Hello Kimi's Island Adventure 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]Kimi is sooo cute <3 I love all of those pictures!

Tris :

Thank you, Tris. :) It's good to hear from you. How are you ? Still busy ? Did you hear from Lisa or Brandy ? I wonder where the girls are :D

Julie :

Thank you. Hahaha, yes she's a Diva of this house. :) Diva with two slaves :D

Bailee :

Thank you. :) It was a day when I planned to take some more pics of hers. She got annoyed at me at the end of the day. LOL :D

Great pictures of Kimi :biggrin2:The yellow is my favorite one. I think you should turn that one into a black and white one and frame it. And you say you can't take pictures... :p

Nela :

I have no techniques, really I don't. I just click click and click and choose from those I took. I chose what I like and sometimes Norbi told me " hey, this pic you cut off her feet. " LOL :D By the way, the yellow one is my favourite too. Thanks for the idea, will do ;)

Vircia, Vircia, Vircia,

Ah you sweet woman you... How are you doing today? You know, I saw your post in the other section andI haven't stopped thinking of you guys... You know, I was thinking that maybe her eating less has to do with her getting older? You know how when teenagers grow they eat, eat, eat, and eat because they require it. Maybe now, since she is almost a year old, she is eating less because she's pretty much full grown? :)If she's acting alright and you are 100% sure that her teeth are okay, I would pretty much think that it's a normal phase. Do you have a balance? Do you weigh her? If she's not losing weight, that would be a good indication that maybe she's just not needing as much food as before? If she were my rabbit, that's what I would be doing. Weighing her to see if it's affecting her weight or not. At least, that would perhaps give you more answers about it being a bad thing or not. If she starts dropping weight, she really should see a vet.

By the way, with teeth, it really is quite hard to tell. The molars in the back are tough to see so even if she'd chew her sticks and all, she could be nibbling mainly with her front teeth. However, I'm pretty sure they would have checked her teeth when she was spayed and all (since she was asleep it's easier to see) so that surely would have come up if they had noticed anything so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Other reasons for her eating certain things less could be behavioral such as just getting picky. If she's started getting treats that she prefers, or enjoying the attention she might actually do it on purpose. Rabbits are quite smart and know how to get to us.:pI highly doubt she'd starve herself so if she really would be hungry, she would eat unless it's physical. Maybe something has changed in the food itself as well... That could be another reason. Different cut of hay, making it less appetizing... Slightly altered pellet recipe... Minor things that can make a big difference to them. :)Again, if she's not losing weight, I think it's pretty safe to assume it's nothing too serious at the time.

As for the love dance, again, maybe they just do it when they are really happy. I'm not 100% sure if they need to be so hormonal to do it so maybe that behaviour isn't directly related to her appetite. With her showing that kind of happydisplay, I personally doubt it's stress that's making her eat less.

Have you decided what to get her for her birthday finally? Did you like the carrot tree idea? The tunnel is pretty fun too, but yeah, watch the price if price is something you want to check on.

Thinking of you and looking forward to lots more... :biggrin2:

Nela :
Thank you so much. We're doing okay. Since last night Kimi has been eating more. Maybe you're right. It might cause by many factors, such as her full grown of age, her hormone. I'm just hoping that it's nothing to do with sickness. Yes, the vet in Warsaw checked her teeth during operation. He told us everything was fine and her teeth looked great. It also can be the hay, you know ? Since we can't not find this brand of hay Kimi likes in Kielce, so we have to order it from another city. We ordered it a lot and has stored them ourselves. Maybe this bag of hay is less yummy. :-/ hmmm I would try it you know ? If I knew how good hay supposed to taste. LOL :D
She's acting better. She still follows us a lot, but goes to eat more often than the other days. Phewww.
We did weight her and surprisingly, she's gained a bit more weight, LOL. She weighted 2.7 kg. But last night we weighted her again and she now weights 2.9 :D Maybe my girl just wants to be on diet ???
Yes, we ordered one thing for her present. I posted the link on your blog :) Hehehe,thanks for the ideas. I really like the carrot tree, but we couldn't find it anywhere, not even the online shop :-/ Hmmm
We will keep an eye on Kimiko. Yesterday we found a vet who specialized for small animals and rabbits. He works in a clinic. It will take about 20 mins for us to get there, but he gave us his emergency number, in case we need to take Kimi to visit him during night time. I hope he's a good vet.
You know...the love dance won't bother us at all, if she eats normally. She just keeps courting and courting and courting around us, refuses to go eat, only when she is really hungry. I was thinking...mayby it might caused by leaving her alone in the house ??? But hey, we didn't go anywhere much, only Norbert that week. I was with her at all time. Missing Papi ??? Ahhhh I don't know. All I know is that I want her to be healthy. She can dancing as much as she wants. She can hate me or anything. If she's happy and healthy, I'm happy :)
Thank you again, Nela.
Kisses ! :kiss:

