EL baby countdown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG they are sooo cute and big!
How old are they now?
I wish Minnie had given us some cute little elops!

One question...are there different types of chestnut? I noticed that one of the babies is a lighter shade than the other two. I will post pics to show you in a bit.

They are SO cute!

Could you take some pics of mommy and daddy, too? :)

Mississippi also has the white blaze on his forhead. So does his mom. His dad is a Broken Sable Point, and I'm not sure if he has the white blaze; if so, it would be hard to tell. Plus, I've only ever seen Sippers mom in person, not his daddy, except for on the website.

Emily

whaleyk98 wrote:
One question...are there different types of chestnut? I noticed that one of the babies is a lighter shade than the other two. I will post pics to show you in a bit.

I was actually wondering the same thing this evening when I saw the wild rabbit at our neighbors! S/he was like a fawn chestnut colouring!

I imagine they do come in different shades of chestnut though...?

Emily

Hi guys. Everyone is doing well and babies are 9 days old today! I have some more pics to show the lighter chestnut color and I have pics of the mom and dad.

Olive-1.jpg

popeye2.jpg

newbunpic.jpg

newbunpic2.jpg

newbunpic3.jpg

newbunpic4.jpg

newbunpic5.jpg

newbunpic7.jpg

How cute! Look at those mini ELop ears. :)

The daddy looks exactly like my buck, Beau. If I didn't know better, I'd say you bunnynapped my boy. :p

Holly

Latest posts

Back