Gimli and Niobe's photo thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kadish Tolesa wrote:
Anyway,this newbunny is............a Lionhead buck. He will be ready for neuteringsoon, although I WISH I could breed and show these gentle little buns!!:( There's alot of information about them, here on thisforum,thanks to Peg . (my apologies to anyone who's already writtenabout Lionheads, so far I've just read Peg's info. ) I just don't knowhow difficult it is to breed Lionheads for showingpurposes......
WOO HOO! ANOTHER LIONHEAD!!!!!YIPPEE!!!!!
They're really not hard to breed - well - unless you have my two bucksthat seem to be sworn to celibacy....but my other bucks are justfine!
The storeclerksaid the bun was provided by a breeder in the general area ; I'mplanning to call tomorrow and see if the manager will give me thebreeder's name/phone . They were'nt sure how old the bun was, but hisscrotum has'nt dropped/filled out yet, just some flat skinfolds. (?)
Here is a link to find breeders in yourarea:
http://lionheadrabbit.net/breederlist.htm#WISCONSIN
I went to the store to getNiobe some chew toys ( bunny kabob? ). There was this little Lionheadwith bits of mane .....sitting there resting.I asked theemployee if I could take him out and hold him --- big mistake. :p He snuggled into the crook of my arm and then,when I held him up, he licked my face ! Naughty bunny to con me likethat!
No no no...not naughty bunny. Pretty usual lionheadbunny! When they're young - they can be such loveablecritters - and they stay that way unless you interrupt theirplaytime!
I'll get some pic.'sposted soon. Some of my hubby's relatives are visiting Friday, so I'llbe busy cooking/cleaning tomorrow.
Pictures? Did I hear someone say Pictures? We'llcount on it! I'm dying to see them....

Hubby thinks their bodytypes ( Niobe & Epoch ) are different, with Epoch beingsmaller, round/cobbier , and thickerears.
Of course now you have me DYING to seepictures!!!

BTW, Epoch is white with alttle grey sprinkled in his ears and on top of his tail andnose.

Oooh ooh oooh - I can almost picturethis....

First of all - I love your chair...can I steal it? I love those colors.

There....with that said. I'm wondering if your new bunny iswhat is called a "frosty". I have one in my litters that I'mtrying to id and yours looks a lot like it. Pamcould help you more with color. I'm guessing your new bunnyis a single-mane lionhead and your other one is double-mane....butpossibly the mane will come in better or I'm seeing it wrong.

Both are beautiful - I like them a lot!

Peg

Epochsays thank you for the nice compliments and says he will try to sitstill next time for the papparazzi !!

Wish you lived closer,Peg, so I could give you the couch/sofa. We're thinking of getting adifferent one. Oh , thanks for the links !

Kadish Tolesa :)

He looks like my (I mean Peg's)Linus! You guys are making me fall in love withlionheads. Hmm...there are some nearby rabbit shows coming upin a few months.

attachment.php

Epoch is so handsome! :love:

Jenniblu wrote:
He looks like my (I mean Peg's) Linus!

You BET you mean PEG'S LINUS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting ready to defend my babies at all costs....:zoro:

:gun:to anyone who tries to steal them....

Peg

Stilltrying to multiple-post pic.'s.:(:X:?

I'm using the paint program that came w/our computer. ( XP )

These are some pic.'s Itook while Epoch and Niobe were having their exercise time in thekitchen.

Kadish Tolesa :p

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
Has anyone ever seen the movie Labyrinth??? When i saw thebunny this is what ithought!!
attachment.php

:laugh:I so have that movie. Jeremy and I love it and that wormis really cute. But this bunny is even cuter. What a doll.

Tina

I LuVMaH BuNs.................heeheehaha ......Waaaay too funny!

My hubby likes reallyweird sci-fi movies ; I haven't seen " Labyrinth",though.

POOR Epoch's mane is verysparse, thin, straggly, ect. It's hardly a mane at all ! He is thecuddliest bunny of all my buns, though , with Niobe coming in 2nd.:D

Kudos to Peg for theeducation about manes on Lionheads.....I didn't know that some of theadultshave mane loss -- and that the pic.'s on websites areoften juveniles !

Niobe has lost her fluffy"skirt", or most of it.She still has more mane than Epoch .:D

Kadish Tolesa :)

I'mgoing to see if my hub. can figure out how to multiple-post pic.'s thisweekend; using the paint program....

K.T. :)

p.s. I tried to use the"insert image" button, but all I get is a box w/red "X". There doesn'tseem to be a URL with jpg. photos. ---I'm re-sizing them w/paintprogram and then saving the "skewed" pic. to mydesktop.

are you publishing your photos on a server suchas http://photobucket.com ? if notthats why you dun have a url to embed the photos

to post pics after youve put them on photobucket, copy the url underthe photo .. then in a post click the image icon (the one that has 3circle on a page) and paste the url in..........to do multiple picssimply hit enter after the photo you just embedded and hit the imageicon again and copy in a new images url. just repeat for morepics :)

Another painting. Sometime soon I'd like tosave enough of my bunny pic.'s to have a calendar printedup.

At a PetSmart store ,there were quite a few animal calendars, but no rabbitones.

K.T.

Latest posts

Back