Hello Kimi's Island Adventure 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]Kimiko and her parsley:clover:
[/align]
[align=center] It was a one fine day...
"Kimi...dinner time!!!"
"Mmmm..Yum..yum...ahhh, Momma. I think I have sth on my head"
P1060710.jpg

"Really, mom. Sth is on my head"
P1060704.jpg

"Can you help me get it off?"
P1060721.jpg

"Where ?"
"Here,mommy. Can you see?"
P1060711.jpg

"I'm making cutie face. So momma will get it off for me"
P1060719.jpg

"You won't help me, huh?"
P1060715.jpg

"Fine, I'll get it myself...later"
P1060714.jpg

:big wink:
Now... a game from us
Kimiko Photo Hunt
Can you find the missing spot ? :biggrin:

P1060716.jpg

P1060717.jpg

[/align][align=center]Oh, :) Do you remember that we wanted to make the 1 year old Birthday party for Kim? Well, we did that but it was only for three of us. We didn't have time (Yep, I'm the guity momma, work work work, blahhh :yuck) Anyway, I baked her a Birthday cake. It came out better than I thought. :) and the best part is Kimiko really enjoyed it. :) My girl is 1 year old (her Birthday was in April)

[/align][align=center]Before baking
P1060726.jpg

and baked ! :)
P1060725.jpg

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=left]That's it for now then. :) Good night, everyone.
:big kiss:
[/align]

Julie:
:) Thank you. Well, she did enjoy it. We had to take it away from her 'cause she could eat it all at once, lol. It was pity that we didn't have a party, just only three of us. We gave her dandilion bell :) and she liked it. If you were here, I'd definitely invite you, Julie. :) By the way, how are your boys ? :) Long time haven't heard about them. :) Pls give them some nose rubbings from me and Kim :)

Luv Buns wrote:
That cake was awesome. what is it all made of?? I loved the sleeping photos too -to cute.
Thank you for visitting our blog. Kimiko always sleeps like this...she's too cute. She gets annoyed sometimes while she's sleeping and we sneak to her room, watching her and giggling :D LOL.
You can find many cookies' recipes on RO. I bake cookies for Kimiko and give her as a treat once a day. It's healthy and yummy :) according to Kimiko's shaking butt. She shakes her butt while eating cookie.
Here is Kimiko's Birthday cake recipe :
Ingredients :
1. pellets, grinded
2. hay (some people use hay dust, the left over at the bottom of hay bag), I chopped it with a knife :)
3. apple sauce (no sugar added), only dashed with a bit of honey
4. banana chips (for decoration)

Mix 1-3 together, sorry for not putting quantity of ingredients. I measure them (grinded pellets, hay and apple sauce) by using glass jar. When you mix the ingredient together, make sure it's not that watery or so dry ('cause it will crack while you bake it). Bake at 180'c for 20-30 mins. :)
You can find other recipes here :
Cookies recipes

[align=center]Weekend ! Woo hoo ! :party:
[/align][align=left]
Yep...that's pretty much said for itself, how I'm looking forward to weekend and I will work at this office till the end of this month. I really had enough of it. I prefer to work less now and have time for something else, mostly for my family. Gosh, how I've missed them !
Anyway, today I finished earlier and now I'm home :) waiting to go out with my husband in the evening. He has performance tonight and I'm dying to go there. I used to go with him quite often, but lately I've never been to any performances of his. Not to mention time for being home and taking care our little Kimi. Yep, I'm so thankful that Kimi isn't angry at me any more. I promised her that I will make it up to her when I finished this darn job :p
I'd like to upload some more Kimi's pics. We have some photoes taken while we were at parents' house on Easter and we took Kimiko out for a walk. Unfortunately, as you already knew :biggrin:, I'm so terrible in using technological stuffs. So I need to wait for my husband to help me "taking those photos out of his phone" :D hehehe, that's what I call it. Don't laugh !

Okay, so here we have couple more pics of Kimi's on her Birthday. The quality is pretty bad, I took these photos from my cell. :(

[/align][align=center]Birthday cake is ready to serve ;)

[/align][align=center]
IMAG0003.jpg

Happy Birthday to you, our dear Kimiko :hearts

IMAG0006.jpg

We had to take the cake away from her. Otherwise, she'd finish it all at once.:D

IMAG0004.jpg

[/align][align=left]
Oh, another update about us. We've found the best solution on how to decrease the amount of dust from beddings. We used to use the beddings of Catbest's and we love it. It's just that I have allergy and Kimiko loves to dig out the beddings which wasn't that bad. The worst part was dust from it:( I kept cleaning many times a day. Early this month, I came up with an idea of making something to place at the bottom of kim's litter box. :) Anyway, better to show with pics. :) I'm so proud of myself. LOL. Again, thanks to our beloved Papi. He made this idea came true ;)

[/align][align=center]litter box's sieve :) Our extreme invention, haha. My husband made it from A piece of plastic fence, plastic pipes, and plastic lock seals.

