Horrible abuse case in Michigan!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homes for the bunnies:
Please know the importance of hay:))
TOO,Please feed me greens, at least 3 per day,
and then the pellets should be-lower protein for me...
and treats well-gee...
SPOIL ME:))

Haley, do you still foster for Midwest?
I have been volunteering there for the past several months! Have we met? I am terrible with names! I am Sarah.

Hi Sarah! Right now I dont have any Midwest fosters-they have all found great homes! I love fostering but its often difficult since Im an hour away from the shelter. I help with a lot of things I can do from here- like followup calls and arranging transports. I dont get down that way as much as I would like to..

Thank you Christine! He is my special guy!

Haley - that is great that you fostered for Midwest! I just love working at the shelter, there are so many wonderful buns there, and the other volunteers are so friendly - it's a great place. It has been torture not to take all of them home with me!

:bunnybutt:

(sorry to get off-topic)

I would be interested in participating in a bunny train/transport if Christine feel's it's appropriate.

I am hoping now that the gov't offices are back from holiday this week, that we can move forward with getting justice for these abused bunnies!:cop:

I dont have a link but I am sending all paypal donations this INCREDIBLE BOOK with our "binkie" presents...
We have adopted out 2 of the hurt buns now TO WONDERFUL HOMES!
If anything POSITIVE COULD COME from such suffering...it would be that some of CCR buns get adopted and them also...we have soo SO many BIG BLACK 9 POUND very sweetheart bunnies available right now you all...it is heartwrenching to me..I am sleeping part of the night with one and then bringing in another to "get up" with in the morning...I read to them and try to bring them attentions and comfort BUT THEY NEED GOOD comforting EMOTIONALLY EQUIPPED FOR BUNNIES-BUN HOMES, GOSH:(
They DESERVE that much in life!
Ok we are now on BunderGroundRailRoad and are gonna start transporting some buns to different parts of the country PLEASE let me know WHO may be interested in the "littler eared" bunnies...or two... AND please go to our paypal to donate for Marie Mead's AUTOGRAPHED book and BINKIE PRESENTS for your bunny to help our "littler eared doodles too!"

Well... I am THROUGH SOBS AND TEARS here with the latest update...
I am so HEARTBROKEN....
The last two bunnies-I took to fix today-
Well know that all have been pregnant-I am sure you all figured as I did with a 31-32 day gestation period for our little doodles-
Oh today
:(((((((((( I am still shedding tears-do not know WHEN I will REGAIN

Well the one little girl I named BeeBee is so far along I wont be able to fix her.....it is very upsetting to me- if she does not spontaneously abort from the isoflorane today- we have baby bunnies coming....there is-the vet said-too much blood supply going to the babies...
....so upsetting to me... ALREADY feel so much guilt about these poor little things...

I can still help with transport through Wisconsin if needed. I am not too far from the Wisconsin/Illinois border along I-94. I could probably transport 2 hours in whichever direction (probably North or West, due to my location).

pla725 wrote:
You are doing an awesome job! I wish I can do more to help. I'm too far away and funds are really tight here.
:yeahthat:

Where would they be if you hadn't opened up your heart to caring?

I am in awe of your committment to getting the abused rabbits in safe, loving, forever homes. There are plenty of unwanted rabbits in the world, abandoned, and listed all over places on the web. You did the right thing by getting the girls spayed who weren't advanced in pregnancy-weeks to jeopardize their mom.

Christine, you and your veterinarians are inspiration.

IF we had space or foster berths (and donation funds to responsibly intake), you know we'd be offering assistance to get another one or two fostered and forever-homed. There are caring bunn-angel helpers already willing to transport. :)

Hooray to Marie Mead for her help in your rescue!

I am making up baskets/packages to send those who have paypaled or snail mailed donations:)
THANK YOU SO MUCH:)
We have about $285.00 towards the "little eared" bunnies vet cost...
~THANK YOU ALL FROM MY BUNNY LOVING HEART~

Too,
The book by Marie Mead is soooo awesome...and so is she!
If you are wanting the book and bun toys AND a gorgeous bracelet made by our ratty loving friend and adopter LoriR. please just go to www.CCCandR.petfinder.com and make a donation to the bunnies...I will not have time to put together a website and I have the "abuse" info smeared all over the page for now...

