Holly's blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
daisy052104 wrote:
DSC02076.jpg

In this pic Holly reminds me of this pic!
MirrorCheat.jpg

Holly was feeling a little fiesty yesterday. Shestarted the morning off playing with one of her toys, that is actuallymade for ferrets, that is hanging in her cage.She was sofunny. It looked like she was trying to play tetherball without thetether pole. So cute the way that she was batting at the ball.

This is a pic of the ball suspended from her cage.
DSC03417.jpg

When I got home from work last night and let her out to play, shethought it would be fun to eat the leaves of theplant that Ihad just repotted. It's not the first time this plant has had a smallbunny reaching for it's leaves. The plant she was going for is the oneto the far right.

Here are some pics of the bunny going for the green

DSC03424.jpg

DSC03423.jpg

DSC03426.jpg

My husband also told me earlier in the eveningshe had managedto reach the Crasins that were inbetween the 2 baskets and pull themdown on top of her cage. He didn't give her one after she did all thatwork to get them. (I would have.)

Hi, Holly looks adorable.

I would be careful with the house plants though, quite a few of them are poisonous.

Soooska:apollo:

As soon as i see she is going for the plant imove it out of the way. She did it one other time and after i moved itshe couldn't reach it. I thought I had it out of the way again afterrepotting...but i guess i was wrong.

I just love HOlly's little bunny tail. When shestretches you can see the top of her tail and it is soooo cute. The topof her tail is brown and the rest of it is solid white. I just love herlittle bunny butt.

bunnybutt.jpg

Holly has been such a little cuddle bun lately.The other night when my hubby and I were getting ready for bed, he wasbeing a little stinker. So I got Holly out of her cage and put her onthe bed. He had no idea I had gotten up to get her so he was suprisedto have her climb up on him for some pets. When the time had come thatI was starting to fall asleep I went to grab her and she went back onhis chest for help. She wasn't ready to go back to her room yet. Sheliked the bed better! I gave her a little more time and then she cameand snuggled with me. So she got even more time.

We let her do the same thing again last night. I'm amazed at how wellshe acts on our bed. I think she knows that it'sa "special"place since she doesn't get on there a lot.

In an attempt to try to waste less hay, we areon the 3rd type of hay holder. We started with a ceramic bowl. thentired a hay rack, which tends to make a bigger mess. Now we are tryinga hay ball. Today is the first day we've used it. All it seems to do sofar is make Holly mad. I dont know how long we'll keep using this.

I love Holly, she is so0o adorable. Ilove her face and markings. I like her hanging ferret ball. Isaw one at petco. I've been thinking about getting one. DoesHolly play with it a lot?

-Ashley:inlove: & Flopsy :bunnyangel: & Fluffy :rabbithop

Flopsy wrote:
Ilove Holly, she is so0o adorable. I love her face andmarkings. I like her hanging ferret ball. I saw one atpetco. I've been thinking about getting one. Does Holly playwith it a lot?

-Ashley:inlove: & Flopsy :bunnyangel: & Fluffy :rabbithop
I havent seen her play with it alot, everynowand thenbut who know's how much she plays with it when we're not here.

Holly has been so good lately. We've had her onthe bed the last couple of nights and she's behaved and been good. Thisafternoon I had her on the bed as I was folding some laundry and shepeed. I half wonder if it's because she was by herself for most of theday before. We'll see how she is later.

Holly hasbeen in a tipping moodlately. Every time we give her pellets she tips over the crock thatthey are in. So far this morning she hasn't but pretty much every otherday she has. Silly bunny!

My hubby was on vaca this week and was able to go golfing a few times.He told me when he was home afterwords he'd be in Holly's room with herand if he was petting her nose she was fine but if she could smell hisarm she would charge at him. This isn't typical Holly behavior. Theonly reason he could come up with why she would charge at him isbecause he had sunscreen on. That is the only thing that would bedifferent. She must not like the way it smells.

Here's a few new pics to share:

she likes to go behind this door. There are some glass panes and amirror back behind the door. She knows she's not supposed to go there
DSC03474.jpg

My mom knew I wanted to get Holly a harness. My hubby didnt want me tobuy one. For our anniversary my mom gave us one. She figured if I gotit as a gift he couldnt say anything. He he he!!
DSC03457.jpg

My hubby acutally took this picture! I love this sweet nose!!
DSC03483.jpg

She does ok in it. I dont think thatshe likes it that much though. I think it's a little too big for her.She can almost get her front paws through the front part.

I love that pic of her nose! I think you should use it as your avatar.;)

I'll have to show this thread to my hubby. He loves lops, especially brokens. And she's a lovely one!

I used to have that same harness forFlopsy and Fluffy I liked it except the leash isshort. My buns grew out of them super fast.

I can't get over how beautiful holly is. I love her! :hug:

-Ashley :hug2 & Flopsy :bunnyangel: & Fluffy :bow

Thanks Flopsy and Naturestee!! We think she's pretty lovely and beautiful ourselves.

I was away from Holly over the weekend and my hubby and her had quitethe bonding time. He said she just couldn't give him enough kisses. Ithink that was her way of asking where I was. He said last night beforeI got home she managed to pull down her bag of hay from the bookshelfthat is shown in some previous pictures. He said the look on her faceafter pulling the bag down was like "Yes!! I finally got it!!!" And asI wrote this she did the exact same thing. Little sinker!! I shallclose this entry with: "Ha ha! Victory is Mine!"

Latest posts

Back