JimD's Warren

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FreddysMom wrote:
i know :?...i just ran outta my carefresh and made aphonecall before i drove up there and they were out !! so i actuallybought yesterdays new cuz it was cheaper than carefresh.....newton isthe next closest one to me too ..i so dont want to drive an hour upthere
I'm going up to Carolyn's this weekend and I'm planning on picking upabout 10 bags from the TSC in Amenia. My little car will be ridingmighty low on the way home!

I'm sure I could spare a bag or two if you want. It's better than yougoing all the way out to Newton...especially with the price of gas now.

I go through about abag a week, so 8 bags will last about two months. Agway better have stock by then!!

I was also considering trying the wood stove pellets. Agway had 40 lb bags for $4.79.

mambo101 wrote:
Now now Jim, my JOB is a 45 minute drive from home everyday. Certainly you can drive a mere hour for a carload of WoodyPet.;)
I really wouldn't mind the100 mile drive (roundtrip). It's more the cost of the gas...$2.59/gal :shock:

Jim Homedepot and Lowes carries wood stovepellets durring seasonal time. I am gonna try one bag when it firstcomes out and if it is as good as woodypels or the gaurdian brand. Iwill be stocking up on them. They sell them in a 40lb bag for 3.50 to 4bucks.

I am going to Bergen Comm College for 2 yearsand then going to a 4 year college, I am planning on going for a full 6years and having my masters in forensic science when Im done!!

Okay- now for some new pictures!!!!!!!!

Aug1801.jpg

Benji in a trance

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
I am going to Bergen Comm College for 2 years and then goingto a 4 year college, I am planning on going for a full 6 years andhaving my masters in forensic science when Im done!!
ahhhhhhhhhhh! dont do it!! ....you will go thru hell trying to get yourcredits transferred over and you will have exausted lots of time energyand money....if youre just trying to do any easy start or not sure ofwhats going on at first take a semester off (sorry Jim i swear nottrying trying to give bad advice) and then start your four year college... and please look closely at the progmrams the collegesoffer many of them offer combined programs like for example Iattend WPU and am a BioTech major ..as an undergrad I am required totake four Graduate courses...so this way if I choose to continue to domy Master's Degree there I am already 1/4 done with it and would onlytake me a 1 year1/2 to complete where as for someone elsejust applying in as a matriculated student it would take a minimum oftwo years.

Several schools also offer continued masters programs where you go toschool for 5 years and come out with a BS and MS in your field.

Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
I amgoing to Bergen Comm College for 2 years and then going to a 4 yearcollege, I am planning on going for a full 6 years and having mymasters in forensic science when Im done!!
ahhhhhhhhhhh! dont do it!! ....you will go thru hell trying to get yourcredits transferred over and you will have exausted lots of time energyand money....if youre just trying to do any easy start or not sure ofwhats going on at first take a semester off (sorry Jim i swear nottrying trying to give bad advice) and then start your four year college... and please look closely at the progmrams the collegesoffer many of them offer combined programs like for example Iattend WPU and am a BioTech major ..as an undergrad I am required totake four Graduate courses...so this way if I choose to continue to domy Master's Degree there I am already 1/4 done with it and would onlytake me a 1 year1/2 to complete where as for someone elsejust applying in as a matriculated student it would take a minimum oftwo years.

Several schools also offer continued masters programs where you go toschool for 5 years and come out with a BS and MS in your field.

Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But im not taking my SAT's....

Binkie is such a little doll! :inlove:

-Carolyn

I don't generallymake comments such as this, cuz, I'm a fluffy girlmyself... ... but seriously...

This rabbit needssome low calorie pellets or something! :shock:

Maybea few lesstreats... an exercise machine or treadmill???

Raspberry

Aug1824.jpg

LOL! I have bunny hair all over my keyboard, andneither bunny has ever been on the desk. It just flies acrossmy room from the cage to my keyboard. Getting attacked by giantfurballs while sitting at my computer has become a fact of life!

bunnydude wrote:
LOL! I have bunny hair all over my keyboard, and neitherbunny has ever been on the desk. It just flies across my roomfrom the cage to my keyboard. Getting attacked by giant furballs whilesitting at my computer has become a fact of life!

:laugh:DUST BUNNIES...RUN AWAY...RUN AWAY!!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I don't generally makecomments such as this, cuz, I'm a fluffy girlmyself... ... but seriously...

This rabbit needssome low calorie pellets or something! :shock:

Maybea few lesstreats... an exercise machine or treadmill???

Raspberry

Shes not fat!! SHES FLUFFY!! She gets the same as the rest ofthem, and they dont get very many treats! And she gets her out time!She is just... FLUFFY!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Okay... Well then, she looks like a "Fluffy Bunny Basketball" :p

Aug1818.jpg
You should have seen her before we started limiting treats. I used to call her the "cinderblock with fur".

She's still losing weight but a little slower than she was at first.She's on limited alfalfa-based pellets and I'm thinking of switchingher over to timothy-based or at least to a 50/50 mix. She gets all ofthe timothy hay that she wants. The only other thing she gets is adaily tsp of rolled oats and a leaf of romaine.

ILMB: didn't somebody have a pic of Brinz in her bikini showing off her gurlish figure?

Latest posts

Back