Hello Kimi's Island Adventure 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't know 17 degrees doesn't sound so warm to me, now if you said 70 degrees THAT would be nice. Today was 43 degrees and for michigan in march that is nice! supposed to get up to 54 degrees this week, can't wait, that will really give me spring fever. I wanted to take willow and walter outside today but the yard is too wet and mushy from all the snow melt. but soon!!!!

and congrats on the job!!!! way to go girl!

Nela wrote:
Vircia,

Congrats on your job! I hope it will make you very happy and I hope it will help get you that confidence back! I am very happy for you. :biggrin2:perseverance pays off!

17? Whoa that is warm. What lovely weather. I hope Kimi settles down in her harness soon so you can take her outside and enjoy the gorgeous days with her. :)I use a cat harness on mine but I also double it with a "sweater" I make them to make sure it can't come off even though it fits right. :)I am a bit sad though because I cannot see the videos... Hehe :)

I hope you have a wonderful day. Big hugs, kisses and noserubs to all of you. You decide who gets what :p
Thank you, Nela. Yes, finally ! :) Tomorrow I'm going to talk with the school director about classes and plan. I just hope I will start working soon. It was warm yesterday but today it's colder :( It's going to rain and snow soon, blahhhh :pssd: We bought new harness for Kim, it's a cat harness. Too bad we couldn't find pink, so we bought red one. :D hehehe. We tried it on her and it matched perfectly. So I will keep working on it and hopefully we all can go for a walk soon.
Oh, by the way, the videos didn't work ? :-/ Hmm. strange I clicked on them and they played. :( Pity, the videos show how much Kimi loves my paper works. LOL :D
Thank you again, Nela and have a wonderful day too. Hugs, kisses and noserubs return to you and your family :)
PS We shared your hugs, kisses and noserubs equally, but seems like Kimi wants more ! :D hehehe.

jujub793 wrote:
i don't know 17 degrees doesn't sound so warm to me, now if you said 70 degrees THAT would be nice. Today was 43 degrees and for michigan in march that is nice! supposed to get up to 54 degrees this week, can't wait, that will really give me spring fever. I wanted to take willow and walter outside today but the yard is too wet and mushy from all the snow melt. but soon!!!!

and congrats on the job!!!! way to go girl!
:) It was 17 'c, Julie. :) I'd die if it was 'f :D Ahh, I don't like when it's wet and mushy too :-/ it feels like walking on a caramel cream...wait, that sounds yummy though :D Hehehe
Thank you so much. I'm counting on this job 'cause it will be the beginning of my working experience here. :) I'll do my best.

Have you ever taken your boys out for a walk ? How was it ? :) Gosh, I can't wait to take my girl. I think she will love outdoor, since she loves to lay down on the balcony and watch the view :D We planned to give her outdoor time when we will go to parents' house on Easter.
Take care, Julie. :) Have a nice day.
:kiss:

Hey you,

Me again! Lol. I hope your chat with the director goes well. Do you speak Portugese? I forget. What language will you be using mainly at work? Part-time is good to start with. It'll help you get adjusted and not just throw you in all at once so if you don't get full-time yet, don't get discouraged.

Hehehe yeah cat harnesses usually work best. I knoooow! Why are cat harnesses so hard to find in pink? :grumpy:I wanted a pink one too but ended up with a red as well. I also have a nice aqua type color. :)I would have gotten purple instead of the red but they had no more. Bah! I looked in the dog ones too because they have for yorkies and small dogs but they only had leather in those colors. The bunnies would just love to chew it up. Hehehe.

I hope she gets to go outside with you soon. Just a word of caution though, I had heard that the early grass is quite rich so it's best not to let them eat too much of it so they don't get tummy aches. I am not sure what is considered 'too much' but maybe you could ask about that. :)

Have a great day and again, I hope the chat goes well!

Nela wrote:
Hey you,

Me again! Lol. I hope your chat with the director goes well. Do you speak Portugese? I forget. What language will you be using mainly at work? Part-time is good to start with. It'll help you get adjusted and not just throw you in all at once so if you don't get full-time yet, don't get discouraged.

Hehehe yeah cat harnesses usually work best. I knoooow! Why are cat harnesses so hard to find in pink? :grumpy:I wanted a pink one too but ended up with a red as well. I also have a nice aqua type color. :)I would have gotten purple instead of the red but they had no more. Bah! I looked in the dog ones too because they have for yorkies and small dogs but they only had leather in those colors. The bunnies would just love to chew it up. Hehehe.

