Gainesville Rabbit Rescue

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only one baby left. The foster mom is devastated. We keep telling her it isn't her fault. She is an awesome rabbit mom and sometimes these things just happen. I'm sure the mom wasn't being taken care of properly while she was pregnant. I'm so sad. Even though the last thing we needed were 7 more babies, we love them all the same and mourn the loss of these tiny lives.

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=54105&forum_id=1&highlight=truffles

I am so sad to report that we had to have Truffles PTS today. She went into the vet for a check-up today and she had a large tumor and some abcesses. We tried so hard for her and this was a partcularly sad loss.

:sad::cry1:

Thats all at least she knew love did yall ever go after the owners?
Thanks Kat. I was never able to get all the people involved to write letters for me attesting to her condition. I didn't have enough to pursue it.

Aww, He looks so relaxed laying there (what is that he is laying on?) Is it safe for him to eat? Just curious....

Anyway, My real question is how is his personality? He looks like a sweetie :)

Oh okay, How nice for them to have their very own fresh clover :thumbup

Isn't it amazing how they can still trust a human after being so neglected or abused?

Patti, I notice you have a bunny cage up on a table. You prefer that over keeping it on the ground?

Any updates for these guys? I know I said this before but I love Star's markings :inlove:And for some reason I am fond of Penuche. I so don't need anymore bunnies.....

luvthempigs wrote:
Patti, I notice you have a bunny cage up on a table. You prefer that over keeping it on the ground?

Any updates for these guys? I know I said this before but I love Star's markings :inlove:And for some reason I am fond of Penuche. I so don't need anymore bunnies.....

In the bunny room (formerly known as my Florida room) I need to keep the fosters off the floor so Sparky and Scooter can't go nose to nose. I have two custom cages that hubby made and the dog crate I had to buy for an emergency foster because my guest room was needed, for well, a guest. I do have some news and will update tomorrow. Stay tuned.................

Penuche is a wonderful bunny, are you sure you don't want him?

Code:
Penuche is a wonderful bunny, are you sure you don't want him?

Staying tuned!And, You are bad Patti.....;)

slavetoabunny wrote:
In the bunny room (formerly known as my Florida room)
So, how come people in Florida have Florida Rooms, and I've lived in New York all my life and never met anyone in New York with a New York Room?

(Although, come to think of it, maybe I do - it's messy, crowded, filled with stuff I don't know what to do with, and my son used to live there but he's moved away...)

Back