Cute, sad older rabbit at Petsmart

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much. Let me know if they still have the cage/carrier he came in. If he doesn't then I'll cover the carrier. Do you know what kind of rabbit he is/looked like?

whitelop wrote:
Thank you so much. Let me know if they still have the cage/carrier he came in. If he doesn't then I'll cover the carrier. Do you know what kind of rabbit he is/looked like?
I'm not good at breeds but he was about the size of a french lop, lop-eared, very fluffy fur (maybe angora-like), a pale tan with a large white splotch on his hindquarter. The guy Bill said he trimmed his nails today and they were very, very long. He looks very clean. I love large bunnies and I think he is just adorable.

Wow, you guys are amazing! I wish I could help, too bad I live in Canada. But I wish you guys and the bun the best of luck. It pisses me off when people get a pet and then abandon it.

I hope this works out, the bunny deserves a safe loving home. My prayers go out to the bunny and all those involved in his rescue.

Blue eyes wrote:
whitelop wrote:
I'm not good at breeds but he was about the size of a french lop, lop-eared, very fluffy fur (maybe angora-like), a pale tan with a large white splotch on his hindquarter. The guy Bill said he trimmed his nails today and they were very, very long. He looks very clean. I love large bunnies and I think he is just adorable.

He probably is a french lop. Or a mix of something with longer fur. I can't wait to see a pic of him. But, to be honest I don't really care what he looks like. I feel like he should be at my house. Even though I've never seen him, I feel a connection to him. That might sound crazy.

whitelop wrote:
Blue eyes wrote:
whitelop wrote:

He probably is a french lop. Or a mix of something with longer fur. I can't wait to see a pic of him. But, to be honest I don't really care what he looks like. I feel like he should be at my house. Even though I've never seen him, I feel a connection to him. That might sound crazy.
He'll look very nice with your Foo Foo if you bond them.

I did go take care of my human child. He just went to bed.
I think we're all in the same time zone, so if its not too late, I'm down for a conference call. Well, Suzette isn't in this time zone, she's like 5 hours behind. ?

I'm 3 hours behind you guys. It's just after 6pm for me. I was feeding my human family.

I don't think I have anything to contribute to a conference call until I speak more with Petco.

I hope enough people will respond. Sounds like Patti has experience with all this.

You guys can conference call without me for this round. I can join in later. (Unless there's anything else you need)

Nope, I don't think theres anything else until you talk to the people at petco. I just want to say, that I am so appreciative of you going and talking to the petco people and helping to set it up with them. Thank you!

Until we get this firmed up a little more, a conference call wouldn't do a lot of good. Unless you just wanted to chat. There are a lot of miles that need to be filled before this can be a reality.

Depending on when this takes place hubby and I can cover something in Oklahoma/Arkansas. I have to go to the field for the next month and he can't leave our herd while I'm gone.

It should be before that Kaley, thanks!

I'm thinking instead of following the routes google provided, we just line people up along the south who can help transport. We'll have more people willing/able to help that way. :)

Latest posts

Back