For ALL Those We Loved And Lost in 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elf Mommy wrote:
I can't watch it, yet... I want to, but I know I'll spend at least a day in tears afterward. I will be watching it this weekend. Thank you again for doing this!!!!
flashy,,thank you--for all your time and effort,-i thought the above sediments were appropriate--so i will watch it when feel stronger,,sincerely james waller..ps.- i know i am not alone in this but it is not the first rabbit i have lost and won,t be the last--i can only hope to outlive them all soas i know they were giving good care...:pink iris::inlove:

Thanks for the PM about this.

I see my Poppy is on the list. He was a beautiful golden beige Rex/Lionhead.

The long story is in the health forum from late March and April. I tried really hard, and spent a lot for an operation. He lasted a month after that. Still not sure why he died.

In June I rescued two abandoned bonded sisters, and I posted on that, also. Asia and Becca were and are their names; I almost never change names. Poppy was an exception: when I rescued him as a bunny jammed into a 20 gallon tank (!) his name was "Poopy". So for once I changed it just a little! He lived for over 4 1/2 years with me.

Asia and Becca are OK but are bonded to each other, and still timid from their difficult past; some person once adopted them and then gave them back as they were "too much work"! I am glad I helped them, but it is not the same.

My main PC crashed a while back. I hope to in several months repair it to save the hard drives, but right now I need to use an old SLOW laptop as a backup. It is so slow I will order a replacement PC tonight! Maybe then I can actually watch your video!

Thanks.

Thank you much for the video, it made smile thinking of them looking down on us.

What a beautiful video started crying when I saw my Truffle, I miss her dearly still. Thank you so much for creating such a lovely tribute video for us all.

I would like to thank you for including my Blue in the video.

Sadly during the summer I lost my Nova and Lucy when me and blue_star did a short move out of state.

So for now we are bunnyless...

Sorry but for a while I couldnt bear getting back over here since the passing of my much loved rabbits. Im glad I did.

Ill keep yall posted on when we get more bunnies

I can't thank you enough, what a regal pic you choose of my girl Jaden, wow
I am glad I watched it at night...at home, it was so moving~everyone's beautiful furkids xoxo
thank you soo much, it hurt~but it was amazing
cher

Thank You Flashy for a wonderful job putting this amazing and tearful tribute to our bunnies we lost. Seeing Flash there just opened up the flood gates I miss him.

Mike great pics!

To all who lost their precious bunnies my heart goes out to you.

[align=center]Jake R.I.P. 10/01/10[/align]
[align=left]After joining RO I wathced this video straight away it was so beautiful. I joined after 2009 but I would like to make a little bunny shrine for Jakey Bracken (Jake). He was my shadow for 8 years, and I can't believe I lost him. Love you for ever Jake always be with me in spirit. Love you loads.[/align]
Bunny%20Valentines%20-%20Jakey.jpg

[align=center]On your last valentines day I know you posed for the camera for me. You'll always be mine.[/align]
[align=center]Fuzzie rabbit[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]R.I.P.[/align]

Latest posts

Back