EL baby countdown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres everyones daily dose of baby bunny!

more9.jpg

more8.jpg

more7.jpg

more6.jpg

more5.jpg

more4.jpg

more13.jpg

more12.jpg

more11.jpg

more10.jpg

Oh, my! You're trying to kill us with their cuteness! They look so wobbly and adorable with their little, stubbular legs! Eee! :bunnyheart

My boyfriend even said that they are cute! That is a BIG deal here, people! Will isn't fond of English Lops (I think his parents dropped him as a small child). He thinks their ears are obscene... BUT, he does like the babies! Woohoo! Will's not a total loss! lol

But seriously, those are some flippin' cute babies! :biggrin2:

OH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! they are so adorable! Look at those feets! and those noses! and of course, those EARS!!!!

awww...this thread makes it so hard not to get one...distance is the only thing keeping me from getting a couple of these babies!!

Wow! Just when I thought it couldn't get any more adorable...that one pic where they're crawling on the hubby - /drool

" stubbular legs!":yes: Lol excellent description

I like how you randomly snuck in a picture of the boy and doggy. :) I forgot your boy's name (if you said it). Very cute! :D

The baby bunnies "squeaky noise factor", as I call it, is getting exponentially greater! My "squeaky noise factor" is how cute something is, and how high of a pitch squeak I make based on my reaction to cuteness. :p Right now, they are at about an 8. That's a good thing, because my head would explode at anything above 10. I'm waiting for the period when they look like perfectly formed mini-adults. The 6 week mark...ish...

I really want one!

Well I have both my kids in these pics. My youngest is with the dog...thats Landon. The oldest, the one with the bunnies, will be 6 the end of this month and his name is Kaiden. They are animal lovers like their mommy=)...sorry about the dog pic....he was jealous so I said Id show him off too,lol.

The babies are now out of their nest permanantly...I just have it tipped over in the cage for them. They are out hopping around...so cute. My fav pic is the batmobile, by far.

ooh my daughter were both 'ooohing and aaahhing' over your baby buns....sooooo cute - and the mother is gorgeous.

whaleyk98 wrote:

100_1483.jpg

100_1490.jpg

These pics make me want one sooooooo bad!!

I wish i could just reach thru and grab em!!

So I have a question. The babies seem to wanna bite everything in site. I didnt have this problem with her first litter...they were kissers. These babies nibble and bite...how doI stop this? I know they are babies but they need to know not to do this. Any ideas????

Latest posts

Back