Hello Kimi's Island Adventure 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awww super cute family picture!! Kimi looks like she's saying "oh man! do i gotta do this?" lol and if she is anything like my Willow, she probably jumped onto the window ledge. My Willow is quite a jumper for being so ehhem cough cough...big boned lol

jujub793 wrote:
awww super cute family picture!! Kimi looks like she's saying "oh man! do i gotta do this?" lol and if she is anything like my Willow, she probably jumped onto the window ledge. My Willow is quite a jumper for being so ehhem cough cough...big boned lol
Thank you, Julie. Hahahaha, I agree with you. I think that was exactly thing Kimiko wanted to say at that day. :D Willow is uhhhhh..big boned ?? :) hehehe. I've found my girl is pretty good jumper too. So far she had never hurt herself...yet, and I wish that will never happen. She's kinda surprise me too 'cause she's...hmmm.... cough cough fluffy :p She weighs almost 3 kg. now. She's got big !!! Oops ! I mean, fluffy ! Lots of lots of hair. :biggrin2:

[align=center]Come fly away ;)
[/align]

[align=left] It has been confirmed that there is nothing waking my husband up as quick as Kimiko. Around 07.50 this morning, we heard a voice on our bedroom door. It sounded like someone scratching on the door, at first it was creepy...and then....KIMIKO !!!! :shock:
She managed to let herself out of the cage, since.... I don't know since when. Last night we put her in around 01.00 AM and we went to watch TV in the bedroom. I didn't hear a thing, so I guess she got out in the early morning. I was sooooo shocked and scared. Her cage is quite high ( 3 floors inside, I posted its pic one on the old blog ). we went to investigate :D how she got out of it. My husband saw a small amount of bunny fur at the top of the cage. We think she got out from the top....from the roof ! and jumped all the way down to the ground. The idea scared me, I kept checking her legs, her belly, but everything seems fine. Phewwww ! We need to come up with a stronger roof. we've planned to lock it more tighter. So we will see :confused2: I wonder...how high can a bunnies jump ? Like...5 times of their height ? :expressionless
This week is pretty sunny here. I'm hoping Winter is over. Well, I gotta go. :) Oh, while I'm typing this. Norbert suggests that I should change the title of this post to " Prison break " LOL :D Michael is in the house ! LOL.

Have a nice day :big kiss:
[/align]

Such nice photos of Kimi, and your family. You and your fella make a cute couple. :)

I dunno.... some of those photos of Kimi make her look a bit cheeky... ;) Are you sure she isn't secretlyposting them on some singles-bunny site?! :shock: What if some strange boy-bun shows up in your apartment some day?

It's amazing how much bigger Kimi looks. I keep thinking of her as a baby from her first photos posted on RO. Now when you post pics, I always think that isn't Kimi because the bunny is too big. I think the babies should stay small and fuzzy... ;)

btw... Love the photo of Kimi sleeping on her salad plate!! What a hoot!! Just too funny!! I like the view she hasfrom her new chillin' spot. What better way to keep an eye on her territory?! :p

myheart wrote:
Such nice photos of Kimi, and your family. You and your fella make a cute couple. :)

I dunno.... some of those photos of Kimi make her look a bit cheeky... ;) Are you sure she isn't secretlyposting them on some singles-bunny site?! :shock: What if some strange boy-bun shows up in your apartment some day?

It's amazing how much bigger Kimi looks. I keep thinking of her as a baby from her first photos posted on RO. Now when you post pics, I always think that isn't Kimi because the bunny is too big. I think the babies should stay small and fuzzy... ;)

btw... Love the photo of Kimi sleeping on her salad plate!! What a hoot!! Just too funny!! I like the view she hasfrom her new chillin' spot. What better way to keep an eye on her territory?! :p
Thank you so much, Janet. :) wow ! I'm so.... I don't know what to say :) You remember her first pic :) Yes, she was so tiny and now she's a big girl. I'm so excited... she's 11 months old now and will turn 1 year old on April !!! Ahhhhhh :D

Kimiko and I want to thank you for visiting our blogs, since the previous one. Also I'd like to thank for your opinions, your helps and your supports.

Bunny boys ???? :shock: Oh no ! Okay, tey can come... only they must know that Kimi's parents are fierce !!! :D hehehe

I love that pic too. It's good to know that she likes her X'mas present. :)

Flash Gordon wrote:
oh Virc these family pics are AWESOME!! they put a huge smile on my face!!..U GUYS are the perfect thrio..stinkin cute all of ya!
Thank you so much, Lis :) I'm glad our pic made you smile :)

We miss you. Take care, :big kiss:

Vircia,

The pictures are awesome. You guys are so adorable. I love Kimi's pictures. She looks so happy. I can't blame her ;) Hope you had a nice weekend :)

[align=center]Hey Vircia, we haven't talked in a long time =) How are you and the family doing? =)

Nela :
Thank you. :) I had a nice weekend...well lazy weekend :D We didn't go anywhere. It snowed on Saturday night and on Sunday. :( I have enough of it. How was your weekend ?

