EL baby countdown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! Ok that it is it! Must have an Elop at some point!

OMG! they are precious! Look at those ears and big old noses! How can you stand it?!?!?

OMG cutness over load again. They still change so much.

There going to have huge ears.

OMG they are sooo cute and big!
How old are they now?
I wish Minnie had given us some cute little elops!

One question...are there different types of chestnut? I noticed that one of the babies is a lighter shade than the other two. I will post pics to show you in a bit.

They are SO cute!

Could you take some pics of mommy and daddy, too? :)

Mississippi also has the white blaze on his forhead. So does his mom. His dad is a Broken Sable Point, and I'm not sure if he has the white blaze; if so, it would be hard to tell. Plus, I've only ever seen Sippers mom in person, not his daddy, except for on the website.

Emily

whaleyk98 wrote:
One question...are there different types of chestnut? I noticed that one of the babies is a lighter shade than the other two. I will post pics to show you in a bit.

I was actually wondering the same thing this evening when I saw the wild rabbit at our neighbors! S/he was like a fawn chestnut colouring!

I imagine they do come in different shades of chestnut though...?

Emily

Hi guys. Everyone is doing well and babies are 9 days old today! I have some more pics to show the lighter chestnut color and I have pics of the mom and dad.

Olive-1.jpg

popeye2.jpg

newbunpic.jpg

newbunpic2.jpg

newbunpic3.jpg

newbunpic4.jpg

newbunpic5.jpg

newbunpic7.jpg

Gorgeous little babies! I can't believe how quick they are growing...more pictures, please!

Denise

How cute! Look at those mini ELop ears. :)

The daddy looks exactly like my buck, Beau. If I didn't know better, I'd say you bunnynapped my boy. :p

Holly

Latest posts

Back