I started a cooking blog!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Shiloh,

I tried to post it again, still ddin't show up.

I'm using the user name option. What would I put when they ask for the URL?

Thanks

Susan:?

Susan, I just tried logging out and then tried commenting on the blog and it isn't working for me either! Maybe Blogger is having a bad day or something? How weird!

I made the carrots last week, but used Dill as well as Rosemary. They turned out GREAT! So easy and delicious... I told my Mum I'm making them for Thanksgiving next weekend as well.

I tried commenting to give you props S, but it also didn't know up. Phooey.

OK good it's not me then. I thought it was an "AGE" thing.

Marisa I have to ask are you Ukrainian? I am and dill is something I grew up with, my mom used it alot in cooking as I do now. LOVE :heartbeat:Dill.

Susan:)

I'm not, but the area I grew up in has a LOT of Ukranians. I grew up in and around cabage rolls and perogies. I LOVE dill... I'm thinking about introducing Toby to it, a dilly bun would be heavenly :p Hmm or minty... Kind of like mouthwash for bunnies?

My dad immigrated from England and my mom is French Canadian.

Marisa, I'm glad you liked the carrots! I'm a big fan of dill too.

I sure hope my comments start working again soon!

Cait, I've never cooked eggplant at all actually!

Tonight and the next few days I'll be making lots of zucchini recipes though because I have a lot to use up!

Marisa my bunnies LOVE dill. It took a few times for them to start eating it. Now i must try mint withmineto see if theywill eat it.

Susan:)

Gonna try and make that bbq pulled chicken tomorrow, but with turkey breast, just because for some reason our house has no chicken.... thats a first! And about 3 different open bottles of bbq sauce to get the ammount it needs lol
Tried a bbq pulled pork sandwich at my school 2 months ago, first time ever, and now im hooked! been dying to have another bbq pulled something sandwich since....

*drool*

Watermelons, I hope it turns out yummy for you :D

Susan, do you have a Gmail account? It seems to let you post fine if you have a Gmail account and are signed in to your e-mail when you comment. It won't leave your e-mail address or anything. I really don't know what the problem is with the comments because I have it set to receive comments.

hi Shiloh, I just wanna say that the recipes of your blog are great! I had the banana cake recipe but was afraid to prepare it because I'm a disaster preparing sweet foods... I've had the recipe for quite some time, and today when I looked at those overripe bananas I took the courage and thought I'd give it a try - it's DELiCiOUS!! I didn't mess it up, it's very easy to prepare and the result is amazing. My home smells good now, I bet all neighbours want to come here to eat.. biggrin2:
Your recipe came to Brazil and it's very appreciated! Thanks a lot!!!! :::biggrin2:flowerskiss:

Vivian, I'm so glad to hear the banana cake turned out nicely for you! It really is good cake. And I'm not sure why you couldn't comment, maybe try again? I tried commenting when I wasn't logged in and it worked out fine. Right under the comment box it says "Comment as:" and select what you want from the drop down box. If you want to just use your name or nickname, pick "Name/URL" and type in your name (or nickname or whatever), then click "continue" and then click "publish" and it should post your comment. You may need to click "publish" one more time but it should go through okay :)

Oh and I will be posting recipes for peanut butter truffles, Oreo truffles, and possibly rum balls (depends on how they turn out, never made 'em before!) in the next couple of days if anyone's interested :D The Oreo truffles and peanut butter truffles are SO GOOD!

And my bun buns are great!! They have their own little bunny blog in the bunny blog section of this forum :)

Qtip, I saw that I had another follower and was so curious about who it was! Checked out your blog and saw you have a bunny so I thought it must be someone from here. Hi :D Maybe you'll decide to do some cooking! And the PB truffles will be coming shortly, if not today then in the next couple of days. They're very good and easy to make so I'm sure you can do it!

Back