From cupcake to Gracie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Morgan and Chris. She loves to go under the couch. She will go in one end and out the other side. Plus she chases the cats because they sleep under it during the day. So thats her payback for them bugging her at night when she's trying to sleep lol. She didn't eat the tree, but she is obsessed with the lights. I have to keep a close eye on her around it. Yes, her situation with her mate being killed is so sad. Thanks to an irresponsible owner. It's really unfortunate. It took me ahwile to get her used to hands in her hutch, but she is all better from that now. She really is a pleasure to be around. And so funny :)

She is soo cute with the tree. I have not put my tree up yet this year because I was really busy with finals and now christmas break. Since I will not be around my apt much for the next week I am not going to put it up. good luck with her.

UGGHHH!!!! So I went to the mall today (bad idea since ive already been kicked out, Im surprised I didnt get kicked out again today)...I was doing my last bit of christmas shopping. I thought I was done but I decided on a few more things for my husband....anyways, in our mall, we have the little kiosks in the middle of the mall that sell all kinds of stuff (some are phone covers, blankets, sports stuff...blah blah blah). Well the kiosk I was at had phone covers and the one across from it was a girl selling super high dollar hair straighteners. Well I had my hair down today and the girl selling them stopped me and asked if she could straighten my hair, I told her no thank you. Then she asks me if she can straighten my 3 YEAR OLDS HAIR!!! I once again told her no! Then she had the audacity to kneel down in front of audrina and ask herif she wanted her hair straightened. I literally yelled at her in the middle of the mall "I AM HER MOTHER AND I SAID NO!!! HOW DARE YOU ASK HER AFTER I JUST SAID NO!!!!!" Her eyes got so big and she backed away. The girl at the phone cover kiosk I was at told me that I was more patient then her because she wouldve slapped the girl. I dont know if it was wrong of me to yell at her, but after the third time, I just couldn't take it anymore! Seriously, my daughter has very long pretty hair. I bought a hair dryer with a cold air setting on it just because I dont want heat on her hair and ruin it. I dont care how much a hair straightener costs, it could be the best of the best $500 hair straightener. ITS NOT GOING ON MY KIDS HAIR!!! AHHH!H!!!! Sorry for this rant. I just needed to get it out

Thank you Jennifer. I dont know what that woman was thinking. I mean did she think that if my 3 year old liked it she was going to buy it? I surely wasnt going to buy it? Yep because my 3 year old has a job. People are really dumb sometimes

plus, it's a disrespectful attempt to undermine a parent's authority. you're the parent, she's the child - if you say "no", that should be the end of it. I mean, what if she'd said yes, then you would've had to argue with her and tell her "no" anyway. it's like offering someone's kid an ice cream sundae right after you've heard their parent say "no desert until you finish your vegetables." of COURSE the parent is gonna get pissed off at you. dumba$$.

and yeah, it's not like she's gonna make a sale to a kid anyway so it's stupid to market to them when the parent has already decided against something.

Gracie is soooo mad at me!!! I cleaned her hutch last night and took out the nest and carpet she had made from hay. She stomped and thumped and grunted at me. I continued to clean it out. Then i got the vacuum to vacuum it out and she attacked the vacuum (usually she sticks her nose in the tube and I have to fight to not let her face get sucked in). I tried to give her a treat afterwards and she refused it and turned her back to me. She pouted all night. This morning she still will not acknowledge me and has her back turned to me. She wont even let me pet her. BRAT!

That must have been soooo funny, wish I´d have seen it. She obviously did not like your improvements to HER living space so now she´s making you suffer by giving you the cold shoulder. How funny are they :D

She is a prissy thing. So much ATTITUDE! I tell her all the time "I dont need any of your attitude, I have plenty of my own." I dont understand the nest building. It used to just be her making a rug out of the hay she doesnt eat, now its a rug and a nest. I guess she's feeding off my hormones since Liam will be here anyday now. Great, two hormonal girls in this house...just what my husband needs ;)

And I'd let her keep her nest and rug, but when she makes it, she refuses to use her litter box, so she makes it stink in there. If she would only sleep in it, I wouldnt mind letting her have it

They are so funny sometimes. It´s like you´re trying to make things better for them and as soon as you´ve finished, they´re there putting it back how it was. It´s like the blanket in Houdini´s cage. I shake it out and put it down neatly and he´s there pulling it up, pushing it out, turning it over and covering it in straw just like it was...don´t why I bother sometimes.

Having said that, he´s now got a massive litter box in his cage which he does use and he loves it so much he´ll often sleep in there as well.

Hahaha, that´s so funny as I was just posting to something you´d said on yours...Houdini and Ash are so similar, that´s just what he does....drives me nuts.

Hahaha. Funny bunny! I wonder whats going on with her? I wonder if she really is feeding off your pregnancy hormones, how strange. Well, they used to use rabbits as pregnancy tests for women. haha. Well, the rabbit didn't survive that, but you know; we must be connected to them in some way.

Remember when we were talking about how Gracie and Foo attacked their water bottles? Well, Ellie uses a bowl, but I still have a bottle just in case she dumps her bowl over. So last night I was watching tv and I could hear Ellie attacking her water bottle. What a weirdo. But I thought about that conversation we had, lol.

It sucks she won't potty in the litter box when she builds a nest. What strange behavior!

Haha Morgan, I dont know what it is about the water bottle and the attack. They are so weird. I really think its because it doesnt come out fast enough lol. I am so mad at Gracie right now I could explode. She never acknowledges my husband. She doesn't dislike him (she will let him pet her and feed her if I need him too) but she just doesnt really pay attention to him. I let her out of her hutch earlier and she has still not acknowledged me, come to me for pets, NOTHING! The minute my husband walked in the door, she went running to him and he stood there and she stood up on her hind legs with her feet on his pants. He looked at me confused so I told him to pick her up and see what happens. She snuggled right in his neck for a good 15 minutes. SHE IS REALLY MAD AT ME!!! I can not believe this mess. I am so jealous right now

Back