Gimli and Niobe's photo thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.K., FreddysMom, thanks.

I have the initial (free)account at Photobucket.com ; but my internet is dial-up to a small-townphone company, and sometimes the speed is soooo slow ! It can takeforever to load my photos into the photobucket program.....just have tobe more patient , I guess.

Kadish Tolesa:pinkpansy: :monkey:

p.s. hey cool ! I nevernoticed that emoticon before ! My buns like to throw theirmonkeys around--then they look in the monkey barrel for a treat!

This is our new addition going up. Our housepreviously stopped where the sand/construction starts---this photo wastaken after the old siding was removed. The other side of this pic. iswhere the new "bunnies room" will probably be.

K.T.

Niobe lives in thisbun home, butwe recently moved it to the floor and put a temporary pet fence aroundthe front door/opening. Now that she's finally litter-trained (tookabout 2 weeks :( ), she gets a little more freedom .

Niobe is pretty good aboutreturning to her house to useher litter pan. It seems I can'tdo much about my rabbits leaving their version of "raisins" when outand about ; at least they're not hard to clean up.:D

Kadish Tolesa :rose:

p.s. Sorry about the"wood" panel and sheetrock/drywall opening behind Niobe'shouse.....that's the opening to the future familyroom.:)

This is Gimli chasingNiobe under my Bonsai plant stool---I didn't know she could fit underthere !!!:shock::shock::shock::shock:poor Niobe !

OOOPS--lost Niobe's house !

This is Sirrus, one of our Fawn FlemishBucks. When our 2 yr-old is a few years older, we plan to have aFlemish live in one of the rooms in our home.

Toddlers and rabbits are acombination that need extra care and planning, from my point of viewonly.:? We keep our buns out of his reach now, butCaleb's allowed to "pat" the buns on a dailybasis.

K.T.

Kadish Tolesa wrote:
And somemore....

K.T.:purplepansy:

I'm guessing that your new addition is single maned. Here'sRoary who is also single-maned. Personally, I love the wispylooks of manes.

Peg

Thanks Fluffy, I'm going to attempt to have arotating avatar like yours. Going to post ALL my buns soon, includingmy show/breeding stock !

Peg, I LOVE Roary !!!! Sometime down the road, I'd like to beowned by a purebred Lionhead !!!!!!! Niobe andEpoch are doing really well together.

Kadish Tolesa :)

KT, Absolutely gorgeous, how far is is Wisconsin from Toronto. I want to

BUNNY NAP this little Beauty Just kidding.

Soooska

Kadish Tolesa wrote:
Peg, I LOVE Roary !!!! Sometime down the road, I'dlike to be owned by a purebred Lionhead !!!!!!!
Kadish Tolesa :)

Um....actually - mom is owned by ME! But I do share her with the lionheads from time to time as needed.

Tiny

The BUNFATHER

WellGimli and Epoch thought I should announce this.....Niobe has beenre-homed. Not because of any misbehavior, but as a gift to a friend'schild .She was and is a perfect , gentle bunny for a girl and has beenre-christened "Princess".

My friend and her daughterdon't live that far, and I can still visit "niobe/princess".

No one has replaced Niobe yet....

Gimli wants to add thathe's been put on a diet ; but then so has mom, so all is well. (keepingears alert for any fridge-raiding of either carrots or cake !:shock:) My husband can't resist buying Gimli and Epochtreats at the pet store ; of course mom can resist...yeah, right)

More on this topic later...

Kadish Tolesa :pinkpansy:

Aww, that's such a sweet gift. :inlove:

And I'm sure 'Princess' can live without Gimli chasing her under that little stool!!

Let us know how the new addtion ended looking (there's a thread forplaces people live kicking around somewhere), and if you'll be gettinga furry new addition!

sas, :)pipp :bunnydance:and the herd

Thanks, Pipp............

I'll try to post pic.'s of our newaddition soon !The bun room is the old masterbedroom ; wich has 2 windows facing north and west, and a large walk-incloset. There is also room for 2 20-gallonfish tanks and 210-gallon tanks.There are12 bunniesliving in the bun room at present. Some of them are moms orabout-to-be.

here are pic.'s of some of them....I'll try to post more.

No, that's not me & my rabbit ! That's a pic. myhusband came across a few days ago ! Too funny!:bunnydance:

Kadish Tolesa:)

Hmmmm....I'll return after I find out how to multiple-post....

Have'nt used Photobucket much because dial-up is soslow, maybe I can just use the paint program in the pc.???? :X

Anyway this is my tort lionhead doe.

K.T.

This is a very solid holland lopdoe --no, I don't think she's overweight, she's just built kind ofsolid. Actually, she's also expecting next week,I'mhoping to have some kit juniors forsummer /fall shows. She was bred to my black H.L. buck ....they're outof Camelot lines and are very nice, typey buns . ( withwonderful personalities ! )

Latest posts

Back