Kimiko's Wonderful World

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of you and Kimiko :)I really hope she is just messing with you. I can only imagine how stressful it can be with the upcoming days. Wishing you all the best with your move :rose:

myheart :
Yesterday I gave her again parsley with a bit celery, not that I wanted to give her both, but she went with me in the kitchen and dragged out celery bag then she sat there, looking at me :D. She ate them with oinky sounds, like she always did, lol. So yes, now I'm pretty sure she was just a fussy angel :angel: Janet, I think you're right. She muse sensed my stress about moving and I agree with you that it's hard to not let our stress affect our buns. Thank you so much for visiting me again. Every time this momma goes panicking about Kimi's health, you're always there :) Thank you, Janet.
Hehe, yep, she will have her own room, the second bedroom where we've planned to be "kids" room ( both fur and no-fur, but no-fur is something we want to wait for a while, hehe :) ). I hope she will like that room, I'm planning to decorate the room myself, make it into Bunny land !

tristaw :
Tristana, I was so worried about her. I couldn't sleep well, I kept waking up, listened if she was still there. When I heard she munched on hay or hopped in there, I felt safe enough to go to sleep. Taking her to the vet right now doesn't sound so good to me, of course if it's not necessary. This will be her very first time of travelling by car for hours. I just hope she won't be so stressed.
Many many hugs in return :hearts

Nela :
Thank you, Nela. It means a lot. Now the most worrying thing is I still didn't finished packing !! :panic: lol

Blinkmnhole_anyonehome_vi.gif

:bump Woo hoo !!!!!
I'm here, Lisa. I want to update my blog so badly but I really have no time. Almost done with packing, but things keep coming for me to do... cleaning, clearing old stuffs,bla bla bla :panic:
Good that I have Kimiko. She has helped me a lot. Really, she did help me pack. How ? Oh well, when I fold some clothes and put into a box, she grabbed it and unfolded it, then repacked it again, but outside the box ! :spintongue
Now every time she hears me opening a packing box, she will ran soooooo fast and I mean sooooooooooo fast to me. It's like she wants to say :happyrabbit: " Momma ! Here comes the help !!! ". Hahahahaha, I'm pretty sure she will love new apartment. My girl loves to do hoppy racing ( sometimes with me, sometimes alone. Me hopping ? Yeah, go figure, lol ). I feel like I have the smallest horse ,not a bun :D. In new place, with bigger space and many rooms, wahahaha I can't wait to see her running there. I'll write here as soon as I have Internet. :)
Miss and love, my friend :bunnyhug:

Have a safe and quick move my friend...yes we will def miss u and Kimi but i know its alot of work to move..so well be right here when u return..:)

I have moved so many times in my life, I truly have lost count. I do know it can be stressful. I hope your move is an easy one for everyone especially kimiko :hugsquish:

jujub793 wrote:
good luck with your moving. I'm sure miss Kimi will LOOOVE having her own room. Just be sure not to pack HER in a box!lol
:sofa: Oh right ! Julie, that explained why I couldn't find Kimi anywhere ! She was in a box :biggrin: hahahaha just kidding. I didn't pack her, she was helping me. Then she packed herself in there with a look " Okay, mommy. I'm ready ! Let's go Yippee !!! :weee: :) Thank you. I'm so excited !

[align=center]Hey guys, we're back !:biggrin2:
[/align] [align=left]
Okay first thing first... I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH !!!!! :) hehe. Also I'm so sorry for writing so late. We've got Internet connection for couple days ago but it's been crazy here. Moving went well, but it was so tiring ( I guess you guys know, so I won't go on details, lol ) It took us many days for unpacking everything and believe it or not we still have some to be unpacked:thud: But we're back here now :) hehehe. However, Kimiko is driving us crazy now. :( She's not a sweet girl like before. It's surely caused by changing environment, plus her cage is changed. Yep. We're so pissed about this. Her old cage was destroyed during transportation. Unfortunately, husband has not much time now, so he still didn't finish fixing it yet. Our poor Kimi has to stay in her old old small cage during night time. Believe me, I wish we had other solutions too, but we don't. To make it more worse, we have to go out so often, to buy new stuffs, set up new place :sigh: I guess that makes her more stressed. Even though she eats and other activities are normal, but now she chews on everything. She wasn't like this before. Now she chews on furnitures, poops on our bed, on sofa, on carpets, on everything !. We're trying to deal with it and as soon as hubby comes back from work ( tomorrow morning ) , he will finish her cage. I hope she will be back to her sweet-self soon :( Thank you for all messages and so sorry to come back here this late. :) I miss you all ! I'll try catching up for what I've missed. :) Take care !
[/align]

I'm so glad you're all done moving and I'm sorry Kimiko girl isn't so thrilled with the move.

Sounds like she's just marking everything and letting you know that she's not pleased. I'm sure once everyone is settled in she will go back to her normal self.

I'm so glad to have you back :hugsquish:

Hi Vircia and Kimi!!!

Good to see you made the move well enough. Sorry to hear that Kimi is experiencing some difficulties with the move. Having your house wrecked could be a bit traumatic, so I guess I could understand that Kimi is frustrated with things being different. Poor little girl.... Hope your hubby will be able to make her bunny-world all better again. Maybe he could spend a few extra minutes with his little girl when he gets home since she might be a bit of a daddy's girl. ;)

Glad your back!

myheart

welcome back :biggrin: soon enough your little precious will be back to her old self, she is just making this "new" place hers! (much to your frustration i'm sure).

YAY MY GIRL IS BACK!! ..weve missed u ! but we understand moving is crazy!..Kimi has every right to be grumpy about this ...she will realize soon enough that the new place is bigger for her..:)

Thank you guys. I miss you all too ! Although I'm sorry if now I'm not able to log on much, there are still lots of things need to be done, but I promise that soon things settle down, I will catch up with you all :) Good news that Kimiko's old cage is about to be finished, not much left to do. So she will have her old penthouse back :D Thank you for your messages. It means a lot to me :) Kimiko mostly spends time in living room. I think it's because we put the old carpet from old apartment into this room. So she feels more safe to be in here. However, Kimi binkies all around the house, but every time she sees her old cage, she goes there and licks it constantly. :( Poor girl...she misses her old cage. Today and tomorrow hubby has days off, so we will be able to finish her cage. Pls keep your fingers crossed for us ;) hehe. Gotta go.
Take care.

PS : It's good to be back.

:biggrin2:

It's so nice to have you back :hugsquish:Sounds like lil Kimi is having a bit too much fun making the house alllll hers by peeing and pooping everywhere. :pIt's nice that she found the carpet soshe has some point of reference.I'm sureshe will settle into the house comfortably very soon. How about you? I can't believe how much you have to do just before the holidays! :shock:You will be wiped! But awwww how nice that you have a nice comfy home for the holidays. What an awesome gift :biggrin2:Will you have any company for the holidays?

Wishing you the best of luck and hoping you will be able to rest soon! :rose:

She is totally adorable! I love her colours. I was very close to adopting two kits from a breeder and watched them closely when the litter was born. The daddy was 'calico' (tricolour?) and I was hoping for at least one with markings like this.:) She is beautiful!

Latest posts

Back