I hope she gets to go outside with you soon. Just a word of caution though, I had heard that the early grass is quite rich so it's best not to let them eat too much of it so they don't get tummy aches. I am not sure what is considered 'too much' but maybe you could ask about that. :)

Have a great day and again, I hope the chat goes well!
Hahahaha. Nela :D It seems like we have so similar harness for baby buns. The new one I bought is red and the old one is aqua blue color ! :D Hahahaha. Funny ! Thank you for encouraging me about job. Yes, I do agree with you. I need time to adjust myself and so on. So getting temporary hours of teaching now is good for me. I spoke with the director yesterday and he told me that they're looking forward to work with me and hopefully after this semester I will continue working there. Today I'm going to get the contract from that school. I need to bring it home before signing. I need Norbi's help about Polish, in case there's something on it that I don't understand.
I know French. I've learned French language for couple years, during high school and University. Now I'm working on Polish :thud:This is very hard, I admit. Even though I can communicate now, but still...I need to improve my grammar and pronunciation, also vocabulary. Polish is the hardest language I've ever learned. I'm sure Dutch is hard as well. I used to work with KLM and to be honest, I did tried to learn some sentences. It was really hard to read ! It seems like Dutch sentence is never end. I mean they have long long long long and longgggggg words ! :) Hehehe.

Kisses for you and the gang ;) Ahhh you know especially my lovely Maybelle ;)

Oops I meant Polish not Portugese... :embarrassed:Sophiiiie just because it starts with 'P' doesn't mean it's the same! Lol.

I'm glad it went well. Yeah, I bring all my contracts to Jeff too. Hehehe. I get contracts with the school. :)I bet Polish isn't easy. :expressionlessDutch isn't too bad because it has a lot of similarities to english and french and I am fluent in both. I do have a hard time catching certain sounds still and those loooooooooooooooong words are intimidating. Lol. :pI'm just so darn shy that I just block. :expressionlessAt least you can communicate :biggrin:

How funny about the leashes :p

Have a great day and talk to you soon!

My friend, you are missed. Give us news when you can. Kimi's big day is coming soon no? Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Much love, the Tater Tots. ;)

Dear Nela and Julie,
Thank you so much for writing me here :) I"m so sorry that I didn't log on. We went to Pacanów, my husband's home town to make a car registration. It was a long process, but it finished. Phewww :D I still didn't start working yet. Tomorrow I'm going to sing up the contract :) So, hehehe a bit excited. Kimiko is doing okay. She missed us while we were gone. I hate to leave her alone at home for long time, even a night. :( But we had to...
Yes, her Birthday is coming up !!! :) We've planned to make a party for her before we all go to Pacanów again for holidays. I think I will make her birthday cake :) I wish you guys were here, so you could join the party. I've missed you guys too :) I felt something missing when I didn't log on here. How are you guys ?
Hugs :hug:

[align=center]:dude: Spring is coming !!

[/align][align=left]Ahhhh :) it was a sunny day today, a little bit windy but I could handle that as long as it was sunny, hehe :) Spring is coming...yeah...I can smell it !!! :p
I just got back from the school. Today I went to sign up the contract and receive my teaching schedule. I will start teaching on Monday, so excited, but in a positive way. I observed another class of a teacher today. One of the students asked me why I chose to live in Poland :D He told me he'd die to go to Thailand 'cause the weather is better there. LOL :D Well, I don't know if I agree about this... maybe I just get bored of super hot temperature ??? Wait, I don't like snow that much either :? Hehehe.

Okay... just now that I'm typing here, Norbert told me that on Saturday will be snow and might be -4 degrees..again :grumpy: Now I prefer weather in Thailand then...

Kimiko is fine... more than fine :) 'cause most of the time she's out of the cage. Of course if we're at home, but ever since we moved to this city, we spend more time at home. :) Good for Kim, good for us.

I did take some photos of Kimi's though, I'm going to post them soon. Tomorrow my husband will go for a work trip and will be back on Saturday night. So I will have some quality times with my girl :D Maybe we will make Orłowicz slumber party, just the two of us :D Perhaps, Kim can help me preparing the next week classes ;) Hopefully, she won't charge anything. Hehehe.

Okay, gotta go :) Lots to do. By the way, I've been missing some friends on RO whom I haven't seen for a while. I hope you guys are doing okay. :)

Have a nice evening, everyone.
Good night :big kiss:

[/align]

It is so nice that you have the weekend to relax and stay warm if it is going to be that cold. I think we might finally get to turn the corner from winter into spring temps. We had another blast of snow yesterday and it is starting to melt already today. :DI am so hoping it is time to put the snow-blower away...

I can't wait for new pics of Kimi. More pics of Kimi on her window perch?

