Holly's blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love snuggle days!!! She was my little lovebun today. She cuddled with me for 1 and a half hours on my bed thisafternoon. She stayed right next to me the entire time and I lovedevery single minute of it!!!

So my good little cuddle bun has not been sogood today. She's been scratching at everything in sight. I thought I'dbe able to get her to stop if I took her to the bed where she'sactually been really good lately. But to my not so wanted suprise theonly thing she wanted to do was pee! Right next to me.

That's for sure. When I think she's going to eather hay, she thinks it would be more fun to pull all of it out, scatterit and take a nap on it. (Which is what she's been doing lately.) Sillybun!! Oh but do we love her anyway.;)

I'm so jealous of my hubby!! The last 2 dayshe's been able to pick Holly up and hold her on her back for more thana few seconds. She hasn't let us do that since she got spayed in Feb.She won't let me hold her like that and it makes me so jealous. Makesme want to do this::tantrum:"I wanna hold the bunny likethat!!!!"

She's being her usual self again. We had toleave Holly alone all day yesterday. We went out of town but were backby nightfall. I think she got mad at us because all she wants to day isdig on the carpet. I picked her up to stop her at one time and thoughtshe was going to let me hold her that way for a while but before I knewit...kick, kick, kick went the back feet. So she got her way and gotput on the ground.

Naughty Holly! No carpet digging, even if you are cute! Cute does not make right!

Okay, sometimes it does.;)

I actually had to staple cardboard onto the spots where Mocha keptdigging. Good thing we want to replace the carpet anyway.:?

Unfortunatly we live in an apartment and donthave the option to replace carpet. I just have to keep an open ear outto hear that all to familiar scratching sound. And while cute doesn'tmake it right, it sure makes it easier to forgive. :inlove:

Holly has been having fun playing hide and seekwith us tonight. We got some knew boxes to use as barricades so wecould open up some new areas of the hallway to her. One box was just alittle too short so we used a small tool box to block off the rest. Shehad been being a good little bun and was just sitting and taking a bathnear me. Before I knew it I looked where she was and noticed she wasn'tthere. I was puzzled. I investigated all of her normal hiding placesand she wasnt in any of them. She wasnt in the hall. Then we noticedthat the toolbox had been "bulldozed" over. Holly thought it'd be morefun to hide in my bathroom. It's always a fun game.

As promised earlier her are some new Holly pics!!
Oh no!!! She has that thing out that has the bright light!! I hate that thing!!
5d6dc5a8.jpg

Maybe if I go under the chair....she won't see me.....DANG!!! Didnt work.
424863f4.jpg

I guess I'll run to him!! He'll give me some help to escape the flashy thing!!
81f138a8.jpg

Excuse me!! I've had enough pictures taken of me!!!
1e3c1f5b.jpg

Did you hear me????
DSC03510.jpg

Holly's house got upgrated. My hubby built hera NIC home. The hardest adjustment for me is going to be opening the door. She seems to have adjusted to it pretty quickly. We put it in the "same" location as her previous one. She's still eating. She hasn't used her litter box yet and she also hasn't peed yet. :?I know that rabbits don't adjust well to changes so I know she'll be back to normal soon. I'll put pics of it on here after we get more pics.

Its hard for me to open because it latches just like the rest of the panels only one side is just zip tyed instead of being snapped in. I have weak wrists so it is some what of a challenge. Plus I'm used to just a little latch. Here are some pics of her old home and her new home.

old home
Hollyresting2.jpg

new home
DSC03830.jpg

DSC03831.jpg

She seems to like her new palace. I came home tonight, opened the door thinking she'd jump out like she usually did....and she just looked at me like "What do you want????" So far she still hasn't touched the litterbox but hopefully she'll figure it out again.

She had been using her litter box and I was so proud of her. After we got back from my grandma's funeral she'd used her box to pee in...however she also thought the carpet seemed a little dry. Since we've been home she hasn't used her box at all. I'm putting the stray poops in there again and hopefully she'll get the idea of where to potty is again.

She was my anti-social bun today. I had the door of her cage open for pretty much all of the afternoon and she wouldn't come out at all. She defiantely has a mind of her own. As soon as my hubby came home from work...out she came doing a few bunny 500 laps then it was back into her mansion.

Latest posts

Back