For ALL Those We Loved And Lost in 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been on RO in a long time and I wanted to watch the video again. I miss my SweetSassy.The video is beautiful and it makes me cry every time.

I really want to make something like that for the bunnies who passed in 2010, as well as for the bunnies who joined their slaves (or RO) in 2010/2011.. how can I get their names and pics, and who should I send the file to?

You need to ask the mods if it's ok with them, to start with.

If they say yes, then you need to find all the animals and slaves yourself, via the forum. It took me months both times I did it. I trawled through the Rainbow Bridge forum, the Infirmary, the Showroom, and the Let your Hare Down bit. I then trawled through past posts by each person to find a picture of the animal, and if there wasn't one I contacted the individual to ask if they had one. When I finished the video I sent a PM to each member who had an animal in the video with a link so that they knew it was there and where it was.

I was going to do the 2010 one (because obviously the 2011 one can't be done yet) but didn't think it was appropriate to offer because I'm not a regular member anymore. I would have happily done one though. That said, if a regular member wishes to give it a go, then good luck to them :)

You don't need to send the file to anyone, I just uploaded it, as you can see.

Can't think of anything else I should say, other than good luck :) If you decide you want to take it all on, and the mods agree, then it can be an amazing thing to do :)

Latest posts

Back