I usually don't stop in on RO over the weekend, so I hope you have a little fun before Monday's work schedule. :p

myheart

Janet :)
How nice to see you here. How are you ? Yes, I'm having great time with Kimiko. Well, actually she's sleeping right now, but she's so energic today, since morning. She played, mostly biting cardboard boxes, here and there. I think she knew that her Papi was about to go out. She walked around while her Papi was packing and while I was preparing breakfast. Every now and then she comes to the living room where I've spent most of the day here, to check on me if I'm here :D LOL then she goes back to her room and sleeps. I just finished prepared the Monday lesson. Now I can relax a bit :) Hehehe. I'm going to cook myself dinner. I'm hungry :D

Have a nice weekend, Janet.
Kisses ! :kiss1:

glad to see things are well in your part of the world :)

your job is going well..... and the little princess is doing great too!!! Sounds like Kimi does the same things my Willow and Walter enjoy...chewing their boxes haha. Everytine i come home from work there is a big pile of paper they have peeled off their box hideout. such messy bunnies!! its a good thing i work where i can have access to lots of boxes because that seems to be their favorite pastime other that eating and sleeping ( and not neccessarily in that order hehe)

We are getting anxious for spring here, its still pretty cold, today i think its only like 27 degrees and we just had a snow storm so there is still snow and ice everywhere. I am getting anxious to take the fluffers outside in the warm sunshine!! i have winter allergies so i have been miserable these last six months or so. I NEED warm DRY air!!!!!

well anyway nice chattin to you Virc, give Kimi a nose rub from me and my gang!!:hug:

Vircia, I've missed so much!!! Congratulations on the job!!! :)
A weekend with just you and Kimi, sounds divine! I hope you enjoy yourself completely. bubblebaths, snuggletime with your princess and lots of relaxing!

:hugsquish:

Julie :
Hehehe :) I agree with you about our fur babies' main activities. They seems to be main things Kim does everyday :D What a great life they have, don't you think ? No need to work, no need to be worried about everything, just enjoy life. Hmmm... an ideal way of living :) hehehe
Thanks for stopping by :) It's so nice from you. And oh, I'm dying to take Kim out for a walk too, but this weather, na ahhh no way :(
Lucky you that you can easily find cardboard boxes for your buns. Me ? I can get them from a supermarket near by our house and also sometimes when we order her food from another city. Hehehe, so funny that every bunny momma has the same issue, a warm welcoming from small pieces of boxes waiting for us at home. :D

Hugs and kisses back to you and your gang ! :hugsquish:

Tris :

Tris !!! :) You have no ideas how happy I am to see you here ! Where have you been ? How are you ? How's everyone ? How's Bunbun doing ? I've missed you, a lot !!! I was afraid that you guys won't log on any more :( Perhaps you've been busy,right ? I understand. Just please take care yourself :) Thank you again, Tris :) This job means a lot to me. I feel much much more better now. Have a nice weekend too. We're glad you are here :)
:hug1

Bunny parents wrote:
I've ever learned. I'm sure Dutch is hard as well. I used to work with KLM and to be honest, I did tried to learn some sentences. It was really hard to read ! It seems like Dutch sentence is never end. I mean they have long long long long and longgggggg words ! :) Hehehe.

You were a Smurfette?:p Sorry we used to tease and say the KLM crew looked like Smurf and Smurfette. I worked for the Red Tail! ;)

Been away from the forum for a while but catching up onthe blogs. Congrats on your new job! Also love the family picture!

Knock knock!

How are you Vircia? How have your first days on the job been? I hope it's everything you wanted and more!

How's lil Kimi doing? :biggrin2:

Give us news when you can :)

[align=center]Could anyone turn off the fan !!!????[/align]
[align=left] Yeah :grumpy:it's windy here. Every morning I dress up to work, tie up my hair or sometimes just comb them a bit and go out. No matter which hair style I have in the morning, when I arrive at work I always have Afro :biggrin2:hippy, huh ? [/align]
[align=left] Everything is going well here. Except I couldn't help myself feeling guity that I need to leave my girl home alone when I go to work :(Also my husband is extremely busy right now. One good thing is my job finsihes at 15.00, soI'll be at home before Kimi wakes up...phew ! :(But every morning she will go with my husband to send me at the door :(Just seeing her sitting there and wondering " where da heck momma is going ??? " is killing me...really. I try to spend time with her more and more when I'm at hime, yes my husband too. We keep telling her that on Easter, noone gets to leave the house ! And it will be fun 'cause we've planned to take her out for a walk for a very first time ! I'm waiting to take her out on a yard at the parents' house. I hope she will enjoy fresh air, not freak out :expressionless[/align]
[align=left]OKay, gotta go :) Have a nice day, everyone. [/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=center][/align]

Awwww I know that feeling. It's always hard to leave them when they are used to you being home. Bah! *Hugs* Maybe you'll have to get her a friend :pHehehehe.

Have a good day!

*I can't help but snicker at the thought of you with an afro* :halo

Back