For ALL Those We Loved And Lost in 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flashy

Reaction score
[align=center]For Those We Loved and Lost 2009[/align]In 2009 many members of the forum suffered losses of beloved pets. This thread is for all of those animals.

As a forum we lost 202 bunnies, which is roughly four a week. In 2008 we lost 164, which is slightly more than 3 bunnies a week. Unfortunately, therefore, the list of bunnies we lost is hugely longer this year, than last.

The bunnies we lost were:

-~*Midnight Moon*~’s Natalie
-~*Midnight Moon*~’s Plenilune
-Atorres61472’s Zin
-aurora369’s Sekura
-aurora369’s Zeke
-Basil’s Basil
-Becca’s Jessica
-birdlover’s Tinkerbell
-Blaze_Amita’s Bo
-Blaze_Amita’s Cater
-Blaze_Amita’s Dubbs
-Blaze_Amita’s Ears
-Blaze_Amita’s Snuggles
-BSAR’s Autumn
-bunnymommy76’s Pidge
-Camarie’s Gizmo
-Camarie’s Stormy
-Cher’s Jaden
-CKGS’s Abby
-CKGS’s Binx
-CKGS’s Kate
-Coniglio’s Koga
-DazyDaizee’s Wally
-Dinkys Mom’s Dinky
-EdieRabbitsMom’s Edie
-edwinf8936’s Mini
-Elf Mommy’s Elf
-emilyasb’s Earless Bun
-Eve’s Rodney
-evibugz’s Cuddles
-Fancy77’s Holly
-Fancy77’s Lucy
-Fancy77’s Trixie
-fffarmergirl’s Angora Doe
-Flash‘s Flash
-Flashy’s Summer
-Flashy’s Tilly
-FlopsnWills’ Charlie
-Flopsy’s Fluffy
-fluffy bunnies’ Sandy
-fuzz16’s Dalton
-gentle giants’ Sweetheart
-gentle giants’ Hope
-gingers_giants’ Emmy
-gingers_giants’ Gretchen
-gingers_giants’ Mister Moo
-gingers_giants’ Misty
-Glenn’s Hornsby
-GoinbacktoCali’s Dodge
-GoodBunny’s Dooley
-hailiejade’s Beau
-Happi Bun’s Dewey
-hartleybun’s Hartley
-Hawkertinger’s Bubba
-Hayley411’s Sherbert
-hok9’s Bella
-HoneyPot’s Charlie
-ilovetoeatchocolate’s Hope
-irishlops’ Bubble
-irishlops’ Squeak
-irishlops’ Wriggle
-Ivory’s Ivory
-james waller’s Red
-jbrule’s Houdini
-JenniferCameron’s Caramel
-Kamaor’s Kirby
-katattack’s Benji
-killertheturtle’s Bruce Wayne
-kirst3buns’ Penny
-kirsterz09’s Truffle
-KookieKing’s Zell
-Kooldanny64’s Fluffy
-Korr_and_Sophie’s Sean
-kweenkylie’s Boofa
-kweenkylie’s Bubby
-kweenkylie’s JoJo
-kweenkylie’s Jojo and Junior's first litter
-kweenkylie’s Jojo and Junior's second litter
-kweenkylie’s Jojo and Junior's third litter
-kweenkylie’s Jojo's biggest baby
-kweenkylie’s Junior
-kweenkylie’s Mickey
-kweenkylie’s Minnie
-kweenkylie’s Muffin
-kweenkylie’s Muffin and Tubby's first litter
-kweenkylie’s Porka
-kweenkylie’s Smokey Jo
-kweenkylie’s Tootsie
-kweenkylie’s Tubby
-Leland1’s Baby
-Leland1’s Blue
-littlemisslacie’s Reese
-lloorren’s Sugar
-lordbobba’s Copper
-lordbobba’s Duke
-lordbobba’s Little Bear
-lordbobba’s Peter
-LOWAPBs and Kris Wabbits’ Fluffy
-LOWAPBs and Kris Wabbits’ Monsters
-lucylocket's friend’s Bean
-LucysMommy’s Lucy
-Luv-bunniz’s Casper
-Luvmyzoocrew’s Sooty
-MagnoliaDee’s Jacub
-maherwoman’s Cuddles
-maherwoman’s Flower
-maherwoman’s SweetPea
-maherwoman’s Trixie
-Malexis’ Grasshopper
-marnarojas’ Mr. Bun
-mel’s Bun Bun
-mgs926’s Miss Figaro
-Michaela’s Bubbles
-momof2buns’ Abby
-MousQwene’s Luna
-MousQwene and Orgrath’s Rorschach
-MrHobbsMissB’s Abby
-MrHobbsMissB’s Joy
-MrHobbsMissB’s Luv
-MyBabyBunnies’ Naomi
-myheart’s Luna
-myia09’s Pinball
-Nancy McClelland’s Bonnie
-Nancy McClelland’s Lilly
-Nancy McClelland’s Ted
-nicolevins’ Fred
-nicolevins’ George
-NZminilops’ Sakura
-Ofelia's Rupert
-Orchid’s Dougal
-Orchid’s Simon
-pappy1264’s Carrot
-penguinsrxcore’s Tai
-pepperdog’s Pepperdog
-pinksalamander’s Archie
-Pipp’s Radar
-pla725’s Gracie
-pla725’s Smitten
-plainjane’s Baby Bunny
-polly’s Dennis
-polly’s Indy
-polly’s Nibbler
-porr’s Chloe
-prince_and_thumper’s Milkshake
-queenadreena’s Millie
-ra7751’s Bucky
-ra7751’s Chyna
-ra7751’s Danny
-RabbitLover94’s Oreo
-RaspberrySwirl’s Sebastian
-ratmom’s Oliver
-Revverress’s Noel
-RexLovables’ Daizi
-Sabine’s Bobby
-sarahb0305’s bunny
-secuono’s Fluff
-sha1Oly88’s Ash
-sha1Oly88’s Buffy
-shinji2004’s Charlie
-Skybunny11’s Apple
-Skybunny11’s Punky
-SouthernBuns’ Nita
-Sterling Lop Rabbitry’s Pepe
-Strongheart’s Marley
-SunnyCait’s Ben
-SunnyCait’s What
-sweetrose’s Anntone
-SweetSassy’s Sassy
-Tam24927’s Holly
-Tam24927’s Honey
-Tam24927’s Rose
-Techturnedfarmer’s New Zealand Doe
-timetowaste’s Nemo
-TinysMom’s Aggie
-TinysMom’s Barry
-TinysMom’s Billy Sunny
-TinysMom’s GC
-TinysMom’s Girly Girl
-TinysMom’s Harley Quinn
-TinysMom’s Harriet
-TinysMom’s Harry
-TinysMom’s Isenstar (Izzy)- which one
-TinysMom’s Liberty
-TinysMom’s Marmalade
-TinysMom’s Matilda/Nancy
-TinysMom’s Meathead
-TinysMom’s Minnie Pearl
-TinysMom’s Miss Bea
-TinysMom’s Sapphira
-TinysMom’s Slade
-TinysMom’s Tio
-TK Bunnies’s Kali
-Wabbitdad12 and wabbitmom12’s Lil Blue
-Wabbitdad12 and wabbitmom12’s Mr. Muffin
-Wabbitdad12 and wabbitmom12’s Thumper
-werecatrising’s Luna
-wordstoasong’s Pretzel
-yamaya17’s Smokey
-yamaya17’s Snowy
-yngmea’s Misty
-zitromd’s Mooy
-Zouave’s Poppy