[align=center]Or the Diva is no longer a Diva ???:bunnyheart
[/align]
[align=left] I know... it is hard to believe for me at the beginning too. Like I always address how Kimiko is. She was always a little " Diva ", being independent, having her own bunny time and allowing us to interact with her "only" when she wants to. Well, things have changed lately...yeah :confused2:
I posted a topic about Kimiko had been so hormonal lately and wouldn't eat much. Well, it's better now. She eats more and doesn't look so nervous all the time. However, she didn't totally get back to her "old" self, just different, and you know what ? In a good way...at least for me ! hehehe :)
She loves to follow me and my husband all around the house. Wherever we go, it seems like she wants to participate in everything we do which I love it ! Yeah ! 'cause I'm sooooooo addicted to Kimi :D and now it feels so great when she really loves to be around us more and more every day.
I also notice something new about her personality, she's starting to be more a " lap" bunny. I mean... we can handle her more often and each time more longer. Plus, she will sit on our laps for a longggg moment. :D hehehehe, that's sooooo cute.
I'm so glad and really proud of myself... hehehhe... that I was patient enough to give her time for learning to trust me and now I can feel that she trusts me more and more. :) Of course, she still doesn't like when we clean her scent glands and when we trim her nails, but apart of that, she loves to be snuggled now.
Today is a girl's day again. Norbert went to Kraków whole day. I stay home with Kim. Whole afternoon while I was watching ANTM ( Yep, I love this show ), Kimiko slept on the sofa with me, in my arms.:biggrin2: I am soo happy :)
Tomorrow is my birthday :) But today I already got the best present from my baby girl, her love :hearts what else can be better than this ??? :) hehehe. Although, I really miss my family and home so much and especially tomorrow. I wish I could spend time tomorrow with someone who is very important to me on my birthday. Without mom, I wouldn't be me today :) Mommy, I miss you and I love you.:inlove:
[/align]

[align=center]Happy Birthday!!!!

:birthday:balloons::bestwishes::party::airborne::happyrabbit::bunny18:woohoo:inlove::hug1:dude:

[align=center]:party:[/align]
[align=center]:birthdayVIRCIA![/align]
[align=center]I hope you are not too homesick. :)Wishing you all the best for this year! Have a splendid day :biggrin2:[/align]
[align=center]:bouquet:[/align]

Awwwwwww you guys :) You're gonna make me cry. :big kiss:
Thank you so much, Tris, Bailee and Nela :D You guys are part of me and I'm so thankful we've known each other. Thank you for all the wishes. :) May the wishes return to you guys.
I don't know what else to say...except...

I LOVE YOU :heartbeat:

[align=center]You're welcome :biggrin:
:hearts
I am glad we know each other too =D
and I love you too :D

Awe... Am I too late to wish you a Happy Birthday? I don't usually pop onto the forum much on the weekend, so I missed your big day.

Hope you had a great day!! Did you get to do anything special?

:balloons::bestwishes::balloons:

So... What did you do for your birthday? Did you get anything? Were you able to chat with some family members?

Love you lots! ;)

[align=center]
GorjussFriendlyAngelSophieButter.gif
[/align]
[align=center]Thanks for being a friend![/align]

:big kiss:Thank you so much, my friends. You guys are my family :) May the happiness return to you all and your families.

Sorry for being gone for a while, since my Birthday :) I've been a bit busy.
The Birthday was great. My husband rocked the day with his surprises. As you all know, I think I mentioned about it before, I suck with surprises. Every time I wanted to make a surprise, it would end up with something, like someone asked me and I'm super terrible in lying, LOL :D I'm working on it. Hope this year I will be able to make a surprise for Hubby. I'm sooo glad that now I'm no longer 25 years old. It was kinda a belief in my country that 25th year is a " bad luck " year. :) I'm looking forward to this year.

