JimD's Warren

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one looks like my Stubby on a bit larger than he is .

BUT! now I know whathe would look like complete with Ears!!!!!! she is very pretty.

SmoreRO.jpg

geesh helps when you actually ADD the picture !!!!!!!!!!

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
I was sitting here playing with some stuff! what do you guysthink??
it looks awesome ILMB...are youthinking aboutgoing into Graphic Design? not only just for computers, but like foradverrtsing billboards and all the adds you see in the magazines....youhave an eye for placement and what goes with what.....and it seems likesomething you reallyenjoy doing .. i think you'dflourish in a type of field like that :)

FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
I wassitting here playing with some stuff! what do you guysthink??
it looks awesome ILMB...are youthinking aboutgoing into Graphic Design? not only just for computers, but like foradverrtsing billboards and all the adds you see in the magazines....youhave an eye for placement and what goes with what.....and it seems likesomething you reallyenjoy doing .. i think you'dflourish in a type of field like that :)

nope- CSI BABY

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:

nope- CSI BABY
awesome !! ....when you start looking at schools, many offercombined programs so that you can get your M.D. quicker like in say 7years instead of 8 ....now what exactly are you trying to dob/c with some fields such as M.E. and such you have to have abackground in criminal law and have to serve some time in the policeforce

FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:

nope- CSI BABY
awesome !! ....when you start looking at schools, many offercombined programs so that you can get your M.D. quicker like in say 7years instead of 8 ....now what exactly are you trying to dob/c with some fields such as M.E. and such you have to have abackground in criminal law and have to serve some time in the policeforce
I think that the best place to start would be with forensicsciences. If you check it out you'll find thatit is common for technicians not to have attendeda four-year degree program at a college or university. Some have twoyear associates degrees, and still others have only on the job trainingwith a high-school diploma or GED.

JimD wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:

nope- CSI BABY
I think that the best place to start would be with forensicsciences. If you check it out you'll find thatit is common for technicians not to have attendeda four-year degree program at a college or university. Some have twoyear associates degrees, and still others have only on the job trainingwith a high-school diploma or GED.
careful with that tech stuff...yes you can get it with minimaleducation ..but they are stuck doing basically throwing out the trashwork for minimal pay with minimal opportunity of advancement..it wouldbe a wonderful job to hold however while you are in school ..it wouldlook great on a resume :)

FreddysMom wrote:
careful with that tech stuff...yes you can get it withminimal education ..but they are stuck doing basically throwing out thetrash work for minimal pay with minimal opportunity of advancement..itwould be a wonderful job to hold however while you are in school ..itwould look great on a resume :)
My niece started out with a GED. She then went for training and becamean EMT. Now she is studying to become a Forensic Scientist. However shewill be following the sucession of levels and be continuing hereducation the entire time. Starting with being an evidence technician(recognition, documentation, collection, and preservationphysical evidence), then to criminalist (studies crime,criminals, and the scientific methods of their identification,apprehension, and prosecution), and then on to generalist(Grissom). It'll be a long road and she'l'l need to get her masters (aleast) by the time she want to be a generalist.

FreddysMom wrote:
awesome for her Jim!! I wish her the best of luck!!
Thanks! I hope she's sucessful with this. She figured that it's hard tofind a good job with schooling and no experience. However it's just ashad to get a job if you have experience and no schooling. So shefigured she would invest the time and get both by work her way throughthe ranks and going to school at the same time.

On a side note....did you hear that the Morristown Agway ran out ofstock of Woody Pet? It's been on backorder and they don't know when itwill be coming in!! The next closest place would be in Newton which isalmost an hour from me!!

i know :?...i just ran outta my carefresh andmade a phonecall before i drove up there and they were out !! so iactually bought yesterdays new cuz it was cheaper thancarefresh.....newton is the next closest one to me too ..i so dont wantto drive an hour up there

Latest posts

Back