JimD's Warren

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you guys should go away more often.

She's so adorable in that picture! If ever a rabbit could look like a human, this is it!

-Carolyn

There are no wordsfor the look on that face! It's like a combination of humiliation andresignation... Don't leave Binkie anymore!!!

Raspberry

Oh looky at that baby :love:. I don't know how you got her to stay like that Danielle. Shes is one happy bun.

I just want to kiss this little nose!

bink1.jpg

Vickie

This is our new little girl Tiny Tina. Is isabout 2 months old, and she is a little devil.. ANY TAKERS???(We named her Tiny Tina becuase she looks just like Athina, if youremember a while back Athina died, and i was suprised when my friendtold me he had babies and one looked like Athina!! aka TINA!!)

Look at that dewlop!!!

c.jpg

Smile!!!

b.jpg

Look at them whiskers! They look like fireworks

a.jpg

Hello!!

9.jpg

Imma chill here for a bit

8.jpg

OOOO SCAREY (i covered the flash on accident)

7.jpg

Look at my tail!!

6.jpg

She has wings!! NO MORE RED BULL!!

5.jpg

Biggg dewlop

4.jpg

Hi Momma

3a.jpg

Ok im getting tired of this

1a.jpg

Here's da butt pose!!

2a.jpg

GIMMIE DAT CAMERA!!! (and then she bit the camera)

d.jpg

OMGosh! Those are some of hte funniestpictures I've ever seen. She is so patient and lets you do whatever youwant to her.
8.jpg

This one is just too funny. Jeremy has a thing for bunny teeth and was cracking up on this one. You made his night.:p
b.jpg

Girl you are so funny. You are always cracking me up.

Tina

Rosie in her usaual state

RosieRO.jpg

Binkie.... in her usual state...

BinkieRO.jpg

I PROMISED THESE FOR CAROLYN!!!

Brindle standing in her food bowl for staying hello!!

BrindleRO.jpg

BrindleRO1.jpg

BrindleRO2.jpg

Yes i know her box is small. her big one got Nurti-cal in it and shewouldnt go back in, so this is her apartment before she gets her houseback!!

SmoreRO.jpg

SHE FINALLY LOVES ME!! (Look at all those nice poopies, i never thoughti would love seeing poopie so much until she got sick!! YEY FORPOOPIES! Oh yeah, thats just one day of poops)
SmoreRO1.jpg

Back