Holly's blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holly is so silly. We'll open up the apartment for her to roam in and she'll stay in her room, mostly on her shelf in her cage or under a chair in a littlenook. In about a year she has totally turned my hubby and myself into bunny people. I love it!! My hubby has asked her if she knows how many bunnies lives she's saved because we'll own them. Pretty sure we'll always have a bunny in our lives.

Holly has just discovered a fabulous new place to chill. Under the bed!! She's been in our apartment and only yesterday discovered that she can go under there. She had so much fun hiding there from us. We'd look under to see what kind of trouble she was getting into and she was just laying down by the wall. We were in the process of cleaning her room and she was put in her small cage over night. She kept hopping away from us and laying down in places that we couldn't reach her. I think it was her way of pouting. But now she's back in her home with her shelf and a newer and bigger litterbox, so hopefully we won't have to clean the floor as much. One can hope anyway...

daisy052104 wrote:
. She kept hopping away from us and laying down in places that we couldn't reach her. I think it was her way of pouting.
LOL! Isn't it frustrating when you get close enough to touch them, then they hop just out of reach again. Sounds like she has found her favourite new spot, under the bed :)

Jan

We think that Holly was pouting when she went under the bed. She didnt want anything to do with us a few days as we had been cleaning the area of her cage. She was put into her small cage that she used to be in before we built her nic cage. She is back to her usually self and likes to run and hop away from us. It's so nice to have her back.

Holly has a new favorite way to tell us she's ready to get off the bed and go back to her room. She pees on it. This time she was thoughful enough to do it on my pillow.

The county fair is here in town and today I was able to convince my hubby to go to see the 4H rabbits. I also learned from talking with a 4Her and his dad that there is a local rabbit club here in town. Tomorrow morning there's a open class show for rabbits at the fair grounds. I plan on going out there before I have to work. I'm excited about what I've learned.

Well I ended up not going to the open show, but now that i know about it I'll be watching for it for the future. I'd had a couple of late nights and thought that it'd be better if I got a little bit of sleep. Plus I knew the risk of temptation would be greater than I could probably handle. Holly also knew that I'd seen other bunnies and she wasnt very happy with all the bunny talk that wasn't around her. Aren't they funny that way?

Holly got to go on her first road trip since easter this past weekend. She traveled so much better this time. We took her to my dad's again since we went out there for more than one night. She had to stay in her little cage again but seemed to do pretty good. She was still eating and drinking and pooping for us so I was happy. But now all is well in her world as we are now back at home and she has her shelf.

Hmmm, it is great that Holly handles travelling better this time. my bun hates car travelling. he refuses to eat, or drink or pee or poop. he looks miserable. wonder what you did to change Holly?

Ok, so it's been a long time since I've updatedHolly's blog. I've had a bit of the morning sickness that has lastedall day for the last week and a half and haven't really been among theliving world.

Last night Holly discovered that she can jump up onto the couch all byherself! We were so proud of her. My hubby started her to do this bylaying on the floor in front of the couch. She jumped on his back andthen the couch. A little bit later, he was not needed toreachthe top. She'd snuggle with me fora little bit then she wasdone and would jump down. Little later and she was back on the couch. Ithink she was pretty proud of herself.

Aww Holly is such a little doll. She seems to be quite the character.

Im in love :inlove:

My bunnies love to jump up on the couch with me (isnt itfun?)! Its always such a little surprise when you hear thatlittle body leave the ground and land next to you with a look ofaffection :)

Alright I know I've been slacking on Holly'sblog. With being 8 weeks pregnant I haven't really felt like joiningmuch of the world other than my bed. But last night Holly did somethingthat I knew I'd have to share. We have a wood burning stove in ourapartments living room that is surrounded by bricks. Holly loves to getback there and hang out. We've recently done some rearranging to ourliving room and now it's not bunny proof back there so we have the areablocked off. Well she must have really been missing going back there.She found a hole in our blockade and wiggled her way in there. Wepulled out some of our road blocks for her to try to get her out andwhen she finally came to a place where we could grab her to get her outwe got her on the first try. We rest the blocks while she sat over infront of the couch. When we got on the couch she went over to hercorner, sat by the coffee table for a minute or so, finally figured outshe couldn't get back there, then she gave us one thump! She thenturned around and looked straight at us. Oh if a cute bunny can give adirty look, boy did we get it from her. It was so funny we werelaughing about it all night!!

I just read this blog. Oh wow shes very cute. Hope the morning skickness is gone soon.

Alicia:sweepThe Maid, The buns Ringo Starr :runningrabbit:, SamanthaJane :apollo:,Connor Grayson:not listening, Teresa Mekare:bunny19, ANDTHE REST OF THE ZOO CREW!!!

I always find it so funny when Loki thumps at meafter I've foiled one of his devious little plots. I swear I see himfrowning at me as he runs into the bathroom flicking his feet at me. Ofcourse, he's back jumping on the couch and climbing all over me and myroommates a few minutes later. He's quick to forgive. :)

Your little girl Holly is quite the looker. Loki finds her quite attractive!:inlove:

t and Loki

Here he is being a stinker!

2005_0902Misc20132Small.jpg

I dont know how many of you saw my post in thegeneral rabbits section about wanting another bun, but we got a friendfor Holly now. We debated about if we should get her or not, especiallywith a baby on the way, but decided to got for it. Hopefully by thetime that the baby is here our girls will be bonded. So hereare some pic of our new love PUNKIN!!!

DSC05414.jpg

DSC05416.jpg

DSC05421.jpg

DSC05449.jpg

DSC05460.jpg

Holly was such a little clown last night! Wewere watching Dancing with the stars and Holly was running free. One ofthe stars and her partner danced to a ballroom version on Jump, Jump.Holly was on the couch with us and all the sudden started to binkiewith the music. It was so funny!!! The next couple danced to the songSing, sing, sing and she started to do bunny 500's again with themusic. We have decided that she likes to dance to music. It was sofunny!!

We also had blankets hanging over the edge of the couch and she thoughtit'd be more fun to tunnel between the couch and blankets than justrunning around over the blankets. Such a funny bunny!!

Punkin is a little lover. She is so good about letting us hold her andshe'll just sit there and let us cuddle with her. Such a sweetie!!

awwwww! what a surprise!!! she is adorable!!! can't wait to see her!!! :)

So far we've discovered that Punkinisa cuddler. We haven't gotten any kisses yet but we can't count how many"love nips" we've gotten. Her favorite game is how fast can I dig allthe litter out of my litter box. She's quite the little stinker!

Any time there's any movement in Punkin's cage Holly is right there tosee what is going on. She seems to get a little jealous from time totime.

We left the girls for the first time for more than one day this pastweekend. One of my best friends bunny sat for us. Her first remark tome when we got back was "I need to come hold your baby bunny! She's socute!!"

Latest posts

Back