lotsa white space so your "excessively long posts" aren't hard to read at all! ;)

Oh, and I am HORRIBLY guilty of reading blogs and not posting to them. :p

Rue

P.S. I think I may steal your idea and post on my own blog to see who's reading (or not reading! :shock:) too...

funnybunnymummy wrote:
Nah, you leave lotsa white space so your "excessively long posts" aren't hard to read at all! ;)

Oh, and I am HORRIBLY guilty of reading blogs and not posting to them. :p

Rue

P.S. I think I may steal your idea and post on my own blog to see who's reading (or not reading! :shock: ) too...

Thanks for the feedback!

I admit, I read blogs sometimes and I don't post either lol

Latest posts

Back