To remember those bunnies I have been making a Tribute Video. Every single rabbit has been included in it. Due to the large number of bunnies to fit in, the video is rather long. In fact, its 16 minutes and 23 seconds long (it’s a bit of an epic). I had to debate as to whether to make it into two videos, rather than one, but decided on one in the end. If the general consensus is to split it into two, then I can do
that.

I have to be honest, I’m not as pleased with this video, as with the 2008 video, and that is down to trying not to lengthen the video at all, and also fit it with the music, so it is missing the ‘added extras’ the other one had. For that I am sorry. It also has some formatting issues that I have NO idea how to tackle, so for that I apologise too. Despite those, I do hope you feel it does your individual bunnies, and the bunnies in generally, justice.

It's a bit complicated to watch because of the ads but you first need to click the red circle with the arrow in. On Mozilla this open a new tab, on IE this opens a new window. You need to go back to the original tab or window and then click the now green circle with the arrow in. This will then play the video.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=EVM4IHG4

In addition to doing the video for the bunnies, I have also put together a small tribute for the other friends we lost last year. This is better off being watched full screen, if possible, to ensure all the writing can be read. Again, I hope you feel this has done your friends justice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znHrCgtpflY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znHrCgtpflY[/ame]

I’m sorry for all your losses.

Rest In Peace Friends.

What an amazing labor of love! Thank you so much for the time, and love you put into doing this.

Seeing Carrot there hurt, but he is in very good company. So many lost........

