EL baby countdown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whaleyk98 wrote:
So I have a question. The babies seem to wanna bite everything in site. I didnt have this problem with her first litter...they were kissers. These babies nibble and bite...how doI stop this? I know they are babies but they need to know not to do this. Any ideas????
I have never had baby bunnies, but for awhile I did breed Russian Dwarf Hamsters. When the babies were super little, I would start handling them (prior to their eyes opening). When they would start to nip, I would make sure my hands were washed thoroughly. If they started to nip after hand-washing, I would put lotion on. They didn't like the taste, so they would stop...

How big are the little ones now? I haven't seen pictures in awhile! *pouts*

Thats a good idea.....Ill put something not so tasty on my hands and see what happens. I will try and get some pics today for everyone.

more pics for everyone....
chocobaby.jpg

chocobaby2.jpg

chocobaby3.jpg

doe2.jpg

recent4-1.jpg

blackagoutibuck.jpg

blackagoutidoe.jpg

recent2.jpg

recent3.jpg

recent5.jpg

100_1566.jpg

And can I just tell you how stubborn they are to pose!

I am moving into my new house so I will not have internet till tues. I will update after that. I will "see" everyone then. =)

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I am moved in and will have pics up as soon as I can. They are getting huge!

kate, i lost my 1st (and last) litter. the 3 babies were only 7hrs old. but, this has showed me what i missed, but also the much joy they have prout to your life. (and cuddles)
can i say thank you for posting these pics.
thanks!
__-------------------------
they are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

irishlops wrote:
kate, i lost my 1st (and last) litter. the 3 babies were only 7hrs old. but, this has showed me what i missed, but also the much joy they have prout to your life. (and cuddles)
thanks!
Awww, thanks. im glad you enjoyed them. I have been slacking off a bit I know but they are coming soon guys...I promise! This semester is almost over and we are settling in nicely in out house thank God so I can get back to doing other things...like taking pictures =)

whaleyk98 wrote:
irishlops wrote:
thanks!
Awww, thanks. im glad you enjoyed them. I have been slacking off a bit I know but they are coming soon guys...I promise! This semester is almost over and we are settling in nicely in out house thank God so I can get back to doing other things...like taking pictures =)
no problem. this is the firist time i ventured in to the rabbitry and show room since... ....
:D
yay! more pics!

Latest posts

Back