For ALL Those We Loved And Lost in 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for such a beautiful tribute to our loved ones. I'd like to add that our last sled dog team member, was put to sleep on May 4th, 2009 after a long and beautiful life. Sequin was the last of our only team, and due to a cancer lump that affected her overies(?) and it was not going away, it was her time to join the other team members at the bridge.

Thank you. It made me smile (and cry) about my girl.

Thank you for doing such a tremendous job on this what a labor of love. How sad we lost so many of our furry friends this year. Hopefully 2010 will be the year of the rabbit and the video will only be 3 minutes long next time.
We miss Kirby every day
Thanks again Flashy
Karen

So much time and love was obviously put into the video.
It was absolutely beautiful, thank you so much for putting this together for all of us!

:hug:

Thank you so much for doing this and all the work you went through to put it together. I was so surprised to see this, the video was touching. I'm so sorry for everyone's losses last year I just lost one bun, but he was my first and it killed me I couldn't imagine losing more than one like some of you did:( Thank you again

Beautiful tribute to those loved and lost and remembered...

The life in all their eyes lets me know they live on, even though they are not here.

When I saw Liberty's page I cried - I lost my 7 year old rescue Belgian draft mare back on February 24, 2004 and she was named Liberty...that brought back memories for me but a pretty photo to remember her by.

Denise

I can't watch it, yet... I want to, but I know I'll spend at least a day in tears afterward. I will be watching it this weekend. Thank you again for doing this!!!!

I only watched a bit of it and I had to stop - I was having too hard a time - not as much as my bunnies but some of my other favorites.

Minda - I lost it when I saw Elf - I watched a bit more - but was crying so hard I had to stop a minute or so afterwards....

I also cried at others too - but I think at that point - I just couldn't handle any more.

TinysMom wrote:
I only watched a bit of it and I had to stop - I was having too hard a time - not as much as my bunnies but some of my other favorites.
My heart sank when I kept seeing your name tinysmom my heart goes out to you and everyone else.

The mega video site says that video is not available today : I couldn't watch it yesterday :?

Idid watch the youtube video this AM which had 3 of my little ones in it (I didn't lose a rabbit this year.)

IT is very touching and very well done. I am so glad that they are remembered

Thanks so much Tracy :hug:

It must have taken an enormous amouint of time to do these videos and get all theanimals
Thank you so much !!!

Maureen

I just replied to your e-mail Maureen :) Sorry about the link issue. My bad.

I just watched it :bigtears:

It is very very well done and Mike's photos are also wonderful
it is alsovery sad to watch;I did not realize the number of losses untilI watched this and saw each and every little face and name that is gone.

I hope that we have a better year next year with our rabbits.

Tracy you did an absolutely phenomenal job oftaking on this enormous task and having it turn out so wonderful
Thank you :great::blueribbon::thanks::goodjob

Maureen

Latest posts

Back