Thank you again!:inlove:

Tracy It might just b me but every time I try to view the Megavideo link I am getting prompted to login...once I have done that I am getting prompted to enter all my information including my credit card...this I will not do. Would u have another way to view this video?? Thx Denise

Fancy77 wrote:
Tracy It might just b me but every time I try to view the Megavideo link I am getting prompted to login...once I have done that I am getting prompted to enter all my information including my credit card...this I will not do. Would u have another way to view this video?? Thx Denise
Too flaming right you're not *grumbles at megavids*. I'm sorry its being a complete pain. I don't know why it's doing that. It doesn't seem to do it for anyone else and I've never had that appear. When you click the red arrow in the middle of the video it will open a new window of some sort (tab or full new window). Are you going back to the original window after that? The red arrow will then have turned green and the video should be viewable. I can only think maybe you're getting stuck on an advert page of some sort.

The only other way to view it would be for me to send it to you on a DVD.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! i am glad i watched this before putting my make up on, and i can verify it is near impossible to read the words through an eye full of tears. It was beautiful thank you very much for your hard work on this. I hope to NEVER ever be apart of any of your beautiful rainbow bridge videos again,lol. it is insane the amount of animals, rabbit and non rabbit furries that we have all lost this year. I am so sorry for everyone elses loss too. Again thank you for doing this video Flashy, Hugs

taht was a lot of rabbits, wowo, and such a wonderful video. very good, now i've got to go clean myself back up to go feed my surviving 19.
The one for the non rabbits was also very wonderful, i couldn't help but crying seeing either one.

Magic, Bo, Dubbs, Ears, Cater and Snuggles are in very good company.

Good job on the video. Glad you could use the photos (I couldn't reply to your PM because the system said you had that turned off).

Thank you so, so much for those pictures Mike, its' really appreciated :) (and yes, I kept them on to do the video, and now its done I have turned them off again).

Thanks in advance, Flashy, for your labor of love. I'm not going to view it right now as I am heading out the door in a few, and don't want to spend the rest of the day crying ;). But I will later, to see my bunnies &everyone else's, and because tears are part of the healing process.

Flashy wrote:
Fancy77 wrote:
Too flaming right you're not *grumbles at megavids*. I'm sorry its being a complete pain. I don't know why it's doing that. It doesn't seem to do it for anyone else and I've never had that appear. When you click the red arrow in the middle of the video it will open a new window of some sort (tab or full new window). Are you going back to the original window after that? The red arrow will then have turned green and the video should be viewable. I can only think maybe you're getting stuck on an advert page of some sort.

I have tried it 2 times now, once on firefox and once on Explorer. Same thing happens...I X out of the stuff it prompts me to do when I hit the credit card one. Then go back to the original page...but no green coloring...nothing has changed. I then X out of that and start over from your thread link.

Oh gosh u dont have to send it to me via DVD (is it possible to like it to youtube...or is that too hard or too much work)

*runs off to try the link again*

Fancy77 wrote:
Flashy wrote:
Fancy77 wrote:

I have tried it 2 times now, once on firefox and once on Explorer. Same thing happens...I X out of the stuff it prompts me to do when I hit the credit card one. Then go back to the original page...but no green coloring...nothing has changed. I then X out of that and start over from your thread link.

Oh gosh u dont have to send it to me via DVD (is it possible to like it to youtube...or is that too hard or too much work)

*runs off to try the link again*
Unfortunately, its far too long for youtube, plus it would have to be silent because I don't think these tunes are allowed on there.

Instead of 'x'ing out, try just going back to the original page and leaving the second one open. I'm sorry it's giving you a headache :(

If you're ok giving me your address (or maybe a kind and willing mod) then I'm happy to get a copy to you. I sent one to angieluv last time because she couldn't view it and am happy to do so if you are happy for me to do so.

Fancy77 wrote:
Fancy77 wrote:
I ran into that too, but that happened when I clicked on the SD or HD button or something like that.

Click on the red circle with the right-facing triangle in the middle of the control thing. You'll get an ad for some work-at-home nonsense or who knows what in another tab/window. Close out of that - I got an "error" saying, "I really can make you rich, do you really want to leave?", just click OK or whatever (NOT "cancel"), close that tab or window, go back to the original tab or window and you'll discover the red circle has become green. Click on it again, and the video starts.

At least, that's how it worked for me - your mileage may vary.

Praise Jesus!!!! I got it to work...OMG and it is sooo wonderful Tracy You did a fantastic Job!!!! THX SO MUCH!!!!!

Latest posts

Back