EL baby countdown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics! Sorry they are so big...I dont know how to fix them.=(

baby1.jpg

baby2.jpg

baby3.jpg

baby4.jpg

baby5.jpg

baby6.jpg

baby7.jpg

baby8.jpg

baby9.jpg

baby10.jpg

They are just cuter each time I see them! I love these babies and it's so exciting since I'd never really seen Elop babies before! I just want to kiss their little heads and noses!

AWWWWW, thanks guys. They are cute little buggers arent they. I will post more pics in a couple of days....got to keep everyones appetite wet,lol.:nod:biggrin2:

Is the white blaze pretty common on the top of their heads? I see Mama has it too..... and it's so apparent in the babies......

OMG Cuteness over load they change so much so quick at this age. wow.

I could not do babys i could never get rid of them.

Actually I have rarely seen that before. I thought that the babies came out with some weirdo markings....but that could be just me.;)And you know...that blaze in mama has never really crossed my mind before. Shes broken so I just took it at face value....Im gonna have to research this now. Very good question and any other experienced EL breeders please chime in if you want.:biggrin2:

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
OMG Cuteness over load they change so much so quick at this age. wow.

I could not do babys i could never get rid of them.
Yeah, in ONE day they have changed so much. You bond with them after holding and playing with them everyday and learning their different personalities....it does get hard. But you cant keep em all :D

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Is the white blaze pretty common on the top of their heads? I see Mama has it too..... and it's so apparent in the babies......
Actually I think it is common. I just looked it up and I seen a bunch of breeder sites that had the same markings as momma. Phew, Im good. I was curious to say the least. Still think the babies have some unique head markings though.

To cute, and within the next week their ears will be HUGE. Dumbo ;)

Yes, the white on the head is good :) However I believe English Lops are suppose to be 50%-70% color where as Holland Lops are suppose to be 20%-50% I think it is.

I win, haha, told you! Chesties xD

Two look like they will be black and white but one looks chocolate to me. (maybe a broken tort?) ... I can't wait for their antics when they get bigger!

Well everyone. Babies are doing fantastic and they are huge! Momma is wonderful and is taking great care of them. Here are some updated pics. Sorry about the quality of some of them...no matter how hard I pretend...Im just not a very good photographer:(

obnew2.jpg

ob8.jpg

ob3.jpg

ob4.jpg

ob5.jpg

Latest posts

Back