IMAG0014.jpg

As always, I put a piece of newspaper at the bottom of her litter box first. Newspaper is my life saver. It works perfectly. Oue house has no smells, I checked with all guests who have come to visit us :D

IMAG0013.jpg

This is the layer of Kimi's litter box :
at the bottom; newspaper
then; magical sieve :D
then; the beddings
then; Kimi's poops and pee (Bunny's business :))

IMAG0015.jpg

[/align][align=left]With this "sieve", we can change the beddings to a local brand which is cheaper than the old one we used. Bunny's happy, parents can save more money. Ohhh, what else parents could ask for. :D

[/align][align=center]The beddings we use nowadays

IMAG0012.jpg

[/align][align=left]I've been trying to make new toys for Kimiko. She seems to be bored of her old toys. So I kept them away for a while. Hopefully, when I will bring them out for her, she will be in mood of playing them. :) Her favourite toy of all time is cardboard box. So last night my husband and I made a "Bunny maze" for her. She loves it ! I will take a photo, if only she still didn't destroy it. :D I hope I will make it in time.
Okay, that's it for now. I need to go preparing dinner. Thank you for reading this. I hope you guys enjoy our blog. Have a nice day !

:big kiss:
[/align]

Vircia, how many jobs were you working? I thought you only had one, but some of your posts sound like you were working two. No wonder why you've felt burnt out...

Kimi's birthday cake looks awesome!! Maybe a little "bunny cookie" business would be a good thing for you to do. I wonder what the shipping charges would be to Wisconsin.... :ponder:

Vircia,

Just a quickie but I wanted to send you many hugs. I often think of you and Kimi. I am glad you will be home soon to enjoy your time. I understand all too well. I would find it very difficult to go back to work now myself.I like being here to look after everyone. Kimi will be thrilled. :)

Much love!

Dear Janet:
I have 2 positions at this work place. I didn't know that it would be a problem later. Mostly it's tiring In a mental way. I could stand being tired caused by lots of works,but I'm tired of working for a silly boss. I was so stressed, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep. Then I was so sick and the doc said I was too stressed that it effected on my health. Ahhh, enough of drama,hehe. It's only 4 day left. After that I will have only one job which I really love doing it. Thank you so much for being here. It feels better when I let it out, I can always talk to my hubby,of course, but talking to frie makes it a lot easier.
Hehe, I'm glad you like my cookies. I'd love to bake some for your baby buns, I wonder if they will like them. :)
Hugs.

Nela wrote:
Vircia,

Just a quickie but I wanted to send you many hugs. I often think of you and Kimi. I am glad you will be home soon to enjoy your time. I understand all too well. I would find it very difficult to go back to work now myself.I like being here to look after everyone. Kimi will be thrilled. :)

Much love!

I always feel warm by your quikie ;) Thank you so much for dropping by. I couldn't post the other day to reply you, somehow our laptop was on strike and the early next morning when we decided to take him to a "doctor" , he went back to work well, even better than before. :?don't ask me...

:( I hope things will work out well soon for both of us. I already hand them my resigning letter and they responsed pretty good, better than I expected. I will have only teaching job which I told you before that I really love it. Kids here are great and I love being around them...not that I'm trying to pretend that I'm a kid again :D LOL

Kimiko seems to be happier lately. She's more playful. I think that has something to do with our mood. She quickly acts up on our mood and since I've cleared the air at work. I've found myself more relaxed and happier. Also the weather is pretty cool now, often rains and winds winds winds ! So she's more active.

I'm actually at work today, but it is because this is my last week at work. I have nothing to do. Only one more assignment and I'm free :D Can you tell that I'm super duper happy ? Hahaha. Call me lazy, but I really need to be lazy now.

Okay I gotta go. Wishing you the best of the best and don't stressed yourself out too. ;) Take care, Nela.

