JimD's Warren

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can sympathize, guys. My Snugglesonly gets 1/4 cup of pellets per day, unlimited hay, a few veggies andalmost no treats and she can't seem to lose her extra weight,either. I don't know what else to do. She stillruns bunny 500s like crazy, so I guess she's not too bad off, but shelooks SO fat to me.

Laura

JimD wrote:

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Okay... Well then, she looks like a "Fluffy Bunny Basketball" :p
You should have seen her before we started limiting treats. I used to call her the "cinderblock with fur".

She's still losing weight but a little slower than she was at first.She's on limited alfalfa-based pellets and I'm thinking of switchingher over to timothy-based or at least to a 50/50 mix. She gets all ofthe timothy hay that she wants. The only other thing she gets is adaily tsp of rolled oats and a leaf of romaine.

ILMB: didn't somebody have a pic of Brinz in her bikini showing off her gurlish figure?

Leave my pretty Brindle alone! Half naked bunnys are NOT cool online!She's mad that Shawn, Missy, Carolyn and Donna saw them! Im not aboutto show 2300 people!

yaaaaaaaaaay!!! I got to meet all of the bunniesover at Jim and Danielle's house!! they were all super sweetie pies,especially Brindle!! You got a nice bunch over there guys!! ;)

FreddysMom wrote:
yaaaaaaaaaay!!! I got to meet all of the bunnies over at Jimand Danielle's house!! they were all super sweetie pies, especiallyBrindle!! You got a nice bunch over there guys!! ;)

Sooo i called the house while I was out with my friends and Freddys momwas at the house with my BINKIE GIRL!! We were going to meet up at themall after but as she was going home i was headed back! Oh well,another time! But i came home and ALL my bunnies were here! (i had tomake sure) NOW that someone has seen Brinz... TELL THEM SHES NOT FAT!!!

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
yaaaaaaaaaay!!! I got to meet all of the bunnies over at Jimand Danielle's house!! they were all super sweetie pies, especiallyBrindle!! You got a nice bunch over there guys!! ;)

Sooo i called the house while I was out with my friends and Freddys momwas at the house with my BINKIE GIRL!! We were going to meet up at themall after but as she was going home i was headed back! Oh well,another time! But i came home and ALL my bunnies were here! (i had tomake sure) NOW that someone has seen Brinz... TELL THEM SHES NOT FAT!!!
hehe ...Brindle is not fat .. just very FLUFFY :)...she even licked myshirt!!! she had a thing for nibbling on my belt loops silly bunny!

Binkie came right out to say hello!!

I could go on for hours about them all ... awesome bunnies!! Luv them all!!

FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:

hehe ...Brindle is not fat .. just very FLUFFY :)...she even licked myshirt!!! she had a thing for nibbling on my belt loops silly bunny!

Binkie came right out to say hello!!

I could go on for hours about them all ... awesome bunnies!! Luv them all!!

I told yall shes just fulffy! And now u see why binkie is my baby! Andwhen i wear pj pantsbinkie chews off the strings

FreddysMom wrote:
hehe can I see them when I come over tonight???
It was good to see you again! But I forgot to show you the pictures :foreheadsmack:. Maybe next time.

I'm glad you were willing to take a bag of WoodyPet off of my hands,too. I'm sure it will have a good home now. Let me know how it's doingand post some pics when you get a chance, okay?!

we got something in the mail from peta today...its kinda weird!! i guess my mom registered or something and told themwe have rabbits and hamsters!! peta... creepy...

peta.jpg

NJ29.4990314-1-x.jpg

This is Tootise!! I WANT HER! She is a 10 month old BLACK FLEMISH ATTHE LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER! Everyone tell daddy how pretty she is andthat she needs to come home with me for my 18th birthday (which wouldbe an early birthday present since my birthday is in 1 month, 3 weeksand 6 days) becuase she would last that long in the shelter!

BRING TOOTISE HOMMMMMEE!

awww look at her prettyDewlappie!!! ...yes JimD ..Tootsie MUST go homewith you ... how can you look at that lil beauty and not want her homewith you :)

what shelter is she at ILMB?

Awwwwwwwww she is a beauti. JimD let her havethis pretty baby. A flemmie in your family would be awesome and moreflemish feaver.

ILMB my birthday is 1 month and 6 days.

FreddysMom wrote:
awww look at her pretty Dewlappie!!!...yes JimD ..Tootsie MUST go home with you ... how can you look atthat lil beauty and not want her home with you :)

what shelter is she at ILMB?

Bergen County... I debated telling but its okay. Shes MINNNEEE (i hope)

Dear Danielle's Dad, Jim D:

Danielle is a good girl and NEEDS this rabbit. Look at itthis way, most 18 yr olds want a new car, or some other expensiveselfish gift. What could be a better gift than to let herSAVE A LIFE and get this bunny.

*Nudge nudge* Come on, this gift will be a lot cheaper toupkeep than a brand new car and will last longer than most others. ;)

...How's that Danielle?

Jenniblu wrote:
Dear Danielle's Dad, Jim D:

Danielle is a good girl and NEEDS this rabbit. Look at itthis way, most 18 yr olds want a new car, or some other expensiveselfish gift. What could be a better gift than to let herSAVE A LIFE and get this bunny.

*Nudge nudge* Come on, this gift will be a lot cheaper toupkeep than a brand new car and will last longer than most others. ;)

...How's that Danielle?

not to mention ITS A FLEMMIE!

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
for my 18th birthday (which would be an early birthdaypresent since my birthday is in 1 month, 3 weeks and 6 days) becuaseshe would last that long in the shelter!

BRING TOOTISE HOMMMMMEE!

Funny how we all count down till we are 18, or 21 and then when we getnearer to the 30's we stop counting and put our age back LOL(well umm some of us do forget how old we are from time totime):embarrassed:

ariel wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
for my18th birthday (which would be an early birthday present since mybirthday is in 1 month, 3 weeks and 6 days) becuase she would last thatlong in the shelter!

BRING TOOTISE HOMMMMMEE!

Funny how we all count down till we are 18, or 21 and then when we getnearer to the 30's we stop counting and put our age back LOL(well umm some of us do forget how old we are from time totime):embarrassed:
I agree with you I stopped counting since I was 25. lol

Latest posts

Back