OH you all....:(

GUESS WHAT?

WE HAVE BABIES!!!!!!!

FOUR NEWLY BORNE perfect little BABY BUNNIES here!!!
This is the first time we have ever had baby buns of any kind here....
Little 'MissLipps'BinkieBrownieBunny had her babies.
The vet surgically glued her shut after seeing her entire bodys'blood supply was feeding her babies and that she was entirely too far along to fix without possibly taking her life........but also that the isoflorane anesth. used very well would make her abort/spontaneously go into labor and give birth....I knew that this was a possibilty however was stunned when everything happened here...

I must tell you...God looks out for takes very good care of me and the CritterCafe animals and I do not care how "cheesy" that sounds to some...
It really is the truth.

I would have told you sooner but I have recently had the most horrible things happen with our "new and TEMPORARY vet:(

The vet MIXED up the buns she spayed Monday.
She told me that BeeBee was still having babies and MLBBB was able to be fixed-
That was NOT the case and things were completely the opposite unbeknown to me.
I though MLBBB was hemorrhaging,at 1AM,
I gave her metacam and baytril
(per the vets advice)
for pain and what I thought may be an infection setting in post-op. Both of these things are BIG No No Mommas to be.....cant go into all the horrible details that happened...BUT Momma and 4 babies are ok now:(( and simply so sweet!!!
She had HAD her babies which was why there was bloody discharge at all..4 from the 6 lived-and she seems to be an excellent little Momma so far, BLESS HER HEART!OK, will write more later. God bless our babies.

babybunz-1.jpg
babybunz2-1.jpg
Well here is the baby bunnies, 3 from 6, that survived -from the one little gal too far along to spay.... Oh geese.... Welcome babies....welcome to the world.... My little Miley, her twin Lilly and Oliver-the all black babe. PRAYING>>>>> OH babies:) I promise you- I give you my word:( that your LIFE will bring you the very best that life has to offer.....if I cant GET THAT FOR YOU - within a home away from the CRITTER CAFE- Babies-little darlins- I ll just keep you, keep you... NO MORE ABUSE!!!! MY GOSH STOP THIS CYCLE!!! PLEASE, hear me Heavenly Father as I beg you to stop the suffering for these most innocent of the innocent at once! I claim where two or more are gathered, and we are here and asking you to HELP US TO KNOW WHAT NEXT TO DO TO MAKE IT BETTER AND STOP THIS SUFFERING! Give each member here an idea, maybe even a change of mind, a stimulus,extra cash, WHATEVER THEY NEED(!!) to help where there was not an idea or maybe not even a claim to passage present before to help buns-MAKE "EM WANNA SCREAM OUT TO HELP(and everybunny for that matter)!!! Give a VOICE where there was not previously one) ...in Jesus' name I beg you, for these bunnies and all innocent bunnies and beloved pets everywhere...Help ME to better HELP THEM and EVERY BUN ,AMEN I AM SO FRUSTRATED and afraid for WEST MICHIGAN and the entire world actually as the cycle of abuse just continues to further get out of hand. Please let us continue to support BUN RESCUE AND FIGHT ALL ANIMAL INCLUDING BUNNY ABUSE:( Ok, I have to get meds done here so I cant sit and "stew" anymore though it is nice to sit and "BEEP"/complain at my unhappiness! Sorry, I just feel so sad ... I feel so so sooo sorry for these poor bunnies, and for the others out there NOT yet FOUND(!!

For just hearing me out I thank you - whomever is reading this now FOR THAT.......................................................

christinelea, you are a lovely, awesome person! Thanks for caring so deeply, and for sharing your feelings with us. I will continue to pray for these dear souls, and for those who will care for them. I will pray that loving, committed bunny slaves will come forward to take these dear bunnies and give them the forever home that they deserve. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all that you do!

Latest posts

Back