Gainesville Rabbit Rescue

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pancake got spayed today and did very well. She is home now and seems quite perky! Way to go Pancake!

slavetoabunny wrote:
Cute story.....I was holding Snowball at an event on Saturday. A young girl came in and asked me "is that Snowball?" I replied yes and she exclaimed "I see Snowball everywhere!" I guess her mom brings her to lots of pet events. Snowball is getting famous!
LOL! Too funny :biggrin:Gotta love having a famous bunny ;)

It's been way too long since I updated this blog. It's our slow rescue season.

Just wanted to update on our bunny Star, who was on a trial adoption. Her adopter worked VERY hard with her and Shadow and after several months, now has a successful bonding and has formalized Star's adoption. I really give the adopter a lot of credit. Many folks would have given up a long time ago a returned her.

Way to go Star and Shadow!!

I love this thread!! I want to foster SO bad now!!!! But there isnt any shelters around here besides one and they hardly ever have bunnies :(

How come you always get the bunnies with the cool markings? :dude: :biggrin:

MikeScone wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
...this is Junior (will likely be renamed)...

neotmp53754.jpg
Interesting markings - is he a sort of harlequin-marked Dutch? Or is that just an artifact of the picture?
I'll be able to tell you more once I get him. His marking are very unique. Definately has Dutch in him.

We've got a Flemish Giant baby!

FL144.16995909-1-pn.jpg

Here is his Petfinder listing:

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16995909

Look at those ears! I think that he will be adopted fast (hopes). You rarely see a Flemish Giant in rescue.

On another note, Harley (formerly known as Junior) arrived in my home this morning. He is such a handsome and active little guy. As soon as he settles in a bit I will post some pictures.

Back