Holly's blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy052104

Reaction score
My husband and I got Holly, our mini Hollandlop, back in September. We live in an apartment and are unable to havecats or dogs. Both of us are animal people and had gone as long as wecould with out any pet. Luckally for us we could get a rabbit. Neitherof us have ever had a rabbit so we've learned a lot in the months thatwe have had her. We both love her so much and couldn't image life without her. She gives us our daily dose of laughter. Here are somepictures to introduce her to you.

daisy052104 wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how to post more than one picture but right now i'm not being very successful with it.

WOW, she's a beautiful colour and really cute too.

I can hardly wait to see more pictures.

Welcome tp the forum.

Sooooska (mother of 4 Bunnies) :apollo::bunny19:bunny2

KatyG wrote:
wow what a gorgeous girl!

I love the markings round her eyes, they are so pretty.
Thoseare some of our favorite features about her. This year for easter igave both of my parents and both of my husbands parents, as well as mysister and his brother, a copy of this picture in a cute frame. I'msure they all think i'm nuts. They don't know what it's like to haveand love sucha fun little bunny!!

this morning she cuddled with me in bed while wewatched tv. She likes to watch tv with me and my husband. We came backto her room where she began to run around and have fun. Before i knewit she was relaxing and taking a good rest.

Awww how cute! she looks like my rabbit Dottie.

14thfebruary006.jpg

I ablsolutely love watching bath time!!

Bathtime2.jpg

These are some pics of when Holly first came home. She was so tiny!!

9e61e4c1.jpg

07f70a7f.jpg

abfdc795.jpg

Did I get any email today????

DSC01961.jpg

Awwww Holly is absolutely gorgeous,she looks like a sweet little girl,and just look at her sweet little face:inlove:

cheryl

Holly has been such a little cuddle bug the last2 days. I love it so much. She's been hopping up in my lap as I sithere looking at all the latest updates. She also is telling me that mypants need altered as she is sitting at my feet tugging at my pant legs.

Aren't bunny kisses the best!!

Lately Holly has been a lazy bunny. She's beenlaying against the wall right behind the computer chair. How ever whenI let her out at night usually after I get home from work she tends toshow off for me. Running around, playing with her toys and doingbinkies!! Thanks to reading many other blogs since I found RO Holly nowgets Crazins and she LOVES them. She even tried to take the bag fromme.Its amazing how easy it is to spoil her. This morning shedid something new for me. Usually she jumps on top of her pet carrierto jump on my lap in the chair. She bypassed the carrier and jumpedstraight onto my lap!! I was so happy. I love it when she does cute newthings!!!
Here are some more pics to share with everyone:
Guess what baseball team Holly likes?
CopyofDSC01272.jpg

Which piece do I want???
DSC01895.jpg

How about....ALL OF THEM!!!
DSC01894.jpg

Um...Do you ever put this camera down???
DSC02499.jpg

Mirror mirror on the floor....
DSC02076.jpg

Last night Holly was being so cute with myhusband. She let him hold her for a little while. And then she snuggledwith him.Of course I had to take some pictures!!! Whywouldn't I? Is there any better model than a bun???

DSC03403.jpg

DSC03400.jpg

Here are some other pics I have of Holly. They're just to cute to not share.

DSC03075.jpg

Holly being where she knows she's not supposed to be
DSC03408.jpg

What are you looking at????
DSC03102.jpg

Latest posts

Back