Holly's blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww...your girls are so adorable!! I love the expression Holly seems to always have on her face...just sweetness!!

I love the babiness that Punkin just seems to personify. She's adorable!!

Irresistable...your bunnies are just so irresistable!! :D

:D

It's so amazing the difference in personalitiesbetween Punkin and Holly. I bought all kinds of toys for Holly when wegot her and she completly ignored all of them except for one or 2. I'vegiven Punkin quite a few of the toys Holly didn't touch and some thatshe stopped playing with and Punkin plays with them all the time. Hollyis our laid back, easy going, cuddle bun. Punkin likes to make allkinds of noise in her cage either by playing with toys that have bellsin them or digging all the litter out of her litter box. She's alsoquite the chewer. She's been chewing on the outside rim of her litterbox. They are both so silly!!!

Oh the digging!! the digging!! Will it everstop???? That is all that Punkin wants to do and it's about to drive mycrazy. She's constantly digging in her litter box, and when we take itout of her cage to give our ears a break she starts scratching at thesides of her cage where the spray guard is. I think I can hear thesound even when I'm not home.

And then my little angel Holly just looks over at me like what's her problem? I wasnt ever like that.

Back