Bailee :
Hey :) We're okay, just didn't have much time to log on. Thanks for asking. How are you and your bunny crews ? :) I've been busy lately. Next time I will update my blog, I hope I will have a " good " news to post on here. Can't really say right now, I'm waiting until I'm sure of it then I can celebrate. Wish me luck , hehe :) Take care.

Happi Bun :
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hehe :D Yes, she is a real spoiled bunny... can't spoil her enough. Bunnies are too cute and it's too hard to not spoil them,right ? ;) Hehe. Oh you have a blog too. I'm going to take a look now ;)

[align=center]I made Kimi 3D 8D
kimiko.jpg

You'll need the red/blue 3D glasses.. XD

Tris :
Thank you :)

Bailee :
:D wow ! This is awesome ! Thanks a lot, Bailee. hehehe.

Julie :
I feel like Kimi is sitting there, this looks so real ! ;)

I gotta go out in the afternoon. Actually, I've planned to finish the decoration in Kimiko's room, but I don't know if I will have time for that. I guess I will be able to do that at the weekend. Have you ever felt like this ? when you have to do something, it all always comes at the same time, but when you're free, you totally have nothing to do ! LOL :D that's me.
what about you ? Any plans ?
:kiss:

[align=center]You're welcome Vircia =)!!

[align=center]Keep walking...:running bunny
[/align]
[align=left] :) It's a beautiful day. I woke up with a sunlight warming our room. :) Spring is coming. It's on its way. Yippee ! :bunny17: I've missed sunny days...
Well, it's all a good start for everything. I've been waiting for this for so long and finally, my patience has been paid. I've got a job ! Hip hip hooray !! :toast: I'll be teaching at a language school. I still don't know when I will start teaching 'cause all classes have been occupied and I don't want to take any teachers' hours either. So I guess I will start the full-time teaching later. Right now I often go to this school for observing their classes. I really like the school and enjoy being there. All crews there are so friendly and kind. I can't wait to work with them. Most of all, I'm proud of myself for stepping out of my fear and finally got over all the dramas I've been through. I guess, it just takes some time for me to rebuild my old-self and move forward. It's really hard though, for me, to be so confidence on finding a job. I've been through many kinds of reaction from people I had interviews with. It was really hard to show yourself to them, when they already pictured who we are.:( Yes, it's kinda sad, but I won't blame them. It's just another life test. I'm glad that I could conquer my fear and be myself again. :)

There are many people that I'd like to thank for. First of all, my dearest friend. Lisa, you know who you are, I'm really thankful for everything you did for me, for your support, for comforting me whenever I felt down. I hope that you will read this. Again, thank you so much and I love you. :hearts
To all other friends on RO. :) Thank you all for being here and supporting each other. Whenever I feel down, I log in here and read your comments, that made me feel happy and it's been a pleasure to meet you all. I never thought that having friends through a forum could mean a lot to me, but it does mean a lot to me. I wish you guys the best and thank you for the friendships we have. :)

Okay, now it's time to update about our girl. Kimiko is fine. She's sleeping now. I let her out this morning and she wasn't so active. I guess it was because of the quick change of weather. Yesterday was 4 degrees and today it's 17 !!! :shock:
We really want to take her out for a walk, so last night we tried to put her on a leash. Guess what ? She was okay with it. She didn't struggle of tried to get it off, but she stood still, licking my hubby's hand while we were putting the leash on her. Unfortunately, I think it's a little too small for her. :X Yep, it was my fault. I bought a "baby bunny" harness, instead of universal one. So we need to buy another one. It was too fit to her body. I'm afraid she might feel uncomfortable in it. My bad..my bad.
I've been working on the decoration in Kimi's room. No, it's not finished yet. I barely have time to do it. But the other day while I was doing this ( something like origami, but I can't completely call it so, I did use glue :p ), Kimi came to me and this is how she felt about it.
[/align][align=center][flash=600,361]http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid822.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fzz150%2FVircia_Or%2FKimiko%25202011%2FP1060687.mp4"[/flash][/align][align=center][flash=600,361]http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid822.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fzz150%2FVircia_Or%2FKimiko%25202011%2FP1060690.mp4"[/flash][/align][align=left]:big wink: Hehehe, when her room finishes, I will definitely take some photos.[/align][align=left]Have a nice day, everyone.
[/align][align=left]:hug1
[/align]

Vircia,

Congrats on your job! I hope it will make you very happy and I hope it will help get you that confidence back! I am very happy for you. :biggrin2:perseverance pays off!

17? Whoa that is warm. What lovely weather. I hope Kimi settles down in her harness soon so you can take her outside and enjoy the gorgeous days with her. :)I use a cat harness on mine but I also double it with a "sweater" I make them to make sure it can't come off even though it fits right. :)I am a bit sad though because I cannot see the videos... Hehe :)

I hope you have a wonderful day. Big hugs, kisses and noserubs to all of you. You decide who gets what :p

Latest posts

Back