Well, on that day I missed my mom the most. She's the most important person to me on that day :) It was kinda spooky. I went to bed on 19th, 1 day before my birthday, around 23.00 PM, then I woke up at 3.00 AM, didn't why. Then I looked at my cell, it was right at the moment a sms came... it was from my mommy :) She sent me sms wishing me happy birthday at the time when I was born. :) hehehe.

Again, I'd like to thank you to you all for the birthday wishes and everything. You guys are parts of our family and we're thankful for that. :) Love you all !

I've been planing on posting some new pics of Kimi, but really no time. :) I will post them asap.

Take care :heartbeat:

[align=center]We are family ! :big wink:
[/align]
[align=left]Someone has stolen Summer from us :confused2: It's so cold here. I barely go out, only when I have to. We wished to take Kimiko out for a walk, but so far we are still working on her harness. She doesn't like it and won't allow us to put it on her for so long... 3 seconds maximum..yeah...I know... what a long time. It would be an interesting walk, if we took her out now. LOL, I wonder...what we can do with those 3 seconds. :D

I've been lacking of ideas for cooking :expressionless It's like I don't know what to cook...what to eat. :) If anyone has any recipes and willing to share, I'd be glad to try yours. Hmmm... maybe I should start with sharing mine to you guys. :) Do you like Thai food or Polish ? :) Now I know what I will post next time. Hehehe.

We're doing okay here. Kimiko is fine. We can see a huge different behaviour to when she was little. :) Yes, Diva since a kid :D Hahaha, but she's more clam, more relaxed. :) She is still a naughty girl and oh boy how well she remembers things. If you move something in the house for just an inch, she knows. Trust me, she knows. Just today when I asked Norbert to change her water in the living room. It's a self-refilling water bowl, but I change it everyday. What ? Diva needs fresh water. ;) So I filled up her water, passed the bowl/bottle to Norbert and he was the one who put it back to it own place. Then I went to cook. By the time I came back to the living room, I saw Kimi sitting right next to her water bowl, pushing it with her little front paw. I was curious, so I walked to her. I was confused at the beginning. I thought she played with something or digging on the carpet. Then I thought...hmmm maybe she was trying to tell us that something was not right ??? I tried by moving the water bowl a little bit away from her litter box. Ta da !!! She shaked her head and drank it...:shock: It did surprised us a lot. How well she's learned to communicate with us. :) I wish we can talk...hahaha call me crazy. I want to know what is in that little head. ;)

Okay, time for pictures. We took some and I have something to admit... I still didn't take some photos of our new apartment. :( I know..I know..I'm bad, but I do have one excuse. Our place is still messy :D So, as soon as the fixing process finishes, I will definitely take some photos. Now, I hope you guys enjoy new pics of my lovely girl. I'm soooo excited ! This April she will turn 1 year old !!! Can you believe it ? It feels like walking your daughter along the aisle. :D Okay, too much...but ahhhh you know ! Kimiko means the world to us :bunnyheart

[/align][align=center]She was in her Space ship :D So cute how she peaked out, "Boo ! momma".
P1060645.jpg

Okay...don't ask me how she got up there. I found her like this when I came back from changing her water. It's her new favourite chilling spot. :D
P1060648.jpg

How did you get up there, Kim ? :?
P1060650.jpg

Her napping time in the morning... how cute ! Wait...is that ??? Are you laying down on your plate ? LOL :biggrin:
P1060664.jpg

Voila ! Bunny is served. :eats:
P1060659.jpg

Kimiko with her hot body and her edgy pose. :)
P1060686.jpg

My top model
P1060684.jpg

[/align][align=left]Oh, I didn't tell you what I got on Valentine's day,right? :) Well, we didn't go out 'cause I wanted to spend a loving day with our whole family :) Yes with our Kimi. So we had dinner together and we took our first family pic altogether. But before we got the perfect one, this is the very first one we took. Hmmm, now we all know how Kimiko felt about taking family photo...
[/align][align=center]
P1060679.jpg

and this is our perfect family pic :) Awww, I'm a lucky woman. They are my life.

family_pic3.jpg

[/align][align=left]Thank you for visiting our blog. Have a nice day.
:thanks:
[/align]

Latest posts

Back