Kisses from me and Kimi.

myheart wrote:
Cool, you have a doctor's excuse to enjoy life!!! :biggrin: I hope this all works out better for you! :hug2:

Hahahaha, I think the doc felt pity seeing me so frailed and thrilled to have the excuse on paper :D Somehow I really don't understand what actually Panic attack means. He said I was too stressed and my health acted up on it. Wow, my body was on strike :D hehehe.

How are you ? How are you buns ? You always make me laugh :) Thanks for cheering me up, Janet.

Take care:inlove:

Oh the way, besides those stressful sickness I've got. I'm also an addict. I'm addicted to smiley emoticons. :D I kept typing it automatically. Gee, is there a cure ? ;)

Hey!!! When did you change your avatar pic to a pic of Kimi wearing a hat?!!!

How have you been lately? It's been about a month already and no news on if your doctor's perscription for less work and more Kimi is working for you. :biggrin:

Things are pretty much the same here. Still looking for work and trying to keep up with house-keeping. Every-bun is doing okay, knock on wood. Just trying to get through this heat and humidity that we are not used to having. I just don't care to be stuck inside with air conditioning all of the time. I need to have the windows open and a nice northerly breeze coming through the house. :D

myheart wrote:
Hey!!! When did you change your avatar pic to a pic of Kimi wearing a hat?!!!

How have you been lately? It's been about a month already and no news on if your doctor's perscription for less work and more Kimi is working for you. :biggrin:

Things are pretty much the same here. Still looking for work and trying to keep up with house-keeping. Every-bun is doing okay, knock on wood. Just trying to get through this heat and humidity that we are not used to having. I just don't care to be stuck inside with air conditioning all of the time. I need to have the windows open and a nice northerly breeze coming through the house. :D
Dear Janet,
I'm sorry for late reply. We all are doing okay too :) I've been busy, not with work ( yeah yeah ! I decided to quit the office one, now I have only teaching job which gives me 2 months vacation now ), but I've been busy trying to keep my girl cool during this hot Summer. I agree with you, I prefer the fresh air. My husband has lots of works during this Summer. So most of the time Kimiko and I are home alone together. Things go pretty well. I spend more time with her and she seems to be happier. Only the weather makes her lazy :) sleeps sleeps and sleeps. I haven't taken any photos lately. I will catch up on that. Anyway, So glad to hear from you and regards from us to you and your buns. I will try logging on more. Next week we will go to my husband's home town. Kimi will come with us. We plan to stay there for a week, I want to collect some fresh hay for her and I think she misses taking a walk there. :)
Take care,
Vircia.

PS. I've changed avatar quite some time ago. :) It's my favourite pic of hers, my little Lady !!!

Good to hear that things are well with you. I know what you mean about not logging in as much... It's summer, and there are a bazillion things to do other than sit on a computer.

Hope you have a lovely week away with safe travels. :hug2:

myheart

[align=center]Summer time, woo hoo !:dancingorig:

[/align][align=left]No need for explanation. Let's see how Kimi enjoys this Summer. ;) Here we go !

[/align][align=center]"Helllo, KImi's sorry for not logging in here lately."

[/align]
[align=center]
22042011118.jpg

"I have so much fun. Mommy is often at home. We play all day long"

22042011119.jpg

"Now, we're in Pacanów, Papi's hometown. I like it here,, fresh grass and grandma's garden. Mommy and Papi take me for a walk many times"

"My beautiful face in the sunlight" :D

22042011121.jpg

" Although, I hate when cars drive by. They come this way. Look!"

22042011120.jpg

"and they make my pretty face covered with dirt !!!"

22042011122.jpg

" I don't like birds too. They're loud, but no worries, I have my hero here, super hiding box ;)"

22042011109.jpg

"Oh ! it's my dinner time. I gotta go."

22042011112.jpg

"Ba byeeee ! See you next time, next adventure !"

22042011111.jpg
[/align][align=left]I hope you guys enjoy Summer like we do. Take care.
[/align][align=left]Have a nice day ;)
[/align]

What some lovely pictures of Kimi enjoying the sunshine!!! Did she nibble any grasses, or just enjoy the scenery?

Ok.... You have to tell me.... In the last pic you posted, how did you get the sunshine to break throught the tree at the right moment?!!!

22042011111.jpg

This picture looks like Kimi's Guardian Angel is watching over her with the sunshine coming through the tree. The last two pics you posted are the ones I would frame!! Such beautiful country-side. Youare so lucky you are able to spend a week there!

Thanks so much for sharing some of Kimi's outdoor adventure time. :hug2:

Latest posts

Back